PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - So what do you want?
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-14, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Kumoblade
Corporal

Re: So what do you want?

Originally Posted by Tikuto View Post
I want:
  • Player-triggered Events

By this I mean there are sets of events available to be triggered by coincidence, covenience or consequence either accidently or deliberately.
For example:
  • Gathered resources and technology and so-on can trigger an 3-Empire-wide event allowing players to use BFRs for the duration.
  • Gathered resources and technology and so-on can trigger an 3-Empire-wide event allowing commanders to remotely navigate a huge hovering death machine in the sky.
  • An Empire exposes the elusive invisable (cloaked) Vanu alien exiles. Something consequencial or beneficial may occur.
  • Empire-specific global objective(s). Vanu Sovereignty may want to protect a sensitive location, New Conglomorate may want to sustain battle, Terran Republic may want to destroy a sensative location.
If there is ANYTHING resembling those Accursed BFR's, they'd better be more comparable to this.

Or this

And they better not be for Battling either Unless its smashing each other with their Forklift Hands! otherwise, I expect em to be picking up crates of resources and getting back to the mines.

At the very worst, they should be of about this scale. The Zion battle Suits from the Matrix (APUs).

Last edited by Kumoblade; 2009-11-14 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Previous Image too large, IMO