PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Consolidated Community Clash Feedback Thread
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-22, 02:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Sniksder
Private

Re: Consolidated Community Clash Feedback Thread

I have not read all of the above posts but i think it would be nice to have a few things (i played for GOTR last night):

1: shorter time between rounds. I think most of this should be fixed as time gos on with trial and error, the Hossin lattuce not showing up slowed us down a bit.

2: Clear rules on what is NOT allowed before the match. I missed some of it because of loud comms.

3: A second game type for example: king of the hill : have a nc moderator cap a base (preferably one that has symmetrical bases around it maybe an tech plant?) and the TR and vs each start with one lattuce link to it. they have to capture the NC owned base and the team to capture it wins. This takes away the advantage of the defenders seeing the base first while attackers go in blind then when they switch the previous defending team can set a better game plan based on the past experiences.

4: Hossin being polished (maybe? i dont know with optimization stuffs) would help. I lost 2 lightnings to spontaneous combustion and the lattuce not showing was a bummer. plus some people had FPS problems on hossin.

5: This is kinda nit picking but i would have liked to know more in advance like what continent we are fighting on.

I know one thing is that i had an absolute blast and i know i would like to do it again.