PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Eyefinity and Surround Vision Support?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 10:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Novacane
Private

Re: Eyefinity and Surround Vision Support?

Originally Posted by ratfusion View Post
Planetside 1 worked perfectly with my NVsurround setup. Every major MMO supports customizable huds and multi-monitor.

On top of that, their model game they want to steal customers from, BF3, is an example of excellent multi-monitor support.

I'll be shocked and really disappointed if this game does not work perfectly with multimonitor.
Yeah, to my knowledge, you don't have to do anything special for multi-monitor (other than have the right hardware) and for that matter 3D if you had the correct monitors. I still don't see how this would ever give anyone an advantage, its just cool tech. Call me old school but I personally can't stand 3d in its current form and usually stick to one monitor for gameplay and the others for VoIP, music, browser, tools, etc.. I like to play in maximized windowed mode so even if there was built-in support for multi-monitor, like for say, a continent map or stats or something, I probably wouldn't use it unless it was extremely useful. We have the iPad app for that anyway