Questions for Pro7 - Page 5 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where newbie means everything EXCEPT new player
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-07-19, 06:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
GuyFawkes
First Sergeant

Re: Questions for Pro7

Originally Posted by derito View Post
If they're serious about promoting PS2 they'll sell such cards so kids without a credit card can spend their money easily.
I'm hoping this to be true, but since we're dealing with Pro7 (with a questionable track record so far) and not soe directly any more, I'm hoping to keep the subject bumped. Basti asking about it, while soe are still bothering to talk to us hillbillies in the EU, for the time being is a chance before it gets swept under the carpet.

Last edited by GuyFawkes; 2012-07-19 at 06:11 PM.
Old 2012-07-24, 10:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #62
unAimed
Private

Over a week now - nice definition of asap - I hope this is no indication of how things weill be in the future...

I guess we'll have to rely on Basti ;-)
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-07-25, 03:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #63
Brollywood
PlanetSide 2
EU Prod. Manager

Originally Posted by unAimed View Post
Over a week now - nice definition of asap - I hope this is no indication of how things weill be in the future...

I guess we'll have to rely on Basti ;-)
I'm still on this - don't worry! There's a lot of questions (and some stuff needs to be double checked) and I want to post all the answers together.
Old 2012-07-26, 04:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #64
kejel
Private

does that mean you need to get a response from SOE first?
Old 2012-07-27, 12:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
Free Kill
Private

Please tell me you will not make a localised client for this?

I don't want someone who is incapable of communicating with the rest of the players to be able to see all the writing in say German and expect to be understood...
Old 2012-07-27, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
ETD
Private

We all know the meaning of "soon" by now, i just hope Brollywood has not actually forgotten about us.

I'm pretty sure someone would have already asked this, but if not: Will ProsiebenSat1 be allowed to make ANY changes to the game? I don't want them to add weapons and other things that would actually make the game more pay2win than free2play, since that is one of the main things drawing me towards it, and one of the main reasons i rarely ever play games that call themselves free2play. Most the time they are not, SOE seem to do a good job so far. I also don't want them to do any balance changes to weapons. I just want to play the same game, with the same rules with my american friends.

Thanks for actually answering questions btw, that already makes you a lot better than most companies these days :/
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-07-30, 07:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #67
Brollywood
PlanetSide 2
EU Prod. Manager

Hey guys,
I'm waiting for some feedback on one or two of our answers, but I'll put together the questions I can answer already today and post 'em.
Old 2012-07-30, 08:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #68
IgloGlass
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Brollywood View Post
Hey guys,
I'm waiting for some feedback on one or two of our answers, but I'll put together the questions I can answer already today and post 'em.
Thank you in advance on behalf of the swedish players!
Old 2012-07-30, 08:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #69
Piper
First Sergeant

Oh fudge me, first time I've noticed this thread.

We EU'ers are getting a franchise company to run our servers/service then? Bleurgh.

Because that's worked so well in the past with Mythic and er....er....oh my memory seems to have mercifully erased the name of the French company who couldn't organise a knees up in a brewery.

Still can't do naff all about that other than play with 150-200 ping on a US one, which I wouldn't want to. If EU'ers can even access the US servers anyway.

Will slog through the rest of the thread, maybe this Pro 7 lot won't be total muppets.
Old 2012-07-30, 08:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #70
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Brollywood View Post
Hey guys,
<3

Rest: Folks, you need to understand that stuff like this takes time. Theres a crapload of questions, and Nobody is in any position to answers these right away. Lots of stuff needs to be double checked with the guys who make the decisions.

Be happy that they actually do this before GamesCom. Even tho I would have made sure they see this list weeks before GamesCom, there was no chance we could get an answere for everything there.
Now, with Pro7 dealing with the whole matter here, they actually have time to double check stuff, and give us everything.
Old 2012-07-30, 08:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #71
bjorntju1
Captain

Thank you Hope we get some more clarification now!
Old 2012-07-30, 08:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #72
Sinilaid
Private

So I had to transfer my DCUO account from SOE to Pro7, and I must say that I have seen no problems so far. The prices on the store are the same as on the US servers. Servers are nice and stable etc and I was able to use my credit card which didn't work on the SOE run store.So I have no problem with Pro7 taking over things.

EDIT: I know that Euro =/= Dollar, but the difference is so minor that I don't care

Last edited by Sinilaid; 2012-07-30 at 09:01 AM.
Old 2012-07-30, 08:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #73
Phantomdestiny
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Sinilaid View Post
So I had to transfer my DCUO account from SOE to Pro7, and I must say that I have seen no problems so far. The prices on the store are the same as on the US servers. Servers are nice and stable etc and I was able to use my credit card which didn't work on the SOE run store.So I have no problem with Pro7 taking over things.
thanks for the feedback ; we finally get some one who is positive towards pro7
Old 2012-07-30, 10:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #74
Joe
Corporal

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Sinilaid View Post
I know that Euro =/= Dollar, but the difference is so minor that I don't care
A euro = $1.22 thats a almost a quarter of a euro over priced for people in the eu..... Are you trolling?

I am glad we will get some answers

I also wana know what the price will be from euro to £ because a £ = 1.28 euros so i hope it will not be 1 to 1

Last edited by Joe; 2012-07-30 at 10:40 AM.
Old 2012-07-30, 01:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #75
Corruptlol
Private

will the eu f2p model differ from the us model ?

i mean will the eu f2p model be p2w ? or can u promise u don t change anything ?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion