PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Eyefinity and Surround Vision Support?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 09:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Ieyasu
Staff Sergeant

Re: Eyefinity and Surround Vision Support?

Originally Posted by kaffis View Post

What part of "Yes, I could go and order some cheap monitors today, but am waiting for the fall to get IPS monitors" says that I'm "one of the ones who cannot afford a setup so don't want others to use theirs..."? Unless, you know, you're just outright calling me a liar, in which case you're just rude instead of incapable of (or unwilling to try) reading. Or trolling, I suppose.
lol the part when you complained about the associated costs. I dont know you, but I know from your previous post that 1. you didnt know the actual associated costs with getting a multi monitor setup running and 2. that you dont have enough to have one now.

why wait till the fall to pick up ips monitors again? does your ips having better colors or faster response time give you an unfair advantage over someoene with a 5 year old lcd with 10ms response? As I said before the people who tend to be opposed to these things are usually the ones who cannot afford to run them themselves. I for example run 3 monitors and wouldnt mind in the least if someone else wanted to run 6.