Questions for Pro7 - Page 19 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because work suxx0rs
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-09-11, 03:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #271
Shogun
Contributor
General

Re: Questions for Pro7

Originally Posted by Rwyn View Post
Hi Baharroth,

we'll offer many different payment methods. The picture shows the available payment methods for European customers in DCUO and they also will be available for European customers in PlanetSide 2.

Of course we will develop this area further and there will be other payment methods available to purchase SevenCash. But I also assume these other payment methods won't be available with the launch. But we'll see :-)

Best,
Rwy'n
will paypal payment be available for europe players before the founders offer ends? i would buy the founders pack, but i don´t feel comfortable giving any creditcard or bankaccount info to sony again.

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-09-12, 03:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #272
Rwyn
PlanetSide 2 Europe
Community Manager

Hi together,

Originally Posted by RSphil View Post
I'd prefare to stick with SOE as this is the company I Know and have use for years but you deal with the cards you are given. If they make a clusterf#$k of things I'd say the EU portion of planetside will be on the war path. I'll give a chance though.
The game stay the same, there may be differences in the launcher (content) as well as in any kind of market place.

Originally Posted by bjorntju1 View Post
Do you guys have/planning to have iDeal? (a Dutch payment system) I always use that since it takes the money of your bank account and the payment is instantly processed.
iDeal may come later as well. As far as I know (just several experiences in the past) with iDeal you have to wait 'bout 24hours until you receive anything. So there's nothing with "instantly"?!

Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
will paypal payment be available for europe players before the founders offer ends? i would buy the founders pack, but i don´t feel comfortable giving any creditcard or bankaccount info to sony again.
Unfortunately I cannot answer this. This belongs to the possibilities SOE gives...

Best,
Rwy'n
Old 2012-09-12, 04:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #273
SpottyGekko
Sergeant

Hi together,

iDeal may come later as well. As far as I know (just several experiences in the past) with iDeal you have to wait 'bout 24hours until you receive anything. So there's nothing with "instantly"?!

Best,
Rwy'n
Whenever I have used iDeal as payment method, I have received confirmation of payment at most within 10 minutes from the retailer that I was buying from. Most times the payment is in fact processed instantly. If you have have experienced delays, it is most likely due to the retailer being slow to respond.

Last edited by SpottyGekko; 2012-09-12 at 04:31 AM.
Old 2012-09-12, 08:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #274
bjorntju1
Captain

Originally Posted by SpottyGekko View Post
Whenever I have used iDeal as payment method, I have received confirmation of payment at most within 10 minutes from the retailer that I was buying from. Most times the payment is in fact processed instantly. If you have have experienced delays, it is most likely due to the retailer being slow to respond.
Yeah, however I do think it indeed takes around 24 hours to get the payment on (in this case ) ProSieben's account, they do get an confirmation that you have paid and the payment is underway, and since you can't reverse payment. They technically already have the money.

Last edited by bjorntju1; 2012-09-12 at 10:15 AM.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-09-25, 02:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #275
Rwyn
PlanetSide 2 Europe
Community Manager

Originally Posted by SpottyGekko View Post
Originally Posted by bjorntju1 View Post
Yeah, however I do think it indeed takes around 24 hours to get the payment on (in this case ) ProSieben's account, they do get an confirmation that you have paid and the payment is underway, and since you can't reverse payment. They technically already have the money.
Hi together,

we'll see how it works if this payment method will be implemented as well

Rwy'n
Old 2012-09-25, 11:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #276
bjorntju1
Captain

Hi together,

we'll see how it works if this payment method will be implemented as well

Rwy'n
Awesome!
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-10-05, 03:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #277
Brollywood
PlanetSide 2
EU Prod. Manager

Just popping back in here to let you guys know that the game has received a USK 16 age rating in Germany and remains completely uncut. So those who had fears the game would be somehow censored in Europe can rest easy.
Old 2012-10-05, 08:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #278
EvilNinjadude
Second Lieutenant

Effin yay. Glad to hear it.
Old 2012-10-05, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #279
derito
Contributor
Sergeant

Good to know
Old 2012-10-11, 10:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #280