The Official NC is going to crush TR and VS in the Ultimate Empire Showdown Thread - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: your weapons are locked here.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-01-15, 08:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Bseagull
Private

Re: The Official NC is going to crush TR and VS in the Ultimate Empire Showdown Threa

Blackweb, CO of the Phoenix outfit on Jaeger! I don't know if he's in LA, but if he is, he'd love to!
Old 2013-01-15, 08:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Beerbeer
Major

Re: The Official NC is going to crush TR and VS in the Ultimate Empire Showdown Threa

Lol, just bring Evilpig and his gazillion minions to steamroll over everyone.
Old 2013-01-15, 08:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Rockit
Banned

I don't think so. But I wish you all the best.
Old 2013-01-15, 08:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Beerbeer
Major

You all? Them...
Old 2013-01-15, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Natir
Sergeant

Why don't you guys post this on the PS2 forums... Nothing wrong with posting it here but you think this would be on the official PS2 forums.... ?
Old 2013-01-15, 08:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
SixShooter
Captain

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Please be constructive guys - clegg is looking to build a squad! NC are doomed so he needs all the help he can get.. :P
That's likely the most constructive post I've seen in days.

I do wish him the best of luck even though the VS will prevail.

Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2013-01-15, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
arclegger
PlanetSide 2
Level Designer

Originally Posted by Natir View Post
Why don't you guys post this on the PS2 forums... Nothing wrong with posting it here but you think this would be on the official PS2 forums.... ?
You guys have seniority. Because you're special, and I like you guys.

Edit: Also ps2 forums is radarX's turf. He has already been told to try and reach out to people there as well. But in the end it's my say who goes in the squad.

Last edited by arclegger; 2013-01-15 at 08:37 PM.
Old 2013-01-15, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Rockit
Banned

Hey adam. where were we send em?
Old 2013-01-15, 08:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Hamma
PSU Admin

I'll promote this thread some more tomorrow.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2013-01-15, 08:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
T-Ray
PlanetSide 2
Sr. Art Director

this is true, and if you personally want to kick clegg N crews' ass, you can join me. I have room on my squad as well. Level Cap and Ripper X will be lending a hand for the Vanu.
Old 2013-01-15, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Momember
Corporal

Hamma once again showing the humble and merciful side of TR
Bump the thread guys we want to make sure Cleg brings a strong force. We need to ensure TB and The Brit have something to shoot at
Old 2013-01-15, 09:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
lizardjoel
Private

1. You are a loyal NC -Liberty or death!

2. You are part of an organized outfit (big or small) - ADK, a different kind ( http://www.adkgamers.com/index.html)

3. You bring the pain. I'm alright, more of a supporter, but put me in my max and vanu will be running miles away.

4. You live in or around the Los Angeles Area (Note if you do not but still want to participate let me know and we'll see if we can work something out) Maryland (sadface).

5. You hate Magriders - They call me smokeshot because i get high off the smoking rubble of these slippery alien devils!

Also I used to play competitive tf2 so I have some experiance with competitive gaming.

Last edited by lizardjoel; 2013-01-15 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typos, i hate my tablet's keyboard!
Old 2013-01-15, 09:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Srixun
Corporal

Yeah We do need more people to get in on this...

I mean simply because we dont have VS easy mode or TR cone of fire. We have to use actual skill.

I just need to get the funds together to rep up the NC!

..donations accepted.
Old 2013-01-15, 09:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
lizardjoel
Private

Oops, here's link to my charactor, I can dress in my best camo too, I have a problem and bought $150.00 of station cash, http://www.planetside-universe.com/c...tats=Smokeshot
Old 2013-01-15, 11:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
xilyflob
Private

I would be willing, my character would need a transfer to Connery though
this is my character http://www.planetside-universe.com/c...tats=Vagabound

best way to get a hold of me is reddit, same username as here
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion