PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Cert Changes
Thread: Cert Changes
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 06:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Scopedog
Private

Re: Cert Changes

Originally Posted by HellsPanda View Post
Well T-Ray mentioned it on Himvsher's stream yesterday, but its not yet been decided what will be in it, but I have a sneaky suspicion the Offline earning of certs will be for subscribers only.
Yes this is a good estimation, seems very likely. I'm a little split in the matter, on one hand its nice for people with real lifes to be able to gain offline. But on the other hand those people me including can easily afford to pay a subscription for that stuff.

The thing that worries me is what you gain xp for and at what rates, base captures should be worth 1 cert as in 1000xp, and capture points needs to come up also. 100 is to low 200 seams more fair remember we get 100 per kill Res people should get a boost as medics can't shoot and Res at the same time and need a incentive for Res instead of killing.

Because peeps will search out the easiest way and spam it, Im looking at you Reaver pilots with A2G IGNORING tanks and going for softies. The A2G needs to be very limited for infantry hunting, you can't lock on to light assaults when they jump with your A2A now can you. This is critical.