PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PlanetSide Next Reaver Exclusive
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-12, 07:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #307
Livefire
Staff Sergeant

Re: PlanetSide Next Reaver Exclusive

Everything I have seen on this new Reaver I like because they have turned it into an Apache helicopter type gun ship which is so awesome but I want to make sure they know what the Apache has and don't half ass it like so many other games have making it a dam near pointless death trap. It needs to have exploding rounds that are fired out of its main chain gun! for easy kills against infantry, Also I see it has 2 lines of bullets feeding it so you can also have a non exploding armor piercing round it can fire to for extra hard targets like tanks and heavy armor vehicles/bunkers which is precisely what the Apache will have in the future when they finish testing duel feed systems for heavy guns like the 30mm the Apache uses, and make sure those bullets are that big on the Reaver not 20mm which suck. Also I see it has rockets on it and that's cool assuming they are dumb fire spam rockets but they also need radar guided/video guided hell fire missiles that can one shot kill heavy targets like tanks. And you should be able to fit at least 2 aim 9 sidewinder type short range anti air heat seeking missiles to those wing tips so you can at least defend your self from some air won't have a chance in a head to head against a intercepter like the mosi but enough to shoot,do some damage/scare maybe kill one and run. If you do it right it is a highly versatile and lethal weapon/ a main stay for the NC and there for it should be expensive. A Reaver pilot should be able to do little more then operate that vehicle. Please don't dumb it down so players can afford a lot of other stuff with out dropping it first, in doing so would make it less realistic and less then a perfect tool that those pilots and NC players as a whole can be proud of to call there own. And also make it very Modifiable like all vehicles should be, with its 3 different missiles it should be able to carry allow a player to max out on 1 or carry a combination of all 3 as he chooses.