PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Zealot Maxes need rebalancing
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-26, 01:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Bravix
Sergeant Major

Re: Zealot Maxes need rebalancing

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
It take 2 rockets (NS decimator ) to kill any maxs who dont have flak armor including ZOE maxs they do not die in 1 rocket this is a wrong statement !

ZOE ruins the balance between infantry and maxs in maxs vs maxs they are manageable since the 20 % shield reduction will change the outcome in maxs vs maxs but since they can simply toggle on or off the ZOE ability this 20 % shield reduction become more than a gimick lol

switch it on to face infantry and mow them down , toggle it off to figth agains other maxs buisness as usual

this ZOE maxs is way to versatile and have way to much power and no flaws

The whole problem is that infantry versus maxs combat as been design all around speed and moovement capacity , since the soe maxs are more mobile then infantry they have 2X to 2.3 X more stopping power and 2 to 3 x more armor depending on the suits slots etc...

They broke the balance between infantry and Maxs

In maxs vs maxs tho its buisness as usual
I don't really agree. I think the whole idea of the VS since PS1 has been to give them a mobility advantage. If anything, tone down the a LITTLE (it really isn't as spectacular as you'd like to think). But don't get rid of the movement. It's my favorite part about it. Not for any OP/advantage reason, but simply because it fits the faction's traits.

Or you can just give us back our MAX jumpjets. I'd be cool with that too