News: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter Google+ YouTube Steam Xfire TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: shot me in the nuts
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Facebook Connect
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Auraxis Global Network [AGN]

 
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-03-14, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
basti
Brigadier General
 
basti's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


SOE needs to get a bunch of us over, just to make themself even more awesome!
__________________

basti is offline  
Old 2012-03-14, 03:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
ComerEste
Corporal
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Before SW:TOR came out, every convention that BioWare went to, some of the devs actually stood in line with people waiting to play the game. They didn't do it because someone told them to either. They wanted the game to be great, and they knew that what makes an MMO great is the community behind it. So they go out of their way to be a part of the community. They go on podcasts, they visit our forums, we can email or tweet them and they will respond, and after the events they went to the local bars to hang out with people and even buy them rounds. Heck some of them even have characters in our guild.

I am not trying to put down your experiences with the SOE devs, nore am I trying to say BioWare devs are better. I am glad that SOE is taking more interest in the community because I have seen that it actually does work for BioWare. Getting feedback from people who want the game to succeed as much as the dev team does is never a bad thing. I hope they continue interacting with the community even after launch.
ComerEste is offline  
Old 2012-03-15, 05:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
Noivad
Master Sergeant
 
Noivad's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Good Broadcast Thanks
Noivad is offline  
Old 2012-03-15, 11:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Hyncharas
First Sergeant
 
Hyncharas's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Thank god GDC arrived, I was getting withdrawls
__________________


Hyncharas is offline  
Old 2012-03-15, 07:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Graywolves
General
 
Graywolves's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Originally Posted by ComerEste View Post
Before SW:TOR came out, every convention that BioWare went to, some of the devs actually stood in line with people waiting to play the game. They didn't do it because someone told them to either. They wanted the game to be great, and they knew that what makes an MMO great is the community behind it. So they go out of their way to be a part of the community. They go on podcasts, they visit our forums, we can email or tweet them and they will respond, and after the events they went to the local bars to hang out with people and even buy them rounds. Heck some of them even have characters in our guild.

I am not trying to put down your experiences with the SOE devs, nore am I trying to say BioWare devs are better. I am glad that SOE is taking more interest in the community because I have seen that it actually does work for BioWare. Getting feedback from people who want the game to succeed as much as the dev team does is never a bad thing. I hope they continue interacting with the community even after launch.

I'm sorry but that's just PR really. We interact with the devs and their team on literally a daily basis.

That's why I go as far to say they are actually part of the community. And we actually see the effects of our feedback.
__________________

^Signature courtesy of Logri^
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
I'm TR 'til the day I die. And then I respawn as TR.
www.darkskyes.com
Graywolves is offline  
Old 2012-03-16, 07:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
vipjerry
Private
 
vipjerry's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


So more or less we don't know anything about things that can make this game big.
All this shoot here-there, weapons, ammo, base wall here-there we've seen zilion times probably much better than here. When we gonna hear more about commanders, resources, outfits, outfit points outfit ownership, base upgrades etc.
I hope this game will give us some purpose to play it otherwise ill play BF3.
vipjerry is offline  
Old 2012-03-16, 03:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Arteste
Private
 
Cool Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Originally Posted by vipjerry View Post
So more or less we don't know anything about things that can make this game big.
All this shoot here-there, weapons, ammo, base wall here-there we've seen zilion times probably much better than here. When we gonna hear more about commanders, resources, outfits, outfit points outfit ownership, base upgrades etc.
I hope this game will give us some purpose to play it otherwise ill play BF3.
I don't know why you'd play BF3 if PS2 doesn't have those things,... BF3 doesn't have most of them either... in fact, does it even have any of them? LOL! That IS a good laundry list of goodies I'd like to see though!
Arteste is offline  
Old 2012-03-22, 06:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Firefly
Contributor
Major General
 
Firefly's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Man, come on. I don't fucking swear that much.
__________________
Firefly is offline  
Old 2012-03-22, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Hamma
PSU Admin
 
Hamma's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


__________________

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Hamma is offline  
Old 2012-03-25, 08:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Graywolves
General
 
Graywolves's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


When is the next AGN!!!!!!!!?
__________________

^Signature courtesy of Logri^
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
I'm TR 'til the day I die. And then I respawn as TR.
www.darkskyes.com
Graywolves is offline  
Old 2012-03-25, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Hamma
PSU Admin
 
Hamma's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Likely April 7th will have some news up soon.
__________________

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Hamma is offline  
Old 2012-03-28, 05:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Akemo
Corporal
 
Akemo's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Originally Posted by Captain1nsaneo View Post
Big thanks to Hamma, Mars, and Jenny for putting on AGN again. Always enjoyable.

Most of the commentators are actively reading both twitch and IRC chat while talking. So if you're wondering why there are pauses in the conversation its normally because we're trying to catch up. But as far as incorporating input from chat, I know that for myself if I see a question or comment that I find interesting I try to bring it up. Can't get everything in obviously but the chat definitely has impact on the show.

There was a technical issue part way through for me where the audio from the studio in TS3 stopped broadcasting. Don't know why, I checked my end and my system audio was still functioning and it fixed itself shortly after but I'm wondering if TS3 has something that if you're constantly broadcasting at a set volume for long enough that it turns you off automatically.
Is it strange that I now read your posts with your voice? Same thing for Manitou, Marsman, Hamma, Basti, Graywolves, robocpf1, even Jennyboo. It's like you're in my monitor talking to me. Hmm, when I put it like that, it sounds strange even to me. I need help.

*edit* Can't wait for April's =D
__________________

Those who give up their liberty for more security deserve neither liberty nor security.
Akemo is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
Graywolves
General
 
Graywolves's Avatar
 
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Originally Posted by Akemo View Post
Is it strange that I now read your posts with your voice? Same thing for Manitou, Marsman, Hamma, Basti, Graywolves, robocpf1, even Jennyboo. It's like you're in my monitor talking to me. Hmm, when I put it like that, it sounds strange even to me. I need help.

*edit* Can't wait for April's =D
I wouldn't be concerned about it unless it was happening in your dreams...
__________________

^Signature courtesy of Logri^
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
I'm TR 'til the day I die. And then I respawn as TR.
www.darkskyes.com
Graywolves is offline  
Old 2012-03-30, 03:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Captain1nsaneo
Major
 
Captain1nsaneo's Avatar
 
Misc Info
Re: AGN Community Night March 2012 Recording


Originally Posted by Akemo View Post
Is it strange that I now read your posts with your voice? Same thing for Manitou, Marsman, Hamma, Basti, Graywolves, robocpf1, even Jennyboo. It's like you're in my monitor talking to me. Hmm, when I put it like that, it sounds strange even to me. I need help.

*edit* Can't wait for April's =D
The real question here is if my subliminal text tonal messaging is working. Tell me, how do you feel about the TR?
__________________
By hook or by crook, we will.
Captain1nsaneo is offline  
 
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Auraxis Global Network [AGN]

Bookmarks

TeamSpeak
TS3 Server returned the following error: Welcome to the TeamSpeak 3 ServerQuery interface, type "help" for a list of commands and "help " for information on a specific command. error id=1033 msg=server is not running

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.

Content © 2002-2013, PlanetSide-Universe.com, All rights reserved.
PlanetSide and the SOE logo are registered trademarks of Sony Online Entertainment Inc. © 2004 Sony Online Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks or tradenames are properties of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.