PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - MAX Balnace Part 4: Everything AI
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-06, 07:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
War Barney
Sergeant Major

Re: MAX Balnace Part 4: Everything AI

Those statistics people like to use include all kills from every single point in the games life, get us stats for the last week and lets see how they stack up. This is one of the major issues with this game and what will lead to its death before its time if it aint stopped, people who want a easy ride so will deny even in the face of facts that something is underpowered if its on the enemy side.

And MrMak if he does that he needs to take zealot into account and hunker down which improves the TTK for your MAXs a LOT more than slugs will affect ours trust me. If you want it to happen though I'm sure he will be happy to show how insanely good your guns are with those abilities compared to our shield.

And please try using our MAX shield before you say its good compared to the immense killing power other MAX abilities give them, hunker down can make a MAX a absolutely terrifying AA turret or able to completely shutdown access to a room. Sure the shield can take a lot of damage but they put out no damage while its up and a hunkered down TR MAX will take it down fast enough.