PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Zealot Maxes need rebalancing
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-24, 05:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Sunrock
Major

Re: Zealot Maxes need rebalancing

Originally Posted by PredatorFour View Post
Err.... them days are still here!

Another TR whine thread... shame cos the devs normally listen to these TR whine threads. The fact is ZOE makes us takes lots more damage when in use, something a few TR couldnt grasp last night on Miller. If they nerf ZOE then they need to nerf lockdown damage to be fair. IMO it's fine as it is.
First of all it's just 2 days. I think we have to give it at least 5-10 more.

And an other TR white thread? This coming from a VS player?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If there is one faction that whine all the time about every thing and force the devs to make changes it's the VS players.

PS: However the TTK difference between the ZOE and a lockdown max while testing in the VR room is very little. I have not measure it exactly but it's in the ball park of 1-1.5 sec. The mobility of the ZOE whoever compensate for the slightly lower TTK by allot more then then the lockdown slightly higher TTK is worth. So on paper the ZOE is better then the lockdown. And if you pit a ZOE AI weapon equipped against a lockdown AI weapon equipped MAX the ZOE will win every time as long as he don't run strait onto the TR max from 50+ meters away. So inside a BIO lab for an example the ZOE MAX is a way better weapon then a Lockdown MAX. So if they change anything for the ZOE it's not really necessary to change anything else for the other factions.

Last edited by Sunrock; 2013-05-24 at 05:31 AM.