PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Base Capture Mechanics
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-04, 09:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Base Capture Mechanics

The ONLY thing I would question would be the stacking of the bennies. Naturally, it supports the overpopped faction as one would assume they've got more of a given base type, this could be a sticking point. On one hand, it pays to win, on the other the benefits shouldn't stack to the point where an underpopped faction is placed on an even more unstable footing.

The benefits themselves look pretty good, and they most certainly give players a reason to go after (or defend to the death) a given type of facility.

The LLU should really make a comeback! The interlink, as you've posted, is a great place to start it up as it forces the offensive faction to secure TWO geographically separate areas, such that a smart faction can divide and conquer even if they don't have equal pops.

The nano-refinery sounds cool! I'd love to fight over it (and blow it up!) and the bennie from Air Control Center (HART drops) is awesome! It would need SOIs implemented (Base 'em off the no deploy zones?) but I'm all for it.

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast