Indoor Combat? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Quotes are a pain to think of
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2014-08-25, 05:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Dominion
Private

Indoor Combat?

I haven't played ps2 in a couple of months but I think I'm going to get back into it after reminiscing over ps1. I remember probably my only real peeve with ps2 was indoor combat.

Unless it changed I remember it being a lot more open; which is fine but I really enjoyed indoor battles, and facilities now seem more 'barren' than ps1 facilities, granted that most of the stuff in ps1 facilities were blank metal crates, it just made it seem more homey.

Basically is it getting any better? And what are the best locations for indoor combat?
Old 2014-08-25, 06:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Taramafor
Sergeant Major

Re: Indoor Combat?

For some reason, the devs think cover is boring. Which is what indoor combat has a fair bit off with crates lying around and corners and such (To be fair, the corners was boring to a degree but not cover itself). The lack of proper indoor combat and any use of cover played a part in wherever I should continue to play or not. Not the only factor of course (There are many) but it played a part. Since I'm not currently active on the game, I'll just let that speak for itself.
Old 2014-08-26, 05:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: Indoor Combat?

If you haven't played since Amerish was redone give those bases a try. They're fun for a while.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion