News: PC Gamer April Issue with Beta Key - Page 27 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: No purchase neccesary.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-02-16, 04:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #391
RadarX
PlanetSide 2
Community Manager

Re: PC Gamer April Issue with Beta Key

I wanted to drop in and clarify Beta access for former PlanetSide 1 players. As stated players will receive priority access. This means they will receive access early in the Beta process. This does not mean every former PlanetSide 1 player will get in before anyone else. All we can do is ensure those folks will get in before most others.
Old 2012-02-16, 04:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #392
Graywolves
General

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
I wanted to drop in and clarify Beta access for former PlanetSide 1 players. As stated players will receive priority access. This means they will receive access early in the Beta process. This does not mean every former PlanetSide 1 player will get in before anyone else. All we can do is ensure those folks will get in before most others.
Just make sure I'm first.
Old 2012-02-16, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #393
Azren
Sergeant Major

Makes sence. I mean afterall, nowadays beta is for promotion, not testing
Old 2012-02-16, 04:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #394
WiteBeam
Second Lieutenant

What if I'm in the middle of a cross country move? I have played for almost 8 years and for just this month did not resub.
Old 2012-02-16, 04:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #395
Coreldan
Colonel

Then let's hope if we have to categorize "previous PS1 players" that current PS subbers get prioritised over current non-subbers!

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube
Old 2012-02-16, 04:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #396
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Can you clarify even more, and tell us if it's all subscribers, or just active ones? I saw a tweet from someone on the front page of PSU saying it was active subscribers. Considering how butthurt a few "veterans" got thinking magazine readers were getting in before them, I'd like to avoid another three pages of crybaby histrionics, if at all possible.
Old 2012-02-16, 04:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #397
Crator
Major General

Was curious how the SOE All-Access subscribers are calculated into the equation. I'd assume they would be put in the 'Previous PS1 subscription' bucket too, although they may have never played PS1.
Old 2012-02-16, 04:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #398
Zulthus
Colonel

So do PS1 players get an e-mail with a beta key or just priority with a purchased PC Gamer magazine key?
Old 2012-02-16, 05:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #399
Hydra
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
Then let's hope if we have to categorize "previous PS1 players" that current PS subbers get prioritised over current non-subbers!
That's Bullshit.
Shouldn't have to re-sub to get access to beta.

Seriously hope that was a shot at satire.

Last edited by Hydra; 2012-02-16 at 05:05 PM.
Old 2012-02-16, 05:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #400
DayOne
Captain

Originally Posted by Zulthus View Post
So do PS1 players get an e-mail with a beta key or just priority with a purchased PC Gamer magazine key?
There's a reason everyone has been saying to make sure your station account has the correct e-mail address.

Anyone that signed up for beta will get a key. PS1 players (pasts or current) will get priority to access the beta over those that have never subbed for PS1. PC gamer keys and Fan faire attendees have equal priority to get into beta.
Old 2012-02-16, 05:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #401
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

U gotta make sure im in the first wave, and so are all my Vanu corp mates. OR just gimme a few keys to hand out to my mates.
Old 2012-02-16, 05:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #402
Mightymouser
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by DayOne View Post
There's a reason everyone has been saying to make sure your station account has the correct e-mail address.

Anyone that signed up for beta will get a key. PS1 players (pasts or current) will get priority to access the beta over those that have never subbed for PS1. PC gamer keys and Fan faire attendees have equal priority to get into beta.
I think Z's question is will we get an email on Feb 28th, or will we just be given priority access later when the beta starts?
Old 2012-02-16, 05:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #403
Fortress
Sergeant

I think we can all agree that the winners of the Outfit Wars should get beta keys first.

Just sayin'
Old 2012-02-16, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #404
Akemo
Corporal

417 views, 16021 views. Not bad for a thread that's just over a day old.

That's about 40 views for every reply! Dang people want to stay current on this topic! Pretty cool
Old 2012-02-16, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #405
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
That's Bullshit.
Shouldn't have to re-sub to get access to beta.

Seriously hope that was a shot at satire.
you should actually resub for the hell of it. LEts get some more old faces in, just for kicks.

GOnna start getting ppl to resub tommorow, i want to see a full poplock between the 24th and 26th!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion