"What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Page 257 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: To shut down Windows, press Start?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2015-07-26, 09:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #3841
Mordelicius
Major

Re: "What are you listening to right now?" Thread

Hey baby,

Did U start drinking again? I told U, U can't quit this in just a couple of months. If it's possible, then the alcohol and tobacco industry would be dead by now (they would lose more users than they can gain). Every time U go down from a high, U would have sunk lower than when U had begun. Next time U will know, U will be at the bottom again. So, stop now.

If U wanna see how badly U crashed, then check your group's Miami picture on Google image. Yeah, it's that bad. U look wasted, just about dead and ready to be buried on those getty shots.

Your brake in your head is broken. And it still is. U know the thing that says 'stop, i'm not doing this'. I don't know when it broke (U do), but at one point U said 'fk it, I don't care anymore', which is what your attitude was on your last song (that was the final clue to me that U were in really big trouble, remember?)

I've been trying to replace that brake with something solid. Remember I keep trying to ask U not to do it again? If U had given me that 'promise', that would have acted as the new brake. Every time U will try to drink or do drugs, U would remember that promise and it will hold U back.

Instead, what you gave me are look-i'm-not-drinking glamour shots. It's a start, but those are temporary brakes. Or those i'm-in-the-mood for-chemical-free pictorial notes. Again, it's a start. It's never enough. I don't want to see U in that awful, mentally and physically delapidated state again.

Look how evil people try to end U when U are down and out of it. They conspired to craft a hit-piece, doom video to strike a final blow to your mental psyche. It was designed to inflict permanent, maximum psychological torture, anguish, pain and cruelty and send U to deep depression and final meltdown.

Just look at the first scene. They put up a beautiful lady, with full tight-fitting body shot and then crop to the pretty face. Then cut to the monster-thing that was U. They were contrasting that 'beauty' (he could have had instead) and the 'ugly' U to lower your self-worth, self-esteem and make U feel unwanted. Now U see how pernicious these villains are?

A normal person would have said: isn't all this over-the-top, crossing-the-line, sadistic, unnecessary and dangerous? But no, there was no such thing. He was part of the posse of psychological terrorists. He knows exactly what's he's doing. It's plain obvious in that S_____ interview. He and sordid gang smell blood and weakness and were sharpening their claws to deliver the final strike (all the while calling it 'sweet' and 'harmless'. yeah).

He does all this while playing the altruist/humanist fiddle facade as a front.

Now their plan failed miserably and U are back on your feet, he's weaseling and whistling his way to feigned innocence while donning the classic sheep frock and conceiling those devious, dulled and broken claws.

What he wants now is a win/win (while U lose/lose). He will use U at your current best state (win) while U get used (lose). Then he will leave U at a
bad state (win) and you get left behind like a dope (lose). Don't give him anything, ever, not even affectations. Just walk way, please.

Sly n Slick n Slimy's two-point value system:
Pretty = Good
Unpretty = Worthless (dispose/abandon).

Your alcohol/drug use downgraded U in his system. Your recovery upgraded U back. It's all so predictable where this is all going to end in. He sure wasn't expecting your recovery, hence he was hell bent on finishing U off and crippling your mental state when he can.

If you wish to finally reinstate a replacement brake on your mind, 'promise' me U will not use any drugs or alcohol again. Better yet, promise it to
more than myself. The more close people U promise it to, the stronger it is. Do that until your internal, self-brake is restored. How do U know it is truly
self-restored? When U think to yourself: "These useless, disgusting poison will just obliterate my mind and body. I stand to gain nothing".

<3 n thoughts, M

----------------------------------

Cool. Only "Rock" band that is interesting right now getting kudos.

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/t...st_non_drunk_p

Old 2015-07-31, 05:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #3842
Mordelicius
Major

So, tomorrow you live evergreen. <3
Old 2015-07-31, 10:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #3843
Mordelicius
Major

b2m

Obscure music producers coming out of nowhere. Sushi Killer (Waifu Dream), Orion (Plop), Okami (Wavebird), and now Sable (One and Only)!

Future Bass!

Old 2015-08-03, 10:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #3844
Mordelicius
Major

Pure, substantial, naturally occuring and fresh forever! True Classic (too bad, hard to find).

Old 2015-08-08, 10:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #3845
Mordelicius
Major

Old 2015-08-19, 06:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #3846
Mordelicius
Major

https://soundcloud.com/liubeiwins/li...nd-over-matter

Old 2015-08-20, 02:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #3847
Mordelicius
Major

Hi Baby,

Don't think for a moment I'm ignoring U. I care a lot for U, U know. Do U think I'm capable of hating U, much like I know U are not capable of hurting me. I know every clue U put up: from me, to Monty Python, to Sirius. It's just that I've warned U well in advance many times what's going to happen. Did U listen?

As it is, I see U as a ticking bomb, about to self-destruct at any time. The more damage I peel away, the more different injury I see. At first I thought, it's all chemical. Now I see all sorts of emotional wreck too.

Didn't I call it out? "U don't care anymore"? It turns out, it's not just chemically. It's also emotionally. U just confirmed that days ago. I've never heard that before. Prophetic? Accurate? Astute? Never mind the context if it's about us or someone else or everyone altogether. Point is, I guessed it correctly. I know. So, will U stop resisting someone who is trying to fix U? U already put up that other side of U months ago (say no go). I easily brushed it aside like nothing coz I know it not really U. All I saw was a delicate, vulnerable flower. Important brakes and restraint in your head is broken. U want it repaired?

When U first threw that rap/r&b song to me months ago, I knew something else is up. A switch flicked in my head and every preconceived notions about U got immediately stashed in the back. What's left? Help, Save, Protect, Restore. Isn't that what has been since? All for U?

And I know exactly why U are like this. U have very little to no self respect. Maybe b/c your mom wasn't there to be a role model and teach U how to act like a lady. Hence, U don't know how to properly react to predators who treat U like an object. So guys would literally grab their arms around U all the time for selfies. Do you feel uncomfortable?

I'm asking U now, have some self respect, so you're not being mistreated like that. That's how U see yourself. And if U don't get what U want U mope feeling helpless and worthless because U feel U have nothing else to offer but your body. Someone comparing U to a dead blogger, asteroid and elephants is degrading and demeaning. Do U feel that way? I know U are trying to protect me, but how about U? Don't U feel disrespected, insulted, debased? If not, then that's exactly what I mean by lacking self respect.

U are just a piece of meat to these ppl. And when U are no longer fresh, U will feel such intense pain and rejection that U will resort again to drugs and alcohol. And that will be the end of U.So, start with that. Stop emphasizing your body as center of everything. U won't be who U are without your unique artistic skill and sweet personality. Without those, U would be average and uninteresting to me. Why don't U write your poem/thoughts or draw something for a change and post that and feel better about yourself coming from the true/real part of U, the brain, and still be appreciated for it?

If I had no self respect I'd just fawn over U, no matter what U say or do. But that's not the case isn't it. Instead, I respect U and U respect me just the same. It's mutual.

Your brakes are broken. So, calm down and repair your chemical and emotional restraints first. When the sh*t hits the fan, U will find missing any breaks will be a long drop to the bottom. Isn't that what nearly happened earlier this year? U sending those signals is quintessentially called a Cry For Help. It maybe not what U aim it to be, but that's what it is, in all honesty.

(Next: Last step perhaps is to open/expand/upgrade your mind by giving U a glimpse of the existential abyss, so you're not confused of what's really going on that U don't know what is what.)

<3, missed u so much

Old 2015-08-23, 02:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #3848
Mordelicius
Major

Unscramble the Message Game <3

Difficulty level: Most Delicious.

(Rearrange ALL the letters to make a new sentence): I copy vehement truth or tinfoil rose

(hint#1: Perhaps jumping to easy conclusions is a setback.)

back2music..

Classic Engelbert

Old 2015-08-25, 01:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #3849
Mordelicius
Major

http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-...s-of-the-1980s

Am I the only one, b/c Pitchfork still don't get it.

Token fillers don't amount to a true classic.

Old 2015-08-29, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #3850
Mordelicius
Major

All kidding and unseriousness from Pitchfork aside , there's no Duran Duran, no Spandau Ballet, The Jets, A Flock of Seagulls, Human League, Klymaxx, Atlantic Starr, etc. etc, One-Hit Wonders, dirty raps, proto-90s R&B jams, cheesy ballads, Pop-Jazz chanteuse, alternative/cult bands, avant-garde artists, unsung/overlooked favorites.

Old 2015-08-30, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #3851
Mordelicius
Major

b2m..

Sabella returns. Feels.

Old 2015-09-02, 04:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #3852
Mordelicius
Major

Unscramble the Message Game <3

Difficulty level: Most Delicious.

(Rearrange ALL the letters to make a new sentence): I copy vehement truth or tinfoil rose

hint#1: Perhaps jumping to easy conclusions is a setback.
hint#2: Perhaps your solution is my solution.
hint#3: Perhaps one can count down to its significance.
hint#4: Perhaps falling in is next to falling from.

Old 2015-09-02, 01:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #3853
Mordelicius
Major

Please don't... Remember everything I said...<3 Please....

Old 2015-09-02, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #3854
Mordelicius
Major

Please, I know a dangerous snake when I see one. Just walk away!

PLEASE! He's just looking for an opening and scheming. Same person trying to hurt U with all his effort. This is BS. Had he and cronies succeeded in hurting U, none of this would ever come to be. So, please walk away. But they failed b/c of us, now he's BSing his way in. Please, listen to me. <3 U

Walk away....

Old 2015-09-04, 09:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #3855
Mordelicius
Major

Saw an Ad from the Daily Piranha:
Slick, shameless scum (w/ no capacity to 'love' "decoupled" w gf for 3 1/2 years; no tears shed) looking for quick, easy mark to maximally exploit/use.

- Vulnerable, desperate, emotionally broken, needs help more than anything, but hell, a mark is a mark, will exploit. This is what's all about. What morals?
- Convenient GF that was ignored for years (she was no longer 'pretty' due to drugs/alcohol; who cares, kick and beat her while she's down).
- Magically restored somehow (don't care how that happened; never cared in the first place. Didn't care if she died just months ago. Truth!)
- Willing to pay for a place she does not need at all (keep suggesting this; better subliminally through songs)!
- Willing to be put up as a disposable, lesser being, a freak ('so ugly nobody would look twice!' Yes I meant that), compared to all unflattering objects (including comets, elephant and dead blogger).
- Willing to put up not being respected at all, as a parasite 'thing', not as an equal, not even treated as a 'fellow human being'.
- Willing to ignore continued printed abuses as if didnt' happen (whistle and weasel until it is glossed over).
- Willing to put up being left metaphorically for dead or permanently, mentally damaged.
- Willing to ignore exhibited explicit capacity to mentally hurt and abuse again and again.

Ignore the obvious BS and flim flam, no one else is looking right? Right? This is too EZ. Found a mark quickly. All I have to do is post a suggestive song and wave Star Wars style, and cluelessly impose on others' conversation but got busted so fast. Must cut and run, lay low and let it blow over ( I have no conscience, no regret, no mea culpa, no fault; only b/c I'm like a 'God'). The BS is stupefyingly stenchful to anyone with a true, clear, observant, CARING mind. That was an EZ call for that dude.
This dirtbag didn't care if U died earlier this year. Nothing's changed, it will repeat. Check your Miami pics again on google image. U think you could have sustain that trajectory? I was freaking out and shaking my head to myself when you're calling yourself 'dreamy' and 'jetlagged'. Did I fell for it? Had you actually crashed, he would have absolutely nothing do with U at all. In fact, it was he and his cronies that are the ones trying to make it much worse to the worst conclusion with that vicious video. The same reason ppl are trying to help and protect U is the same reason U are about to be played, used and exploited.

back2music...

The song that started it all! Can't wait for Sabella to be more popular. If only she quit with that alcohol (on Instagram) b4 it destroys her brain, voice and being. Always the talented artists, like a recurring nightmare..

I remember first hearing Esperanza Spalding as a talented newcomer with Noise For Pretend at least 10 years ago. Four solo albums later, she's now a world class artist!

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge