PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Just found these two pics on Tony Park's blog
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-19, 12:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Traak
Colonel

Re: just found these two pics on Tony Park`s blog

EDIT:

I went to the actual site, downloaded the large picture, THEN flattened 'er out with GIMP. Click on the 'nail, then click again to get a full-blown pic.

Looks like different base icons, one looks like a chemical tank with a hose going to and from it OR a battery with a cord and plug coming from it, one looks like multiple smokestacks on a factory, another looks like the top view of a tank or a stylized castle, a la a rook in chess.
The central base zigzag symbol reminds me of the electrical engineering symbol for an electrical resistor.
And, like someone noted later on down in this thread, a warpgate in the water! LOL I didn't even notice until I read down further that the round things were warpgates!

4km maps. How big are the ones we have now?
Will there be a gigantic megamap, but where we only see/map 4km at a time, a moving display, as it were?
Water, water everywhere, but is there a drop to drink/boat on/swim/submarine under?
Biospheres? How are biospheres significant, as opposed to just saying "terrain" or "environment"?
Planetside2 Massive Warfare seems to be the name. Sony has this domain name www.planetside2.com and it just redirects back to a Sony page.
Notably, planetside3 domain does not go anywhere.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1061
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	92  

Last edited by Traak; 2011-05-19 at 10:51 AM.