PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Community Night with Matt Higby Recording
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 10:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #103
Aurmanite
Captain

Re: Community Night with Matt Higby Recording

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
Okay, I'll just stop arguing here. You don't know me, so you can't know how experienced I am with the boltdriver.

But know that - I used to think like yourselves too. Hell even like that - if I were still playing PS now, I'd still be using a sniper rifle indoors and outdoors with same high efficiency. But I realised that I'm using the sniper rifle for sport, rather than for teamwork. And that's a bad thing. Why have a class, that can only be used for lonewolving?

EDIT: If you believe me - last time I counted I had 9k sniper kills out of 13k total kills. I have a right to brag I think.
I don't really know what your personal accomplishments have to do with anything we're discussing. They don't add any credibility to your side of the debate.

If you got 9k kills sniping, you were providing your empire with the 'murderous motherfucker' benefit. That is important in the grand scheme of things.

Why is it bad to have a lone wolf class? Is teamwork mandatory in Planetside? You might consider moving away from the 'everyone must work towards arbitrary goals' mentality.

Planetside is about enjoying yourself.
That's it.