PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - H1Z1 and the cannibalization of Planetside 2
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-10, 09:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
CraazyCanuck
First Sergeant

Re: H1Z1 and the cannibalization of Planetside 2

I don't have an issue with sniping. Its not very often that I get taken out by a sniper and when it does happen, its because the guy made a good shot or I left myself open for it.

My issue is, and has always been, the Liberator in all its forms. The whole concept of these massive belly guns and the maneurability of these killing machines is ridiculous. Kudos to those gunners out there that have the angles and lead down to a point they can do it in their sleep and to the pilots that allow them to tear up heaven and earth, but their supremacy across all fields is too much. It's ttk on anything is the best while the negatives applied against it are minimal. No stalling, minimal gravity implications for having such a large weapon on its belly, not to mention the drag factor and implications on its flight across all vectors.

Most good fights are those that have very few liberators about. I don't mind esf, at least you have a descent chance of countering them or scaring them away for a bit.

Wouldn't be a bad option imo to be able to run Walkers or the AA dumbfire short range lockons on the wings of the Gal as instead of the drakes/bulldogs. The Gals biggest threat is the liberator with the ttk ridiculously low between the tanksmasher/belly gun/walker/bulldog combined with its much better range of speed and maneuverability, its a done deal more times then not. AA focused galaxies would be a nice addition.