Call to all Outfits and players - Play on Test during the weekend! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Drug donations are accepted.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-04-09, 03:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Call to all Outfits and players - Play on Test during the weekend!

With the recent arrival of the test server, and with it the first installation of the Lattice, we are now in a very delicate situation for Planetside 2.

The Lattice can be a very glorious thing, or it can be an utter failure. Fact is: we dont know how this is going to play out till we actually, well, played it.

Because of this, im calling for all outfits and idependent players, bascially everyone who reads this, to play on the test server during the upcoming weekend (12-14 April). Time zone doesnt matter, it should be rather full at any time.

SOE: Two things we really need:

1. Pro7 Test server client, ASAP. Dont leave the euros out.

2. Double XP on test during the weekend maybe? We all lack our usual weapons and stuff, and while the 10k Certs helped, its certainly not enough to get the stuff I normally have on live.

edit: Pro7 players: I just checked, cant get on test right now if you have no SOE account. Creating a new one doesnt work, gives you an error message when logging in to the test server client. Higby already knows, lets hope it reaches the right people soonish.

(inedit: Pro7 Test server client coming, will take a few days however. Source: http://twitter.com/mhigby/statuses/321702367869423616 )

For everyone else, means every holder of a SOE account: https://launch.soe.com/installer/PS2_Test_setup.exe

Copying your existing PS2 folder and letting the test server patch over it only saves like 200 MB it seems. Full test client is 8 GB download. Just download already. See ya during the weekend.

another note via edit: Both amerish and Esamir are actually on the Test server as well. However, they lack the lattice. So please just fully ignore those two continents.

Reddit link: http://dk.reddit.com/r/Planetside/co..._play_on_test/
Old 2013-04-09, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
TheRagingGerbil
Contributor
Major

Re: Call to all Outfits and players - Play on Test during the weekend!

Basti, make sure you have your region set to USA on your SOE account.
Old 2013-04-09, 05:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
CrimsonTemplar
Staff Sergeant

Re: Call to all Outfits and players - Play on Test during the weekend!

Up for this. Was on just now. Not many people on sadly, so would like to see a good fight going. Even so it was a rather chilled-out process and, despite the lack of people, quite enjoyable to fight in.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion