PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Higby in China, plus some minor infos came out of the chat
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
EVILoHOMER
Major

Re: Higby in China, plus some minor infos came out of the chat

I've never got the impression of Higby being a dick, I dunno where people who think that about him got it from, I do think he is wrong on a lot of things but we all probably do about each other because of our own opinions.

I just don't see why the game was released this early, it was clear it didn't work well in beta and needed sorting and now all the fixing is coming after launch and probably not for another 6 months. I highly doubt we'll see the right amount of conts or any server mergers to balance out the population until the end of next year. I highly doubt we'll see the stuff to fix the meta game until maybe Summer of next year.

By which point I reckon most people wont be playing the game and SOE will probably drop major support of the game and be focusing mainly on EQ3. I see the population has dropped big time on the EU servers I'm on anyways, I dunno about the US ones as you cannot make more than 3 chars unless that has changed. I logged on during peak time yesterday to see on Miller and there was hardly any one around, wasn't nearly as populated as it used to be a week or so ago.

Also because there are so many conts and servers and no restrictions to any of them, all the population during the rest of the day is so spread out the game is unplayable.

I don't get it why SOE went with this lame multiple server system.