PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Recent string of Emails to Smedley in regards to PS1 F2P Status
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-27, 12:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #97
Tialian
Corporal

Re: Recent string of Emails to Smedley in regards to PS1 F2P Status

Originally Posted by ShockFC View Post
Would I play if it was F2P? I'd probably hop on for a few minutes, realize how shitty the game is without people to play with, and log off.

Most of the community has moved on, you all have not. Stop pulling at strings and let it go.
This doesn't make sense. Are you assuming if it was f2p that you would be the only one logging in?

There are lots of people that would log in if it was f2p, evidenced by this thread alone and many other sources. I mean you yourself just said we have not moved on, do you think we are going to hang around these forums if PS1 were f2p? No, we would be playing.

The beauty of PS1 is that the continent doesn't have to be locked in order for the game to be fun, it only gets more fun as more players are involved. There is a "wow" factor when you see more than one continent lock, but it doesn't necessarily make everyone log off because there isn't even one continent lock. As long is there is a fight of some sort, people are happy.

Last edited by Tialian; 2013-04-27 at 01:08 PM.