PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Cert Changes
Thread: Cert Changes
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
bullet
First Sergeant

Re: Cert Changes

Originally Posted by SFJake View Post
The biggest sign yet that the game will turn to trash.

What the hell am I going to get by playing the way I do now? Nothing. Woohoo.

I should have known F2P games -and- MMO games always turn out to be a complete joke. You do realize this is a game killer, right? Completely destroys everything.

I was fighting for AURAXIUM offline and instead they REMOVE certs offline. Oh boy. This is so stupid. Guess this really is going to be a game for no life nerds and kids addicted to it like a drug. As sad as it can get, really.
You're a lot better than those no life nerds and kids by going off on a rant, right?

You said your play style will be affected. How are you playing the game right now? Can you provide some feedback that can help them design a system for your play style rather than crying about how the world is ending because of said changes?

I for one think the rate of cert gains solely through XP is going to be very slow. With the changes, I think support will get the short end of the stick if they don't fix the current values for certain support actions. We need some system of rested XP while logged off or a system where you can only gain X amount of certs while logged off which is then reset by you logging in for some amount of time or possibly after a week/month/etc. I don't know, but it definitely needs some discussion.