View Single Post
Old 2012-03-31, 07:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
texico
Master Sergeant

Re: SOE - Prosiebensat FAQ

Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
???

the servers are all soe, not pro7.

i don´t understand your point, and don´t call out the ping again. that has nothing to do with pro7.

you will still be forced to play "under" pro7 because eu soe accounts will be converted to pro7 accounts. i don´t think it will be possible for eu players to have nothing to do with pro7 at all. we can choose where to play, but it will be with a pro7 account.

this sucks, because i would rather give my money to soe instead of pro7, but that´s the way it is now.
at least they let us choose where to play and they will put tv commercials up for the game to draw in players all over europe.
No, I meant, if a Euro player chooses to play on a US server because he wants to get away from Pro7, he'll have to deal with higher ping, so the "oh we can play with the US now, it's all normal" isn't quite right. This was back when I thought that using a US server meant only having to deal with SOE -.-

Still then, the rest applies. We know it will suck having to deal with pro7, so it was a bad move by SOE.

Also, unless this company has major ambitions and money, I doubt we're gonna hear a thing about this game in the UK from pro7.