PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Some Info about Items from the Shop
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 06:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Qwan
Captain

Re: Some Info about Items from the Shop

Unless your working with SOE on how things are going to be set up, we shouldnt speculate on how there going to work out the pay system. We will only be sitting on this site pulling our hair out. I mean i understand the producers, artist and desiner interviews show this friendly happy go lucky group of guys talking about a F2P game, but when it comes down to it, SOE is all about making money. Lets keep it real, it cost money to do all the things that are required to make a good game. And like they said in one of the interviews, there intent is to offer more than one way to pay for PS2, weather it be monthly, item based or selling cosmetic stuff in the stores. SOE is going to try to get there money's worth. Me I hope they give a monthly payment option, I would prefer it that way, because to me thats a positive way of making money instead of sitting back hoping someone buys purple camo for there tank and a reflex site for there weapons. I just hope that when they do come out with a final set of rules for paying for stuff on planetside its plain and straight forward. I dont want to see this monthly payment players have this and this, but still have to fork over more cash just to get this and that. Well how ever they set it up i hope its doesnt turn into a pay to win type of system cause then, Ill just stick with BF3.

Last edited by Qwan; 2012-04-11 at 06:21 AM.