'Unfair' or 'Overpowered' weapons. - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hold still!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-06-04, 02:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
�io
Lieutenant General

Yea but that's a range issue on the jackhammer, not a power per hit or RoF problem, they just need to increase CoF a bit to help limit the range of it.
Old 2003-06-04, 02:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
Sputty
Banned

Maybe, I just think they should yup the Lasher and MCG a bit...Tyat's all I want...
Old 2003-06-04, 02:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
�io
Lieutenant General

Well i dunno about lasher, it's been a while. For other 2 i think they should reduce range on jackhammer a bit and decrease the time on CoF expansion a bit on minigun, it should take a bit longer before it becomes less accurate.
Old 2003-06-04, 02:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
Plato
Sergeant

More and more VS are taking to that Lasher. I'm afraid of it for one.
Old 2003-06-04, 04:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
Sputty
Banned

Originally posted by �io
Well i dunno about lasher, it's been a while. For other 2 i think they should reduce range on jackhammer a bit and decrease the time on CoF expansion a bit on minigun, it should take a bit longer before it becomes less accurate.
I agree with you on that with the MCG. I don't use the JH to say anything but I've been killed at range by it a good amount. How can something that looks so good when firing be so annoying?
Old 2003-06-04, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
TheJingle
Private

Also =P I think that medium assault should be a prerequisite for MAXes ( for all empires) . *prepares for the incoming flames* .
Old 2003-06-04, 07:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #82
�io
Lieutenant General

med assault?

I can see why reinforced would be but med assault has nothing to do with it.

I use to think that's a good idea but MAXs aren't really that bad so i think it's fine the way it is. Now having to get Skeeter before you can get Reaver might be a good idea. *prepares for the incoming flames*
Old 2003-06-04, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #83
Sputty
Banned

I agree with the moquito prerec. I thought that's how they did it in exclusive.
Old 2003-06-04, 09:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #84
DarkDragon00
Sergeant Major

gauss and pulsar have nothing on the cycler. Just keep it a range and use ur brains. Now the jackhammer is too powerful or maybe its not, i think its the spread of its shell, its too packed even at range. They do too much damage even if im far off, i though shotguns were the close range thing... they eat me up in less then 2 rounds though, the spread of the shells needs to get fixed.

The only true thug left, i merc ni**as cuz they all seem like skirts, while i flirt, with danger ur at home, living comfortably, in the beggining couldnt afford a computer, but now im living like im a millionair, buyin' things, that u only have in ur dreams, maybe its cuz i made it out alive, im outy alright, and this is for u, the real PSU, i still love u, but what happened, u guys got a bunch of asses, in ur ranks, now ur forums are full of Sh*t

Old 2003-06-04, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #85
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally posted by �io
I use to think that's a good idea but MAXs aren't really that bad so i think it's fine the way it is. Now having to get Skeeter before you can get Reaver might be a good idea. *prepares for the incoming flames*
For the love of God, yes!
Too many people have reavers. The fact that it costs 4 is just perfect for n00bs to grab it when they first log in, thinking that that is all they need. I think if they had to at least gain a few ranks from VR or combat or anything, it would greatly reduce the number of those things.
Old 2003-06-05, 02:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
�io
Lieutenant General

Wow i kidding but already 2 people agree with me.
Old 2003-06-05, 05:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #87
Matri00
Corporal

Misc Info

well i gotta say something about the punisher- its 1 of the most efective weapons in the game...perfect for light-armoured infantry, good vs maxs,with sec. fire mode its very good against light vehicles,quite poor agains air targets at very long range...also can use plasma/frag/jammer nades for sec fire mode...as i said 1 of the best weapons in the game
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion