At the risk of sounding like I'm bitching... - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I give up. Take my qoute.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Miller (EU)

Old 2013-05-25, 01:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Rolfski
Major

Re: At the risk of sounding like I'm bitching...

All those numbers are misleading tbh. The number you should really look for is percentage of members active in the last 7 or 30 days. Double click on an outifit to see it. It's actually the most important outfit stat and does a good job in explaining why some outfits "seem to be everywhere".

Fuck kill/death ratio or XP and XP/min. If you're looking for an outfit, % active last month/30 days is the main stat you should be looking for. Too bad PSU is not ranking it. If you're looking for a tactical, very small but serious TR outfit on Miller for instance, INI Elite is the way to go.

Last edited by Rolfski; 2013-05-25 at 01:52 AM.
Old 2013-06-24, 04:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Baptist
Private

And if you're looking for a organised NC Outfit Consortium leads the way.
Old 2013-06-24, 05:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Rolfski
Major

Originally Posted by Baptist View Post
And if you're looking for a organised NC Outfit Consortium leads the way.
It's WASP actually.
Old 2013-06-24, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Baptist
Private

WASP has the advantage over Consortium with their ability to blind all enemys with the light that shines from their arse.
Old 2013-06-24, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Thunderhawk
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

That's it my fellow Rebellious scum, fight among yourselves
Old 2013-06-28, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Sunrock
Major

Originally Posted by Thunderhawk View Post
That's it my fellow Rebellious scum, fight among yourselves
Funny to hear that from a VS soldier... Who stole alien tech and started a revolution? If anyone is a rebellious scum it's the VS.
Old 2013-06-29, 08:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
blashyrk
Corporal

Let's just say that WASP are TR's little bitches.
Old 2013-06-29, 03:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
MrEclectic
Private

Originally Posted by blashyrk View Post
Let's just say that WASP are TR's little bitches.
Let's not. Both [CONZ] and [WASP] are really competent and fun outfits to fight against, besides being two of the largest and most influential NC outfits on Miller.
Old 2013-06-29, 05:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Baptist
Private

Originally Posted by MrEclectic View Post
Let's not. Both [CONZ] and [WASP] are really competent and fun outfits to fight against, besides being two of the largest and most influential NC outfits on Miller.
Thanks for the Compliment RPS, always enjoy the fights, and whatever our opinion of WASP is, they get the Job done.
Old 2013-06-30, 02:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Rolfski
Major

This doesn't cover up the fact that I wish the NC would win their alerts more. For some reason, they almost always end up third in place. VS have already proven that cooperation can win you alerts, even when underpopped.
Old 2013-06-30, 04:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Baptist
Private

Some of the alert situation can be summed up with one of my SL's comments yesterday, "It's hard to care about alerts when they pop up every 5 minutes", plus the Bio Lab alert is a grind so no one wants to get involved with it, If you start to think like that for one type of alert, it's easier for a state of apathy to evolve for all alerts.

This is not the only Factor, It's my belief that given the choice between fighting each other or fighting the NC, both factions will pick the latter, the only evidence I have for this is my own experience in game so I could be wrong, maybe the TR love fighting against ZOE Max's, and maybe the Vanu players like seeing their air power vanish to strikers.

I'm not saying NC is underpowered with the above statement, we have our tools as well, they just aren't annoying to play against.

And last but not least

When someone looks for picking a faction for the first time, again this is only my opinion, they see the Terran as this militaristic machine, players more inclined to join organised team play will pick TR.
Most Vanu on Miller due to low pop joined Outfits, they simply were forced to due to the circumstance of get organised or get Farmed, NC haven't had this yet we've a large percentage of players simply not in Outfits, or not willing to join them.... It's like they want to be rebellious or something, it's also why the Lattice helped NC on Miller the most, it directs the minions.

And those are the reasons I think NC don't win a lot of Alerts on Miller
Old 2013-06-30, 10:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
MrEclectic
Private

Well, we share the same attitude towards alerts, especially biolabs and planet-wide ones. If we happen to have a series of good fights which are coincidentally leading towards an alert objective, we'll play along, but that's it. Too many alerts, and the global ones favour the fourth faction. It just so happens that atm the fourth faction is hidden among the TR. That is also the reason that we usually end up fighting TR, and I think that is also true for most of the other VS outfits.

By the way, the alerts and now the looser continental conquest and loss criteria really hurt the Miller metagame IMHO. We'd set our goals in the long term, and every seperate session felt as part of a grander campaign.
Old 2013-06-30, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

The pop equalized out for a few days but it seems to be tipping back to the TR again. On the bright side the server seems full.

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Old 2013-07-01, 04:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Adenn
Private

Misc Info

Epic fight this morning at Aurora Materials 252v

Although unlike the other outfits I don't see you that often anymore D: I see mostly DL. Either way FU salutes you! o7

Conz: Your an awesome outfit but there is a guy in their named Kable who is the NC version of Yawn :P
Old 2013-07-02, 02:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Baptist
Private

Kable gets very enthusiastic very quickly, sometimes destroying TS comms, I can't fault him for that, though he does get the comms clear order more than most, but I wouldn't like to think any member of Conz is acting like Yawn, which is to say being malicious.

Last edited by Baptist; 2013-07-02 at 02:23 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Miller (EU)