Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2013-03-12, 11:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Mr DeCastellac
First Sergeant

Post Steam Key Giveaway

Long Version:
I recently purchased the Humble Bundle. It was updated today with 3 more games (their soundtracks are included), all of which I already own. Hooray!

I decided to be unfair and gave my friends first dibs on the keys. The good news is, they didn't want them as they all have serious game backlogs and it evidently it would take them millions of years to get around to playing them.

I then sought out the Steam Trading Forums, but alas, you're only allowed to give away full giftable bundles. Which is super lame, as 1) I'm greedy and already took some of the games, and 2) Then one person gets a bunch of games and everybody else gets nothing. Also, I can't remember my password for Steam and I am solely relying on the 'Remember Me' option to be able to play my video games.

Although I've witnessed much douchebaggery on this forum (which came to somewhat of a surprise, as I was always amazed at how nice the community was in the original Planetside), there are also many kind people here. In the spirit of forgiveness to the douches, and congratulations to the decent people, I've decided I will give them away on Planetside Universe.

TL;DR:
I've got some steam keys for games (and their soundtracks) and I'm going to give them to you!

The Games
Splice
Cipher Prime
Resequence, mutate, and splice in this experimental microbial puzzler by Cipher Prime. Splice will strain your brain while you commence cellular alteration to connect and complete a sequence of puzzles, all to a fantastic and compelling score.
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Kloonigames
Crayon Physics Deluxe is a physics-based puzzle game that won the Seumas McNally Grand Prize at the 2008 Independent Games Festival. In Crayon Physics Deluxe, your doodles and drawings transform into objects you can use to push, pull, slide, shield, and catapult the ball towards the goal in more than 70 distinct levels.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Superbrothers + CAPY + Jim Guthrie
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP delivers a completely fresh adventure gaming experience, defying conventions to develop a unique kind of storytelling. The plot is unveiled in "sessions," each of which involves traveling through the countryside and solving puzzles and combat challenges. Every scene overflows with rich graphic and auditory details, featuring distinctive artwork by Superbrothers Inc. and music and sound design by Jim Guthrie.

How To Get Them
So it isn't some mad dash for whoever can CTRL+C CTRL+V the fastest, I'm not going to post them outright:

If you want the game, just post the name of whatever game you want. Whoever posts it first for each game will get the key. Also, one per person please! If you post multiple, you won't get any.
Old 2013-03-12, 11:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Mr DeCastellac
First Sergeant

Re: Steam Key Giveaway

And if you're interested, or don't get the key you want, visit the Humble Bundle website!

It's pay what you want!
  • $0.01+: Beat Hazard Ultra, Dynamite Jack, Solar 2, NightSky HD.
  • $1.00+: Above reward, plus Steam Keys.
  • Pay Above Average ($6.77 Currently): Above rewards, plus Splice, Super Hexagon, Dungeon Defenders with DLC, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Sword & Sworcery EP.
All games come with PC, Mac, Linux, and Android versions, plus soundtracks. They also come with Steam Keys if you pay $1 or more.
Separately, they'd cost $170.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Old 2013-03-13, 08:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
CaptainWebb
Private

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Thanks dude for sharing this with us.
Planetside for the win.
Old 2013-03-13, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Mr DeCastellac
First Sergeant

Key sent. Enjoy, CaptainWebb.

Still two keys left people!
Splice and Sword & Sworcery. I highly recommend the latter, and the former is good if you're into puzzles.
Old 2013-06-13, 09:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
nickoliberty
Private

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

And by the way, thanks for showing this
Old 2013-06-13, 11:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Mr DeCastellac
First Sergeant

Holy smokes, forgot about this thread!
I did save the keys though, and Superbrothers is now yours, Nickoliberty.
Splice is still left if anyone is interested.
Old 2013-07-22, 04:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
TrumX
Private

I'm kinda interested in Splice!

Thanks btw!

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion