PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 10:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Cooper
Private

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

Higby: I spoke to you back in January during the "Metgame Design Meeting" thing. The last thing I did was bring up a small "quality of life issue". It was that Platoon Leaders cannot access /orders or /leader without also being Squad Leader. (In fact they cannot access any "Squad Leadership" certifications such as smoke).

Your response was that you were fairly sure there was a ticket out on that issue. Given it's been a while, could that be made more of a priority please

-------
Ongoing "Quality of life" issues:
1) "Squad Leadership" certs to be available to platoon leader even if they are not a squad leader

2) Update Platoon UI so that the Platoon leader can move him / herself.

3) Update Platoon UI so that the "recruitment" options display properly.
(If one squad leader updates recruitment options, the details in this section change for all platoon members. Though this does not over-write any recruitment options previously set for other squads)
Suggestion: Squad leaders can only ever see what the recruitment settings are for their squad. Add tabs for each squad to this section for the Platoon leader so they can see what has been set (and set themselves)

4) Remove kill details from text chat.
Suggestion: Tabs such as "leader" only display messages sent via /leader
Ideally: Tabs should be customisable by what feeds appear in it (from locay /say and kill details to region and leader)

-----
Small suggestion

1) Outfit calendar
(For scheduling & advertising events. Preferably one that can by synchronised with an external .ical calendar file...)