Fantasy Planetside 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We have polls about polls!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 API Discussion

Old 2014-05-14, 12:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
igflwolve
Private

Fantasy Planetside 2

Hello and thanks for taking the time,

I have been searching on google and a few quick searches on planetside 2 related forums regarding a Fantasy Planetside 2 League and what the planetside community think of this concept. My light bulb moment regarding fantasy planetside came to me a few months ago, so I started playing around with a simple script, which ended up working better than i expected, which at that point I decided to keep on developing to the point where it is now a workable demo.

Although I started this idea with no plan or idea on what functionality or rules are to be implemented to an online game fantasy league like this one I worked with the basic concept any fantasy league would be like. A brief description on current functionality below:

User Functionality
Create Fantasy Platoon ( Your Team )
This process is simple enough, enter your fantasy platoon name, select some tags for your new fantasy platoon.
Build Fantasy Platoon
Once you have created your fantasy platoon you will have access to the round manager, the first time you access the round manager on any round you join your platoon will be empty, simply click on the "Draft Manager" link to build your new fantasy platoon.

Assign Roles and Leadership
This part of the fantasy platoon build process is design for you to assign platoon, squad and fireteam leadership to your team members. All leadership roles will attract a 25%, 50% & 100% team point bonus while round is active.

Monitor your Teams Progress
Once you have gone through the fantasy platoon build process you will notice that your round manager page has been populated with the team members you selected. As mentioned above ingame statistics will be updated on your account every 2 hours. This include updating fantasy platoon (Your Team) points. As it stands when you build a fantasy platoon, points will not be displayed untill the second player statistics update has been completed.

Although this is only a basic description of the user functions i was hoping some one out there would be able to give me some feedback on this concept.

If anyone would like to see this please visit ingamefantasyleague.com

Thanks

Last edited by igflwolve; 2014-05-14 at 12:27 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 API Discussion