PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Surinam Amnesty for political murders: includes president Bouterse (prime suspect)
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 09:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: Surinam Amnesty for political murders: includes president Bouterse (prime suspect

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
Geography and lach of foreign knowledge and interest where it comes to Americans Wildguns? I'm holding back out of civility. Smugness when you yourself didn't know much about the Netherlands should indicate that there is a reason for concern. Though this is of more concern:

...fine.

Which country to go to war with next? People on the street have lame views on the world - YouTube

Also:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12591413...raphic-smarts/

Some out-takes of the poll result:

See Wildguns, if I want to be condescending about US education, I have every right to.

Now back to the topic. No other opinions other than Warborn's? :/
Wow.

So because some asshole walks up to assholes in the streets and asks questions and the people turn out to be morons.....that's supposed to say something about my country?

Here's a fun idea, how about we walk around your country...ask silly fucking questions....and record it. I bet we get the same exact fucking result.

See folks? These are liberals...and yes...they're very tolerant people as you can see.

Pfft.