It feels like they kidding us.. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Ahhh! Ye shot me Lucky Charms!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-01-20, 03:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
SyrokX
Private

It feels like they kidding us..

Good morning everyone..
first, my english isnt the best, but i hope u all understand the message...

This is not a thread to cry about the game, its more a question i ask my self..
a fact that i need to accept...but it sucks...

Maybe someone could see that fact too?

in every communityforum u can read, "oh my god, the dev team play at the VS"
in every video u can see the VS is play'd..

but ok, we all know this...

what i wanna say here is,
i play ps2 since the Final Relaese on the EU-Ceres server, most time my platoon is on Indar.
dont remember who sayd "lets start with the TR", i would knock him -.- .. but ok, it is so..
we wont change to VS or NC..theres to much money in our chars.. and .. the TR isnt so bad!
only the others have to be balanced...

sorry guys..now, what i really wanna say,
on friday it was the 8!!!! time since i played PS2 the Vanus was holding just 15% of Indar and the NC about 25%..looks like the TR got chance to get the controll about indar .. for the first time! on ceres, no one got the controll about indar since release!..
so the interessting thing, and my question...
WHAT IS THE FU**ING REASON THAT THE SERVER GET DOWN EVERYTIME WHEN THE VANUS AER LOOSING ??????
8 ! fu**ing times, the only 8 chances for the TR to get Indar and the server get down..not for a few .. for all! and instant online again..

ok..u think...........shure..................ok......... .....
looking to get fast back online and go to the south to hold the line...but its hopeless... 20 mins later, the line is the same as everytime... Quartzridgecamp--tiallyos--zurvanamp--nsmaterial ....

honestly, at the 8.time u dont think its a accident...

So, flame me...
Old 2013-01-20, 04:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Re: It feels like they kidding us..

...And Miller NC are always overrun by VS and TR on Indar, they rarely have any base, except Tawrich, that is getting constantly contested still...

From my perspective - NC are undepowered and TR holding more than half of the territory are obviously OP. Touche

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.

Last edited by NewSith; 2013-01-20 at 04:24 AM.
Old 2013-01-20, 04:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Phantomdestiny
Second Lieutenant

TR owns every single continent on miller right now . so i disagree OP
Old 2013-01-20, 05:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sturmhardt
Contributor
Major

TR is not really allowed to cry op on anything if you ask me. Vs and tr weaponry are both a little op if you ask me... Buy as nc my view is biased.

.sent via phone.

Last edited by Sturmhardt; 2013-01-20 at 05:45 AM.
Old 2013-01-20, 05:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Mox
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

I think there was once a thread about a exploit which can be used to crash the server. I dont know if it is still possible.
Old 2013-01-20, 05:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Phantomdestiny
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Mox View Post
I think there was once a thread about a exploit which can be used to crash the server. I dont know if it is still possible.
they fixed it
Old 2013-01-20, 06:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
ringring
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by Sturmhardt View Post
TR is not really allowed to cry op on anything if you ask me. Vs and tr weaponry are both a little op if you ask me... Buy as nc my view is biased.

.sent via phone.
OP is relative.....

As TR I think VS is a little OP and NC a little UP.

This is based on the the make up of the leaderboards and my subjective assessment of the territory owned.

However, apart from saying that VS get the best tank again I couldn't identify a weapon to clearly OP in itself (No, my NC friends, not even the Carv).
Old 2013-01-20, 07:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
SeraphC
Sergeant

It's not just your English that's bad. It's your writing in general.

Originally Posted by SyrokX View Post
for the first time! on ceres, no one got the controll about indar since release!
This is false. TR owned Indar about a month ago when I first started playing. It got reset either due to some downtime or due to a half asses cap attempt by another faction. I don't know.

It's not just the TR who lack organisation on Ceres. You have the same problem with every faction. No major, organized outfits, no leadership at a faction level. Very little smaller outfits stepping up and doing something meaningful.
Old 2013-01-20, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Tatwi
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by SeraphC View Post
It's not just your English that's bad. It's your writing in general.

This is false. TR owned Indar about a month ago(missing comma) when I first started playing. It got reset either due to some downtime or due to a half asses cap attempt by another faction. (That was a very poorly structured sentence) I don't know.

It's not just the TR who lack organisation on Ceres. You (should have been a comma, not a new sentence. Also using the personal "you" instead of the proper "one") have the same problem with every faction. No major, organized outfits, (should have been "and") no leadership at a faction level. Very little (should have been "few", as little does not fit this context) smaller outfits stepping up and doing something meaningful.
Next time you think about slamming someone else for their use of the English language, perhaps you should consider your own imperfect mastery of it. English is not the native language for all people in the world, nor is it mastered by most who claim it as their native tongue, both of which are perfectly fine; Stop being an Internet snob.

Last edited by Tatwi; 2013-01-20 at 11:50 AM.
Old 2013-01-20, 11:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
Next time you think about slamming someone else for their use of the English language, perhaps you should consider your own imperfect mastery of it. English is not the native language for all people in the world, nor is it mastered by most who claim it as their native tongue, both of which are perfectly fine; Stop being an Internet snob.
Man, where have you been on saturday, when I nearly managed to fail my English grammar exam

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.
Old 2013-01-20, 01:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
ShadetheDruid
First Lieutenant

English is not the native language for all people in the world, nor is it mastered by most who claim it as their native tongue, both of which are perfectly fine; Stop being an Internet snob.
..organisation..
Are you also aware that American English isn't the native dialect for everyone in the world? If you're going to call someone out for being a snob, that's a silly mistake to make.

Last edited by ShadetheDruid; 2013-01-20 at 01:45 PM.
Old 2013-01-20, 02:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
StumpyTheOzzie
Second Lieutenant

Yeah. Nothing wrong with organisation. After all, Americans didn't invent English. They just mutated it.

Anyway, OP, the TR overwhelmingly dominate Indar on Briggs. NC and VS fight over Amerish a lot and probably share it 60/40. Esamir probably 40/60 NC/VS.

Having said that, the TR did hold all 3 at the same time at least once and are (I think) the only faction to have done that on Briggs.

TR = winning (somehow. Appeals to a more organised mind?)
VS = Ok. Seems their weapons suit my personal playstyle better but I wouldn't say OP in general.
NC = UP. We only win because nobody else turns up on Esamir and Amerish.
Old 2013-01-20, 02:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
StumpyTheOzzie
Second Lieutenant

Yeah. Nothing wrong with organisation. After all, Americans didn't invent English. They just mutated it.

Anyway, OP, the TR overwhelmingly dominate Indar on Briggs. NC and VS fight over Amerish a lot and probably share it 60/40. Esamir probably 40/60 NC/VS.

Having said that, the TR did hold all 3 at the same time at least once and are (I think) the only faction to have done that on Briggs.

TR = winning (somehow. Appeals to a more organised mind?)
VS = Ok. Seems their weapons suit my personal playstyle better but I wouldn't say OP in general.
NC = UP. We only win because nobody else turns up on Esamir and Amerish.
Old 2013-01-20, 06:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
SeraphC
Sergeant

I know my mastery of it is imperfect. I know I misplace coma's and still make mistakes like using "little" when "few" is correct. I appreciate the corrections by the way. English is not my native language and therefore I welcome any input that will allow me to perfect it.

However you cannot compare my posts with his. Nor does this have anything to do with the mastery of the English language. Look at his post. He's not even trying. Several points at random places in his text, new lines everywhere, no capitals, ... Those are all things that have nothing to do with a specific language. I've seen writing like that before, mostly it comes from kids who couldn't care less about writing correctly and when in school spend more time throwing things at their teachers than actually paying attention and learning something.

What was wrong with "organisation" by the way? The "asses" instead of "assed" was probably firefox flagging it as incorrect and me not paying attention.

Feel free to go over my post again.

Last edited by SeraphC; 2013-01-20 at 06:36 PM.
Old 2013-01-21, 01:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Babyfark McGeez
Captain

Don't misplace your coma, man.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion