PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Smed Tweets update on ProSieben Deal
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 10:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #127
Kran De Loy
Captain

Re: Smed Tweets update on ProSieben Deal

Sweet.

I'm not a Euro, but...

I now know for sure that I'll get to play with my Euro friends. Thank you.

I feel like I have to note that while I'm ecstatic that what appears to be a legitimate response from both sides of the region locking problem, I'm still looking forward to a full listing of those details related to us. Some of the questions I'd like to see answered are,

Edit:
Will existing SOE EU accounts still be allowed to convert their Station Cash to PSS1 Cash as originally stated here? (FAQ)
Will SOE still be hosting and maintaining the PS2 Servers in the EU as originally stated in the same FAQ?
Will Free-to-Play players see more in-game advertisements? Will subscription-based players see in-game advertisements at all?
Will PSS1 remove accounts after 90 days of inactivity as was originally stated in the comments somewhere in the FAQ previously linked. (Please say no.)

Also that I perfectly understand that answers take time. I'm just glad that we actually have someone talking to us instead of just putting us off with a "details to follow" then going mum for 4 weeks.

Edited in more ?'s. Okay, done editing

Last edited by Kran De Loy; 2012-03-28 at 10:44 AM.