News: GamesRadar Interview with Matt Higby - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Limit: 10,000 posts per visit
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-05-03, 12:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Vamp Hunter
Private

Re: GamesRadar Interview with Matt Higby

Originally Posted by Kran De Loy View Post
Maybe, you're not seeing the little buttons to the left and right of the text?
Could also be your browser or something about not getting cookies through.
Tried using a different browser and still not working, could some one just copy paste it so I can read it?
Old 2012-05-03, 10:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
xXGumpXX
Banned

why not call planetside 2 PLANETFIELD , after all thats what the developers are trying to copy rather than the original game Planetside
Old 2012-05-03, 12:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Stardouser
Colonel

Originally Posted by Kran De Loy View Post
Spawn camping is an outdated tactic. It's really annoying but it's no longer the crippling maneuver it used to be where people could only spawn in the same spot over and over again no matter what. Now with PS2 at least people will spawn on either their Squad Leader who should be moving around a lot or spawn on a Galaxy which can pick up and move at any time it wants or spawn on a completely different Galaxy on a different front of the same battle or have a back-up Galaxy a little more to the rear of the front just in case of a problem with the forward spawns getting swamped or they can spawn back at the nearest base and fly in on aircav and try to thin out the enemy around the forwards spawns.
Right; I'm just saying, if you find a way to do it, it's legit and should not be prevented with rules, but it's unlikely to happen because of the sheer diversity of ways to enter the game- squad spawn, galaxies; perhaps even respawning at a nearby owned base (if they allow that).
Old 2012-05-03, 12:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Bags
Lieutenant General

GR: How will you prevent spawn camping and/or high-level characters harassing low-level areas?

This is the best question ever XD
Old 2012-05-03, 12:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Kran De Loy
Captain

Originally Posted by Stardouser View Post
Right; I'm just saying, if you find a way to do it, it's legit and should not be prevented with rules, but it's unlikely to happen because of the sheer diversity of ways to enter the game- squad spawn, galaxies; perhaps even respawning at a nearby owned base (if they allow that).
Ah, must have misinterpreted your post somehow, I thought you were on the other side of the fence. I think. I may be misremembering what I was thinking at the time I wrote that.

Originally Posted by Vamp Hunter View Post
Tried using a different browser and still not working, could some one just copy paste it so I can read it?
Well, it's really bad etiquette to do so. Sorry but I'll have to decline. It seems that if the problem isn't the browser than it's your ISP or some bogus laws that your ISP is being forced to adhere to, like are you in Australia or Malaysia?

Last edited by Kran De Loy; 2012-05-03 at 12:33 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion