Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction

Old 2015-03-05, 03:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DeathsVirgin
Private

Post NCJD Volume 2

So yeah I'm back and I'll be posting again in a bit so stay tuned :P

See Character Profiles here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...dm6GzbMbY/edit

Sorry about all the mistakes. I didn't really take any time for revisions since it takes forever, but ENJOY!

Last edited by DeathsVirgin; 2015-03-25 at 07:04 PM.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 1: Graduation

So here we are again. We left off at the Xmas battle. January came and we were promoted to seniors, Platoon B. The previous trainees were graduated from the training program to the NCJD platoon A. The year went by quick. We managed to get the squad Kd to 12-1. F***ing 12-1! That was like 1st Division persistency. The year also featured bigger tasks so we were constantly working with the other squads. Killian and Sarah started dating and Tolky and Quinn became bestest friends after they found out that they were cousins.

Also, the expedition forces discovered a new continent. It turns out TR and VS had discovered it a few months ago and had been duking it out without us. It’s a mountainous ash and volcanic rock wasteland with so many resources and facilities. It also features dormant and active volcanos. There a a bunch of warpgates, which one that we took for our own. The mini force fields around most facilities to protect from volcanic debris were still functional. The Vanu did a good job before they disappeared. The continent was named Marif.

We had learned so much in that year and had so much fun, but it wasn't always like that. Last year was shaky. As our relationship strengthened, I had a few fights with Marie, Po and Adrian were fighting like all the time, Sarah became a bit antisocial, my orders began sucking at one point, but today was the day that we took all that and turned it into something to remember on the battlefield.

We sat patiently, all 48 of us in rows of 6, left to right squad rank.there were 2 rows per squad. I sat in the 14th seat. Marie took my spot with 989 kills, 212 assists, 94 saves, 65 MAX kills, and 67 deaths. She was the best sniper in the NCJD and amongst the best sniper in the NC military.

The seminar began with squad leader speeches.Tyler Gray, Alpha squad leader, came up first with his speech about progression.

I was up next.

Commander Jox gave me an intro "Squad leader of Bravo, 2,488 kills, 570 assists, 102 saves, 323 MAX Kills, and 410 deaths." I get a round of applause. I begin my speech.

"So... Uh... So I'd like to say that these past two years have been great." I reminisce. We've trained together. We fought together... We died together. I feel like wherever we all end up, we'll still be connected. Whatever squad, outfit, class we go to, we'll be more than a bunch of soldiers. We're a family."

My peers cheer.

"I think it's pretty cool how we all got to go to the Crown that one time and fought off the Vanu. The squad leaders really showed their true colors. What I want you guys to remember is our goal. Our goal to get into the military and make a difference. Take part in something way bigger than ourselves. I mean, if you think about it, Yuris gave our side of the war a whole new meaning. We fought to defend the civilization that we created, and we sure kicked a whole lot of ass." Applause. "I just want everyone to remember, before graduation, I want you guys to remember what we did. What we stand for: Living free in the NC."

Applause comes from everyone. I part from the podium and shake Jox's hand. As I walk back to my seat, I see Downs in the back waving a thumbs up. I grin. My comrade. My mentor. My friend.

"That was awesome," Marie whispers as Grace-Jo of Charlie squad takes the stage

When Guillermo Vetz of Delta finishes his speech, Jox gives us our official NC infantry insignia patches.

My dream has been fulfilled.

Downs treats our squad to lunch at "On the Pier," which is on the pier. It's the only restaurant in Poseidon and it's always packed. Located in a remodeled warehouse, there are sometimes enough tables for infantry. It's great for the economy.

I order food, and a beer. Downs raises an eyebrow. I challenge him with a grin. The drinking age is 17, which is the adult age. Conversation sparks. "So what are you fresh new soldiers gonna do now," Downs asks. Outfits are spoken.

"I'm thinking of joining Convoy," Says Po.

"AirForce," says Adrian.

"The Bungee Jumpers want to recruit me and Tolk," Quinn says.

Outfits are basically soldier made guilds. They are different from squads because the brass assigns squads. Every soldier has the right to do whatever they want, even fight their ten years alone, but if you want guidance, the brass helps you and you are assigned in a squad. The official NC-sponsored outfits are really cliques of soldiers from the same class. There is a long list.

"I was thinking. Well not just me but, Jeb, Sarah, Tolky, and I were going to make our own outfit."

"Ahhh, What's it about then?" Downs.

"OK, OK, OK. So it's like one outfit for all classes infantry, vehicles, aircraft, no permanent leader, just cooperative group of buddies" Sarah explains.

"What do you mean by no permanent leader?" asks Po.

"Shutup, we're getting to that," Sarah complains.

"If you wanna go in with different people or a group of friends, you have to elect one person as squad leader for the mission, and it can rotate every mission” Jeb says.

“I like the idea, but my question is how are you gonna get your name across?” Downs asks. Our drinks arrive.

“Heh, we’ll kick some ass,” I say after a huge gulp of beer.

Downs gives a hearty laugh. “You got spunk kid. You should register.”

“We did. We're in as the friendship squad!" I exclaim.

They stare. "Damn, you only had one sip," says Jerome.

"Kidding" I say. "We're Typhoon Lagoon."

"Mess with us and our waters will wipe you away," Jeb adds.

"Did you just think of that?” Tolky asks.

“OK, so you registered and all but equipment-wise. What are you going to do?” Downs continues relentless.

“Well, one of my guys in Camo Depot made some outfit camos and a decal,” Tolky says. He takes 6 patches from his satchel and spreads them out on the table.

“Damn, those are cool,” Jerome says.

“And this is our outfit insignia” he says. Jill goes off.

“Holy crap! That’s the Tsunami!” Jill exclaims.

“Oh shit here she goes,” Marie says.

“The year. 1281. Second Invasion of Hakata Bay. Mongolian Navy fleet tries to invade Japan. Under the leadership of Kublai Khan, they advance with pride and 4,400 ships, outnumbering the Japanese. Their fleet is destroyed by a powerful typhoon off the coast. Raging storm surges for two days decimating their fleet. Then came the name tsunami-divine wind."

"You....can shutup now," Po says. She nudges him.

"Any of you who wanna join us, we're more than happy to have you," I say. "I know some of you guys had big plans but...you know, there's always room for one more."

"Yeah, just think about it," Jeb says.

"I'm already in," Hazel exclaims. Everyone but pending Po, Jill, and Killian join our outfit.

Our food arrives and we feast.

Grandpa would be so proud.

Last edited by DeathsVirgin; 2015-03-24 at 08:21 PM.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 2: Invasion of Marif (Part 1)

Two f*cking weeks Typhoon Lagoon is now a popular growing outfit with 100+ members. Bravo squad built up a pretty good rep in the military so we had many young soldiers who were bored and wanted to have fun who joined. Po, Jill, and Kill made up their minds and joined. So did most people from our Junior Division Platoon. Once Tyler Gray applied, his whole squad followed. 9 people from Charlie and 7 people from Delta. Not only that but many many alumni joined. But the end of 14 days we had 119 soldiers in our outfit.

Our reputation was awesome before we even graduated so once we spread the word, applications were exploding. It was awesome. Soldiers love the laissez-faire style in the outfit with no leader so that made it even more popular.

I sent out a notice yesterday on the outfit chanel that we are going to fight on Marif tomorrow 1500 sharp.

Today I stand before 123 soldiers at the Poseidon warpgate, all wearing either the casual TL camo, or the Marif TL camo. I am truly pleased. We break ourselves up into a regiment and jump in.

Po gets the convoy started with his Sundy.

"Anyone wanna kick done Vanu ass today?"
Tyler Gray says into the outfit intercom.

"Oh I know what you mean," says another soldiers. Everyone laughs.

Our warpgate is located on the South-East corner. We are storming the territory lines and pushing North West to expand.

I notice Marie with her Blitz in hand. "Are you maining close?" I ask.

"Hell, yeah," she replies, "I wanna best J's ass again.

We howl.

"Oh really?" Jerome activates his cloak and in a split second ge stands, gun pointed at Marie. "Yeah, didn't think so." He sits back in his seat.

We woot at his impressive stealth.

"Damn, I'm gonna have to upgrade my security," Jeb jokes.

"What on your virginity?" Sarah ask. We laugh.

"OK we're at the place. Altiok Tech Plant. Gonna park somewhere safe." Po says.

We hop out of the Sundy. I look around. Just how it seems in the description. Igneous rock and cooling lava surround the places. Ash and soot cover the ground.

"OK, here we go," says a soldier. I look up to see Two Galaxy's fly above the base. 30 soldiers para-drop out. Libs and Reavers hover. The Tanks arrive. Harassers begin storming.

I begin leading my group to the Capture point. Vanu had already seen our attack coming and was prepared.

"Compact formation!" I yell over laser and gunfire. We run past the generators where other outfit members begin storming and shooting.

"Watch your 9!" Marie yells. She shoots a Light Assault prepared to drop C-4 on us.

In seconds we have our backs pressed against the wall of the back entrance. I walk forward and pivot abruptly entering the room. With following intervals of half a second we are all in the room.

"Proceed carefully," I say. About 10 more soldiers join us. I hear a cloak deactivate. Reflexively, I turn to my right and shoot the infiltrator who has shot me in the head before my mesh generator is up. The man falls with a giant hole in his chest. I fall to my knees with a violent migraine. Marie takes off my helmet. One of the ten guys who joined us begin streaming my forehead with nanites.

"Thanks," I say. "My personal shields and helmet took most of it."

"No probl-" a plasma shell consumes the top position of his body. The splash burns away my armor, some of my clothes, and face knocking me back.

"Maggy!" A female screams.

We all prone to cover as rapid plasma bolts hover above us. I can barely move. My insides are a mess from the explosion shock. My body goes numb and my vision goes black. Death has claimed me once again.

I wake up to Hazel's aid.

"You took a nasty hit man," she says. When at cover, with the 3 other heavy assaults, we take our rocket launchers out and shoot. 4 direct hits does not finish the job on the Magrider. The armor is too heavy. We see a Liberator hovering outside near the Anti-Vehicle shields. It has the TL Casual camo. Between the ten foot gap of the ceiling and the shield. It begins shooting. The Tank explodes in a green inferno.

We continue. To our right are hover pads. I step on and reverse gravity lifts me upwards. I balance myself as I float up and face 30 vanu soldiers.

"SHIT!!! MOVE!!!" I scream. As we run for cover I throw a grenade in the box where the capture point is. Five bolts catch my back. As I fall, Sarah and another soldier catch me. We make our way upstairs to the tunnels that lead to outside. Hazel heals me.

"Godam!!" A soldier says excited.

"Everyone get your rockets and grenades ready." I say.

"Smokes too," says a female engineer.

We engage after healing and reloading. A giant smoke cloud billows then grenades. Those who have High Sensitivity/Night Vision scopes can see through the smoke, but the rest of us blind fire. My wrist mounted HUD counts 7 total kills, 20 assists.

After the smoke clears, we storm the "A" capture point. Our outfit has captured all 3 points and destroyed all the generators. The countdown speeds up to 0:05:00 remaining.

"Oh shit! Volcanoes are erupting!" Says someone through the intercom.

"Everyone get within the force field!" Tolky yells.

The lava spews everywhere. Soldiers run for the field as some are clubbed dead by rock, buried in ash and soot, or consumed by the lava.

We hear a bang and a clang, and the force field shuts down.

"Well that's bad" Jerome says.

Most of the Vanu are eradicated, but a new problem arrives in 10 full sundys. The Terran.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 3: Invasion of Marif (Part 2)

I jump off the ledge and sprint toward a parked NC sundy. TR sundy turrets begin shooting. Before it explodes, I change my armor to Anchor, and Commissioner. I dive for as the sundy explodes. The heat and shock is absorbed by my armor. I sprint for cover as the rapid fire of a Kobalt machine guns follows my footsteps.

I use the hover pad to return to the box and my outfit. We are defending heavily as the TR come surging up the stairs and hover pad.

"Someone get on that f*cking forcefield!" A woman screams. Lava begins to flow through the base. The base is lava proof, but we arent. "We need those shields up too!" A man yells.

"Adrian! Po! See If you guys can fix the force field!" I take cover. A mid range sniper has me. I roll to the right and he fires. Cloaking after missing, it's too late for him. He then catches me in the stomach with my mesh generator on, but I land 3 persistent shots to his face.

Jill and Marie join me kneeling. Every TR soldier that comes our way is eliminated. Lava begins to flow toward the tunnel.

"Yo, Blake. We're almost done with the forcefield," Po says.

"Woah hold off on that!" I say. "We get the lava flowing here it'll take care our sundy problem if not our TR infantry problem."

"Hey any engineers mind going on a suicide run? We need some tank mines in there. Tank mines+lava=boom" a female engineer asks.

"Cool," a man says.

"Yeah why not" another man says. Pretty soon, engineers are storming downstairs placing tank mines. The lava approaches the tunnel at 20 miles an hour. It melts the Sundies and infantry on the bottom floor.

"Everyone in a safe altitude?" Someone asks.

"Wouldn't really wanna be somewhere else," I say. I spot a man on fire screaming as his flesh and muscle is being melted off. I give him a mercy shot.

TR continues to come at us. A final stand. The lava flow is about 4 feet high and cooling. The entire floor is molten rock.

After about five minutes of shooting, we have capped the tech plant. We all head for Gals.

"Damn Marie," I begin, "You shot that guy in the nuts."

"It was an accident," Marie says laughing.

"Oh man, he was like 'please just kill me'" says Jill grimmacing.

"Jeez Marie, is that aim lacking?" Jerome chanlleges with smirk.

"Shots fired," Adrian yells from the cockpit.

"Hey let me know when you beat 32-5" Marie says.

"Tsk tsk tsk. 24-0 Hoe"

"Ah sh*t comeon!" Marie says.

"Black power." I high five Jerome.

"What do you guys think about Marif?" Hazel asks.

"It's ashy. Like Fred's elbows," Jeb remarks with a sneer.

"Haha nice!" Po says.

"You need some lotion bruh," Jerome adds.

"F*ck you guys," I says with a grin and midde fingers pointed out. "That lava is redder than your pubic hair so you're the one to talk."

Everyone hoots at my remark.

"I got out at the last second," Killian says getting out if his MAX suit. "Lava smelted my foot and armor together."

"Aww, need me to make it all better?" Sarah asks.

"Ah get a room," Hazel says. Sarah sticks her tongue out. We head directly through the warpgate to Poseidon.

"That was a good first outfit meetup" someone says.

"Kicked so much ass today," a woman says.

"OK, well I'm not fighting on Marif again," Adrian says.

"That lava was too close for comfort," A man agrees.

"It was hotter than me," Quinn says.

"Wow how cold was that lava?" Sarah says.

"But we know where all that ash comes from," Jeb says.

"You're all so salty." I say.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 4: Convoy

A few months later, our squad was chosen for an important transport mission. The MECH project was indeed back into action. We were to transport Prototype MECH parts to a lab in Hossin.

Our convoy contained 2 Sundies, 2 Harassers and Adrian and his two friends gunning in a Lib above us. We brought 5 more guys from our outfit with us, including Tyler Gray. That makes 17 of us in total.

In front Guard(harasser) is me, Jill, Marie, Jerome, and Quinn who is gunning. In front package(Sunderer) is Po and an Outfit member. In rear package(Sunderer) is Tyler Gray and outfit member. In Rear Guard(Harasser) is Tolky, Jeb, Sarah who is gunning, Hazel, and Killian.

We embark on our mission with pride ignoring the fact that we have to go deep into TR territory to the underground base. It was dark as our convoy drove through the thick vegetation and muddy waters.

It about a 20 minute drive to our delivery point, so we begin playing 21-Questions with Jill.

"OK, 1, fast rate of fire and low damage vs 2, super slow fire rate and lethal damage," she asks.

"2."

"2."

"1."

“J’s an ass of a shot so I vote 1 for him,” Marie challenges.

“That’s why you’re a sniper and I’m on the frontlines biaaaach.,” Jerome retaliates. We Hoot.

We take a sharp right.

"Killing TR vs killing Vanu"

"TR all the way" I say.

"VS."

"TR."

"TR."

"VS."

"Aw sh*t the trees are too thick. We're going up," Adrian says. We hit a sandbar. My head goes smashing into the roof.

“Sh*t man, keep it steady,” I tell Jill.

"Big boob or big ass," Jill asks with a smirk.

"You teens are so hormonal," one of the Lib gunners, Mark says.

"Boobieeees!"

"Ass"

"Bubble butt."

"Watermelons." Jerome says.

"Am I an ass man or a booty man?" I ask Marie.

"Uhhh... Ass man," Marie replies with a seductive smirk.

"Of course you would like watermelons," Jebs says.

"Yo f*ck you, I get more ass and titties than you," Jerome retaliates.

"Haha, But we all know that I get the most biatches" Jill brags.

"How has the lesbo life been treating you?" Po jokes.

"Better than your virginity" Jill replies.

"Ouch!" Tyler says.

"OK, Back to 21 quest-" A 50cal sniper round manages to pierce the bullet-proof glass and strikes her in the sternum, goes through the seat and Marie’s knee, and rips her shins off.

"Sniper!" Quinn yells!

We begin to spin out of control. I grab the wheel and swerve us into a safe position.

"Hey we need a medic over here!" I yell.

Marie groans in pain. "Hang in there," Jerome says putting pressure on the bleeding wound.

"Can you get him?" I yell over to Quinn.

"I've got thermal but I'm not seeing shit"

"I've got, them," Adrian says.

The lib fires shells and rockets towards the ground. Sarah and Hazel then move to our Harasser. To their dismay, Jill has disappeared in a hologram of green nanites. There is blood everywhere in the Harasser. They heal Marie.

I set a beacon down and we wait.

“8, 10 guys up there,” Adrian says. A few minutes later Jill radios us from the NC space station.

"Sup guys."

"Heyyy," Marie says.

"Hurry down, we gotta get a move on. We're sitting ducks especially with this beacon"

"Sh*t we've got company!" Quinn yells. A group of lightings and Prowlers come crashing through the swamp land.

“F*ck! Adrian on these f*cks!” one of the Lib gunners.

“Everyone out! Protect the cargo at all costs,” I yell.

The 4 Lightings and 2 Prowlers approach us full speed.

I blind shoot my Shrike and get a hit on one of the Prowlers. It turns and shoots the Harasser. Marie fires into the air and the shell explodes a few feet away from my face.

“Holy sh*t Marie!” I say reloading my rocket launcher.

Quinn stops shooting. “Your reaction time is f*cking amazing.” A final shot destroys the First Prowler. “It was a lucky shot” she admits.

Adrian and his friends destroy 2 Lightings.

The other Prowler advances. It aims for our Harasser. “Get down!!!” Jerome screams. Quinn activates her jump jets and flies out of the gunner spot.

A shell hits the Harasser. We all get knocked back. Smoke billows from the buggy. I shoot the Prowler. It does damage but it’s not destroyed. The Prowler adjusts its aim.

“Shit.”

“Da-da-da-da da-da!”

Jill’s pod lands on top of the Prowler sending it in a metallic inferno.

“Woohoo!” She screams. She gets out and places two blocks of C-4 on one of the lightings. She jumps on the next one and detonates it. The splash damage damages the other Lighting and she uses her rocket launcher to finish it off.

We stare in awe.

She begins walking back.

“You guys look like you need repairs,” she says. An Explosive Expert she is working really hard to be the best soldier she can be.

We get some repairs from one of the female engineers, Xin, in Tyler’s truck, and then we are off.

“You guys keep your guard way up. They obviously know we’re here,” Sarah says to Adrian.

The fog begins to settle as we continue through the swamp in Terran territory.

We pass a few bases. Some heavily guarded. We arrive at our destination. We see a cave opening.

“In there,” I say. “Adrian, see if you can fit in?”

Jill drives into the cave and the others follow.

“Didn’t even know we had something like this,” Killian says.

We drive and end up in front of a steel door.

“Shit man,” Jerome says getting out. Everyone gets out of their vehicles and looks up at the huge steel door.

“So…what now?” another man short-ranged infiltrator, Gurgen says.

“I’ve got a tank mine,” says Xin.

“Come on now,” Medic Sasha says. She goes and bangs on the door three times. The echo travels to the end of the cave.

“That was pretty loud” Marie says.

“Who’s there?” someone asks behind the door.

“It’s the N-” I raise my hand before Heavy Assault recruit Samir finishes.

“We’ve got your package,” I say.

“What package,” the voice insists.

I raise my hand and point two fingers towards the door. We all take aim.

“Sir, we’ve got orders from the brass for cargo shipment,” I say vaguely.

“Identify yourself,” the man demands with an aggressive tone.

“Look, sir. I apologize for my insubordinate behavior, but when General Holmes finds out that you didn’t let his cargo shipment through to this lab, he’ll-have both our asses,” I improvise.

“What? Commander Holmes?! L-Let them in,” the man grumbles.

The steel doors begin to open slowly.

“Fire!” I yell. We spray the TR soldiers.

We observe the slaughter. “Wow dude, how did you know?” Tolky asks.

“Didn’t sound like NC to me” I say.

“Aww babe your so smart!” Marie exclaims.

People in lab coats and blue and yellow come out of hiding.

“Are you the guys?” A woman asks.

“Yeah,” we tell the NC-sided NS scientists and engineers.

“Bring the cargo inside please,” a man says. The drivers get back into the Sundies and drive inside. The Harasser drivers follow.

“So what’s up?” Tyler asks.

“As you...probably already know, the MECH project is back online after hundreds of years. This time, new and improved.” a scientist says.

“Oh no I meant the TR soldiers,” Gray corrects.

“Well. As you know the TR want to ban and restrict everything. That ontop of us being in their current territory makes it even more of a threat to them. They had us arrested and we were going to be executed.”

“Wait, you mean?” Tolky begins.

“Yes, we do not have the rebirthing capabilities as you soldiers do,” another finishes.

“We’ll need you soldiers to stay here as we complete the final pieces of the prototype,” a woman says.

A few minutes pass and we are bored. Minutes turn to hours.

“So how long is this gonna take!” an impatient Sarah screams.

“Chill babe. They’ll be done...eventually,” Killian says.

“Yeah babe,” Jeb jeers. They are both out of their MAX suits on standby.

We explore the base. It’s as big as a Tech Plant. Which it actually is. An underground Tech Plant. We observe the engineers and researchers adding the final touches to the Mechs.

“Holy sh*t,” Samir says.

“Beautiful ain’t it?” an engineer agrees. “We’ll be done in 20 so you guys hang in there”

“What were we carrying, may I ask?”

“A Cannon and Spreadshot rifle” an engineer replies.

“So...can we go now?” Sarah asks.

“We need NC control of the territory for our project to further advance. This will completely change the tides of war.” A scientists says.

“We open those doors and Terran is waiting. We can’t risk that.”

“How many of these have you guys made so far?” Jeb asks. “And who’s gonna pilot it?”

“So far, we’ve made 1 and just one. It started a year ago. Build, test, add, remodel, improve. It’s come to this. Our 15th prototype. Hopefully this will be the one that we ride into battle with. Concerning the pilot, the mechanics are simple. Pilots will have to take classes, and lessons, simulations, whatever, before they ride into battle.”

“Well I sent out a notification to our outfit to come liberate this area” Sasha says.

“Nice efficiency,” I say.

“Isn’t there any other way to get out?” Jerome asks. “I’m itching to pull this trigger.”

“Unfortunately, you will have to wait for your comrades. That door is the only way in or out.”

We hear explosions, seeming to come from outside.

“My sexy Lib,” Adrian says.

“Haha, It was fun buddy,” Mark says.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 5: High Tide

It’s been 13 hours since we arrived. We are sleeping either in the trunks or cushions of the vehicles. A banging noise comes from outside knocking on the steel door with might.

“Yo! Anyone order a cup of Freedom?” a Typhoon Lagoon member asks.

Xin grins “Our guys are finally here.”

“Sounds like Logg” Gurgen grumbles.

We open the door. Gun fire rattles in the air. The scientist begin to pacinc but we calm them down.

“What's Up?” I ask.

“We’ve taken over the area, but Terran won’t give,” Logg says.

“We’re just pushing them back, so maybe the elite can help,” Jaimie says.

Xin shrugs off her friend. We depart from the scientists and go into battle. The sunlight refracts through the fog, but as we climb the stairs of the nearest base to higher elevation, we see Terran shooting.

“Sh*t! Take cover!” Gurgen says. He gives us cover fire as we rush for a spot.

“Marie take out those turrets!” I say. The 800 RPM Engineer Turrets rain hell upon us.

“On it!” She takes out her sniper from her back. She takes aim and double taps. Both engineers fall. More of our troops drop from Gals or arrive in Sundies.

We move from cover to cover Advancing to the many squad beacons laid out, surrounded by crouching MAX’s as a final push. The Terran soldiers have no cover. As the pods land, they are only able to catch a glimpse of our green blue and yellow camo before their bodies are full of holes.

“Keep going!” I yell. My health is low and dropping. I look back at dead Sarah being taken care of by, Sasha. Another shot enters my shoulder. I take aim with my pistol in my non-dominant hand and fire a few pathetic shots. Only ⅜ hit before a shot enters my ankle. I urge my friends to keep going as Sasha and Sarah drag me to makeshift cover and begin streaming life back into me.
I catch up with everyone. To my left, a chaingunner begins to shoot. I activate my mesh generator and dive to the ground. I aim for the groin and let the recoil of my Anchor travel up.

2 light Assault drop 4 objects. We sprint away as the heat and force knocks all of us back. I hold on to Marie as we are sent hurdling a 30 foot fall into the swamp. I land in the thick mud with Marie on top.
“Sh*t that was close” she huffs. We begin laughing.

“Hey lovebirds! GEt ready for the MAX crash!” a soldier yells.

We climb back the stairs and se MAX’s slaughtering us. They are revived and dropping from pods. A grounder shell catches me in the face. I don’t even feel it. I wake up from Sarah.

“If I had a Cert for every time I-” A MAX bashes her head in. Her eyes widen, and she falls on top of me like a stunned dead fish, blood dripping out of her mouth.

The MAX approaches me Cycler beginning to rotate. A fireball hits the MAX in the spine and the suits gives way. Shrapnel and parts of the MAX suit cave into the woman’s back. Then heat and force shatters her spine and burns all the flesh killing her.

Samir with a cheeky smile waves and continues fighting. A medic comes and revives Sarah, and Tolky helps me up. We continue our push. Adrian joins our compact formation with heavy turret support. We spray the MAXes but it’s really not enough. They keep coming back. The medics keep dying and the time it takes for them to respawn, kills more of us.

A soldier joins me as I take out my rocket launcher and we land two death blows on a MAX. I turn around to face 3 MAXs with Cyclers pointed.

I activate my mesh generator and shrapnel comes hurdling my way. I get knocked back, unable to breathe. Both my mesh generator and personal shields are down.

“Sorry,” Po says. I look towards the swamp in confusion.

“Aw what!” Jeb yells.

“You jelly?” Po jeers. We gaze upon the Mech prototype that stands with smoke rising of the double 105mm cannons on its left side.

“Damn!” A soldier exclaims.

A blue flame emits from the back of the Mech, as it gains altitude. Everyone stops fighting and stares.

“You….can fly….” Sarah says confused.

Po lands the Mech with a thud on the base.
“They let me have the Mech. They saved the blueprints but wanted me to test this out. I’d say…”

He begins shooting MAXs with the cannons and the 10 barrel shot 50 cal on his right. The Terrans Cyclers have no effect on it and the Grounders do little damage. By the end of 20 seconds 40 The red metal parts cannot be distinguished by the blood and gore.

“...It works pretty damn well,” Po finishes. After 5 seconds of being stunned, we cheer. The glass from the face of the Mech lifts and Po climbs out. He jumps to the ground. “The Mech Project is back on!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Man, I wanted to be the first!” Jeb whines.

“Oh shutup you big baby.” Sarah grumbles.

We are flying back to the Warpgate. The Mech is portable and can fit into the Gal.

“So what are the stats?” Killian asks.

“Yeah really. This thing is massive.” Tolky adds.

“How is Po the one responsible for this. NC is screwed,” Hazel says.

“SHHHHH! Wanna hear or not! The shit is awesome! Auraxium-reinforced armor. Bullet proof glass. 2 simultaneous 105 Howitzers built in on the left with incendiary rounds. A 10 barrel simultaneous shot 50 cal on the right. Jet pack for flight. Lasts 5 seconds. 180 degree rotational turn. This thing is a half ton war monger” Po explains.

“How much damage does it take? Just so I know so I can kick your ass when you get annoying” Quinn asks.

“Aww you two were made for eachother,” Marie jokes.

“Shut your face, if you’re talking rockets, then it takes about 5 shots to disable, 7 to destroy.

“OK, so if Po pisses us off Fred, I’ll go In put in a shot or two, you do the same and Quinn will finish it off with some C-4” Jill laughs.

“I hate you all…” Po says.

“We hate you too” Jeb says grinning.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 6: MECH Force

A few months later I was fighting with Down’s squad once again. We were Gal-dropping into a hot zone directly on the NC-Vanu tri-border.

Equipped with my Shrike, Anchor, and Grudge, I feel battle ready and pumped.

“Anyone wanna skydive?” Liam asks. We cheer as as the Galaxy travels vertically upwards to 5,000 feet. We strap on parapacks and the latch opens. The 100 degree winds brush on my face vigorously like a warm hurricane as I look down to the indarian landscape. Orange rocks, green trees, white sand.

“I like your camo,” Jessica remarks. I am wearing my Typhoon Lagoon Indar Camo.

“Thanks,” I reply. Timmy jumps without a parapack. We follow. We flip and spin as we fall. Chen Li and Timmy use their jump jets to land safely into the battlefield. We all meet up on the west side of VS controlled Vanu Archives. The VS practically live in this base. Infiltrators hack the place and get us knowledge of Vanu stuff but the Sovereignty has never really lost this base. This mission is just to keep them busy as we take over Allatum. They always call for reinforcement when we attack the Archives. I mean, it’s like their school.

“Let’s go,” Downs says. We rush the guards. While I run, I alling my blue dot with the chest of the guard reaching for his blaster. I squeeze the trigger, controlling recoil and land 6 direct shots. A siren begins to ring.

“They have a f***ing siren,” Sanjay scoffs. He jerks around and lands a deadly shot on a sprinting medic.

“Nice speed,” Illana says.

Vanu soldiers and scholars with blasters begin to pour out of the base. We run onto the jump pad to the base. I step on and and jolted into the air. I breathe deeply as I soar through the air. My body slows down and lands on the platform.

“I’ll never get used to that,” I mutter.

“OK ladies, strap on your big boy balls. I want minimum casualties! Medics on high alert!” Downs commands.

“Let’s do this,” Brody says pumping his Grudge. I switch to my Grudge with the 12 other people to accommodate indoor combat.

As we travel down the stairs, tens of Vanu rush us. We assemble into “Pain Train” Formation. A tactic Downs made up. All twelve of us line up straight. The non-dominant hand goes on the shoulder of the person in front of you, and your gun rests on the other shoulder. The MAX’s and Medics are in the back. When the person in front of you get wounded or dies, you and the person behind you have to fight until the Medics help. The healed/revived assume position in the back. When everyone dies, the MAXs do their thing. The order is Downs, Brody, Timmy, Me, Chen Li, Gretchen, Sanjay, Illana, Marcos, Jessica, and the MAXs.

We do a second sweep after a successful minimal casualty run. I hold on to Brody and shoot. Plama hit him in the thigh, absorbed by his Mesh generator. A MAX confronts us outside. I take out my rocket launcher as Brody reloads. Laying it on his shoulders, I take fire. The MAX shoots a beam of plasma vaporizes Brody’s chest as he prepares to fire again.

“Medic!” I yell. I step in front of Jessica and dead Brody and begin shooting. My bullets pass through the purple flesh at a slower rate doing less damage. The MAX fires. I activate my mesh generator. The Plasma hits me hard but dissipates of my blue glow. I stagger and fall back, but Chen Li finishes the job.

“Where in the f*** is our MECH!” Brody yells going to the back of the line.

“Right here. Nice timing” Liam says. We look into the distance and see a Galaxy flying low. The hatch opens and a blue and yellow robot leaps out, 100 feet and lands in front of us with a heavy rumble. Liam jumps off the shoulder of the Metal monster.

“This is AJ, our new Mech pilot in the squad,” Liam says.

“Sup guys,” we hear a female voice.

We resume battle as the rest of 1st division and 4th division push for allatum, fighting TR. Once they cap 2 points, we will join them.

AJ is skilled. She decimates the VS forces, so far that we barely fight.

We circle around the base for our 4th Pain Train, when a Magrider appears in the distance.

Me, Body, and Downs take out our rocket launchers.

“Panzer formation!” Downs calls. He kneels. Brody takes his right side and rests his rocket launcher on Downs’ right shoulder. I take position behind Brody on his left side and rest my rocket launcher on his left shoulder.

“Aim!”

I align my ironsight with the Magrider.

“Fire”

3 rockets hit the Magrider. It begins to fume and slowdown.

At 20 kilometers an hour, the tanks comes into contact with two 105 mm incendiaries and erupts into a green and orange firefall.

“Damn, I like your style,” Downs says.

“Not too shabby yourself,” AJ replies. Things begin to die down.

Downs turns off his intercom, “How much of a chance do you think I’ve got kid?” he asks with an unhildable sneer.

“Hey, brunettes are great in bed ya know,” I reply.

“And so are dirty blondes hehe,” AJ says.

“OH sh*t,” Toby laughs.

“Your intercom is still on handsome,” she says.

“And if I were in Terran, their tech would have worked fine,” Downs grumbles.

An explosion throws Downs back. Jessica runs over to him. We look to see what look like...A VANU MECH!

With a peculiar shape, the MECH sprints at us.

“Holy sh*t it’s nimble,” AJ says. Versus the slow heavy armoured NC Mech, it must be more vulnerable to damage. We let AJ do it alone.

She shoots but the Mech is able to dodge them while running. She fires the 10-shot. A perfect hit knocks the Mech back a little but they are face to face now.

A 5 beams of plasma and a cyan ball hits AJ. The Mech stumbles. With the short thrust of the jetpack, the Mech charges at the VS Mech, knocking it back.

“Give me some repairs real quick!” AJ shouts.

As the Mech tries to stand up on both mechanical purple legs, Liam and Gretchen stream reparative nanites to the machine.

The Mech stands and fires its five shot. AJ pivots and only 2 beams hit. A quick revert and 3 bursts from the 10-shot has the Mech in shambles. Sparks and fumes show the lack of mobility. AJ finishes off with an incendiary. The Mech explodes in green fumes.

“So when did Vanu have Mechs?” Toby asks.

“It was bound to happen,” I say.

“Yeah After months of getting their asses kicked, they’ve had to done something,” Illana says.

We fight the Vanu but only scholars who barely know how to fight. A few points and Generators are capped so our transport comes. The blue whale lands softly on the grass. The latch falls open and we pour in. Exhausted we ragdoll in our seats. Even though, we begin to tease a vulnerable bachelor Downs.

“So Downs,” Laquisha starts. “When y’all gettin’ busy huh?”

We hoot. “This is the story of two star-crossed lovers. A Mech pilot and a Heavy Assault Trooper. These two might not be compatible on the battlefield, but they sure look compatible in bed,” Marcos jokes.

“What was that you said earlier Freddy?” AJ asks me.

“Uhhh... well,” I schuckle. “I said brunettes are great in bed.”

“We sure are Downs,” she says. We hoot and howl.

“OK, then how about after this, I take you out on the pier, dinner at the wharf, and then finish it off with some playtime,” Downs proposes.

The squad applauses.

She accepts. We have 20 seconds to get prepped for jump. We stretch out, reload, resupply, get back in our Mechs, and put on our MAX suits.

“We need some reinforcements on the ground!” The pilot yells to us.

We quickly pod drop onto the ground where heavy vehicle fighting is taking place.

I climb into a Sundy. I sit down where another gunner is busy. I grab the tablet controlling the weapons from the inside. The mounted weapons have cameras and you control them with the tablet. Equipped with touch screen controls, the user is able to fire and move the gun around whilst inside the armored truck.

I take off my gloves. Many infantry swarm, mostly heavy assaults. With the mounted Kobalt, I mow down Terrans as they begin to prep their rocket launchers. I feel a rock in the sundy. Then another. Smoke fills the sundy. I run out before the van explodes only to be in front of a rounded mech painted red and gray. It looks down on me.

“Sh*t…”

A rocket blows off my legs and my torso is ripped to pieces by two 1000RPM rifles.

I wake in a S-AMS. “Anyone see that TR Mech?” I ask.

“Yeah. Lucky bastard took out my Mech,” AJ says.

With no access to an NC weapons terminal. I run around in my underwear. I wrap a blanket from a medic around my waist and borrow his pistol and resume into battle.

“Couln’t we have terminals on Sundies?” I ask.

“NC doesn’t have that kind of tech,” Liam replies.

“I look ridiculous. And vulnerable,” I say. I take cover from a rocket.

R-espawning with no terminal nearby is horrible. No one makes fun of you because it happens to everyone. Lots of battles, you’ll see men and women from all faction scurrying in their undergarments, and blankets. I have no access to my mesh generator, nonetheless personal shields.

I confront a light assault. I land shot on him with my pistol, but one bullet to the chest stops me cold.

“PLEASE spawn in a Gal dammit!” I think as I die.

Sure enough I climb out of a spawning tank in a Galaxy. Naked men women are lined up at the terminals. My turn comes up and I access my slot. Going long range, I equip my favorite loadout.

My battle clothes build around my body, then my armor, and finally composite armor and helmet. I grab my Warden with a 4X scope out of the cubby. My Desperado follows. I sling my Pheonix over my shoulders and my Grudge is clipped on my waist. I sit in a drop pod and talk to Alpha.

“What’s up?” I ask.

“We’re pushing them back now. My backup Mech arrived with other Mech pilots,” AJ informs.

“Meet us inside the Lab, ***. We gon’ some help with C point,” Laquisha says.

I push the drop release and luckily land on top of the glass dome. I spot an clueless light assault and approach him. He continues to shoot down below with little regard to his surroundings. I grab the man, stab his jump packs with my Mag-cutter, and kick him off. He slides then falls down the dome breaking his bones and neck on the barriers. His body falls off the dome 200 feet down.

“Battle isn’t always about guns blazing,” I remeber advice Downs told me before.

I slide down the dome on my side. Arriving on the bottom, I run along the sides until I get to the platform where the aircraft pad is.

A fire fight is going on between a team of TR and NC. I take cover joining in. Utilizing my Desperado, I rise, land two head hits, and crouch again. A grenade lands in front of the guy on my left. I push him aside, grab it, and throw it back.

“Hehe, thanks man,” he says.

“Pay attention,” I order.

I see MAX’s surrounding the point building. Hiding in the green of the plants, I inflict long range casualties with my Warden on the MAXs until I am grabbed from behind by an Infiltrator.

His knife presses against my palms which protects my throats. I resist as the teeth of the Chain Blade cut through my glove and into my skin. I send my right elbow flying. Breaking ribs, the Inf lets go. I am not finished. I send a knee crashing to his face.

“You’ve got this kid,” Downs says spotting me from somewhere.

I take off my helmet, and pull out my knife.

“Let’s do this,” I say.

We move in circles preparing for melee combat.

He takes the first strike. Anticipating his moves, I lunge to my left, and slice his side followed by a spin. Standing behind him, I am kicked in the stomach. I lay on the ground gasping for air. He makes an attempt to stab me in the face, but I catch his hand an inch from my nose. I twist his hand and punch him in the head with the blade of my knife. He stumbles back. He sweep kicks me, but I jump and land a spin hook kick to the face. He gets up and tackles me. I stand my ground. He tries to push me over but I am stronger than him. I take my knife and stab him in the back. He punches me in the face. Left hook, right uppercut, two hand slap. Dazed, I swing with all my might. Landing a fatal punch in the cheek, I feel the skull bend. I keep punching, He catches one of the. My arm is twisted. Pain shoots through my body as my radius and ulna is separated from my elbow. As he recovers, I seize the opportunity to side kick him and he goes flying. He gets up fighting stance, though obviously dazed. He tries for a punch which I predictably block. I grab his head and send my knife up his chin and the tip peeks out the top.

The base turns blue.

“Nice job kid,” Downs says.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 7: Invasion

We step off the Galaxy, and squint into the sun. Wearing, sandals, shorts and T’s, the familiar paradise sinks in. Home.

We go directly to our families.

“You’ve grown so much!” my mom exclaims.

“Where’s sis?” I ask.

“Still back on Poseidon. We’re waiting for her arrival,” my dad replies.

“Huh, that’s weird. I tried to look for her before we left,” I say.

My sister is in the Air Force. Newly promoted commander of 7th Division. 451 aircraft destroyed, 396 vehicles destroyed, 122 deaths.

“Freddy!” Jian says.

“Are you going to the indy festival?” asks Kian.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that,” says my dad.

Every 5 years, there is a huge party on Yuris, celebrating our independence.

“Me too. Let me head out and meet up with my squad. I’ll see if I can spot Nnenne somewhere,” I say leaving. I grab my longboard and skate down to Marie’s house. I speak briefly to her father, and engage with “Death’s Virgin” whose KD is 923-0.

Marie joins me on bike. We pick up everyone. On our skateboards, bikes, scooters the 12 of us make our way down to the beach, a mile away from the residential area. Hundreds of NC citizens and soldiers are scattered across the beach.

“Just in time,” Jerome says.

Reavers are flying in the sky, shooting fireworks. The food frenzy is in progress. We grab plates and begin serving ourselves.

“The farmers sure did a good job on Cordes,” Hazel says. Table of fruits and veggies line the beach. However, there is scarcely any meat. On this planet, it’s nearly impossible to get meat--that is if ur not in the TR. From the departure, the Republic brought over 5 Million animals of livestock. Once Vanu ad the Conglomerate departed, we only had availability to about 500 of them each. There are only about 20 animals of livestock on Cordes, and 30 juveniles.

After about an hour, the entertainment begins. The Yuris Beach Olympics. A soldier only competition. The events include Volleyball, Frisbee, Badminton, and others.

My squad and I get ready for the first event as someone screams.

I look around for the source.

Screaming and yelling echos on the beach. People begin to panic.

“Terran! They’re here!” someone yells. I look to the waters. Red and black Galaxies, Liberators, and mosquitos approach about two kilometers away.

We soldiers begin crowd control. “Everyone underground!” We yell, guiding citizens to the underground city war shelter.

“On our f***ing vacation!” Sarah screams in rage.

“These motherf***ers are gona f***ing learn!” Adrian says. We bike to the soldier center. There are not enough weapons to accommodate 1,500 soldiers but 500 of us. The 1,000 retreat to the Galaxies, Liberators, and Reavers in the drop off space, as gunners.

I climb into Adrian’s Liberator with Quinn.

As we lift off kicking up sand, I realize we are at a serious disadvantage. No gear. Limited weapons. No communication whatsoever.

The TR approach 500 yards away. Adrian flies full speed ahead. I slip off my sandals and take off my green hawaiian shirt. I hear gunfire coming from Adrian. We fly over the first Galaxy, which Quinn as middle gunner engages. Bombs are dropped on top of it. Adrian rears upwards. I use the opportunity to strike. Handling the gunning tablet with sweaty palms, spray the fleet. 24 rotating barrels of 50 cals strike, sending 3 Mosquitos and a Galaxy hurtling towards the sea.

9 Galaxies, 15 Liberators, 22 Reavers, and 15 Valkyries remain. As they begin firing on us, Adrian performs a back loop.

The Panzers line the beach. 200 soldiers with Lock-on AA Rocket launchers line the beach horizontally. They take aim to lock, but the fleet remains in formation.

“Formal ass bastards,” I think.

3 Galaxies, 6 Libs, and 12 Reavers remain.

They approach the beach and eliminate all 200 soldiers.

“They’re going to destroy the city! We’ve got to stop them!” I yell over to Adrian.

Adrian speeds up on the tail of the fleet. He fires taking down a Liberator bombing stores.

“Take us higher!” Chen Li yells to him.

As we ascend, she drops bombs onto the air whales. A Galaxy goes down, and another is critically damaged.

“Sh*t I’ve got some locks!” Adrian warns. On our tail we face 4 Republic mosquitoes. I take out two as they fire missiles at us.

“Eject!” Adrian screams.

A tiny piece of hot shrapnel slices my forehead as my seat launches into the air. I parachute onto a high building. I signal a friendly Gal. I hop in to find Tolky and Jeb gunning.

I take Left wing grenader. We fly over to the last Gal, dropping soldiers into Yuris. The ground forces are taking care of them. Valkyries drop soldiers alongside the Galaxy as I leap from lower building to lower building. I grab a Gauss rifle from a dead soldier and grab cover as Terran soldiers spray. There are only 10 of us are outnumbered 3-1. The Air Forces continue to destroy the city. I rise from my cover of a truck and fire. Bullets hit a Terran medic, and she falls. Before I can duck again, a bullet catches my right pectoral. Before I know it, I am looking up at the sky, my vision fading.

“What the hell,” I think. Without personal shields, if not my mesh generator, my body is so vulnerable. I cough blood. Everything goes blurry and life drains slowly out of my body.

I respawn at the hospital 30 minutes later.

“Everyone move! We’re almost done!” Downs yells.

“Downs?” I exclaim.

“Hey kid,” he hands me a sniper, “Let’s get back into the fight.”

I follow Downs to the roof, where we leap to higher grounds. The air force is decimated, and all that is left are the ground forces. They ransack the town, paying us no attention, as their goal is to spread a message of terror. I spot Marie and her brother on a rooftop 3 blocks away, but retain focus.

Downs, I, and other snipers lay down. I adjust my scope as Marie told me before. I take aim on a Heavy and it takes 4 shot for me to get a hit. All of sudden, the Republic turns their attention to the rooftops. As we seek cover from the storm and everything is quiet.

“PUSH!!! THIS IS WHAT WE’VE BEEN FIGHTING FOR!!!” someone screams. His echo bounces around the city. Simultaneously, courage rises from every fighting soul on the Island. I rise from cover, take quick aim, and shoot a soldier in the head. I don’t know their class but I don’t care. This is my home. This is why I fight. Now is the time to prove myself.

A bullet enters my leg shattering my shin. I fall but keep shooting crouched. Another shot, enters my stomach. I collapse on the floor. Surging through the pain, I get up and continue firing. I take out two Terrans before a bullet lodges itself inside my shoulder. I rise from the ground, body trembling in pain. I take a shaky aim on a TR sniper, a piercing sniper round tears through my heart.

I fall staring back up at the sky. I stay calm as my blood chokes the life out of me, for I hear the cries of victory.

Around 4,000 soldiers rush into the armories as we prepare to raid the Terran Warpgate. I take the full load. Composite Armor, Anchor assault rifle, Grudge shotgun, Desperado Pistol , Warden scouting Rifle, and Rebel pistol.

We march to the Assembly Hall for battle plans. The attack is going to be led by All the Division leaders. Division 1, Doe Downs. Div2, Leo Hicks. D3, Quabina Westley. D4, Bri Love. D5, Utah Vice. D6, Georgia Pleat. D7, my sister Nnenne Blake. D8, Chapman Bart. D9 Seth Green. D10, Pinne Pennelope. All the outfit join in with the squads. So far Typhoon Lagoon has reached 326 members.

I had tried to look for my sister, but only found the second in command, Reggie. He told me that her plane had been shot down and she had been captured.

“200 Of our men and women have been captured at the battle of J908. 200 of our PEOPLE have been captured during the invasion of Yuris,” Downs yells.

I clench my fists. Marie holds my hand. Tobias was also captured.

“The Terran must fall. 600 Years of Tyranny! 600 Years too long!”
Old 2015-03-24, 08:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 8: Counter

The plan is simple, yet extremely complicated. Operation: Fall of the Republic is divided into four counterparts.

Phase 1-Infiltration: Infiltrators and snipers will sneak into the Warp Gate, access Gresley, and hack EVERYTHING, from rebirthing tubes to terminals. As they do that Space forces, and outfits are sent to destroy the TR Spacestation. Meanwhile, heavy forces storm the Esamir, Indar, Amerish, Hossin, and Marrif warp gates and take control. 2 Divisions per warp gate.

Phase 2-Transport: All infantry stroms into Gresley, followed by Vehicles, then Aircrafts.

Phase 3-Siege: NC army takes over Gresley.

Phase-4 Cleanup: Rescue hostages and prisoners, and relocate Republic citizens. Remaining Terrans will be executed and forever lost in the rebirthing network.

“Outfits, you are clear for takeoff,” a Brass-memeber says.

“Let’s do this,” says Adrian.

The modified space Gal takes flight to the sky. 85 Galaxies shoot for the sky. In about 10 minutes the sky goes from clear blue to black.

“OK, guys. You know the plan,” July Ford, like the month and the car, leader of the space station phase reminds. “Get close, place explosives everywhere, retract, and fire.

We see the TR space station in the distance.

“Go in fast! Mach speed!” July yells.

Adrian activate the mega thrusters on the Galaxy sending us 700mph. In three seconds we are only a few yards away from the station. It it huge. About 50 billion cubic feet.

“Tolky and Quinn, you’re up,” I say. They nod heading for the added airlock, and exit. Using their modified jump jets, they and 600 other light assault place bundles of high explosive material all around the space station.

“They’ve noticed us! Hurry the f*** up guys! They’ll be sending drones soon,” July warns.

The light assaults fly back to any Galaxy. There are too many and too little time. 3 Light Assaults from Typhoon Lagoon and Quinn and Tolky fly into our Galaxy through the airlock.

“Get us out of here pilot,” one of them says.

“If it weren’t for the TL camo,” Quinn says.

We soar away from the defenseless space station. At 1 mile away, July gives us the order to attack. 340 Howitzer cannons blast the base. At some point one of the explosive bundles explodes setting off a chain reaction. The base explodes in a fire quickly consumed by the vacuum of space.

We cheer wildly. July radios the brass.

“Outfits have completed our task,” she says.

“Well, done. Standby for completion of Phase 1.”

We are on standby for 8 days in space. On the 2nd day, we all decide to fly to the NC space station and wait in the main hangar until further notice. It’s funny cause in Terran, doing that would have given you a court martial for not obeying orders.

“The Terran city of Gresley has been hacked by NC forces. The Warpgates are in Conglomerate possession. Commence Phase 2 now!” a brass member informs.

“Let’s do this guys,” I say. Adrian’s Galaxy flies back into space. We aim for the TR Esamir warpgate. Everyone disperses across the planet for NC-controlled TR Warpgates, which are currently all set to Gresley. As we enter the atmosphere, the Galaxy begins to heat and we enter fast like an asteroid.

“Activating cooling system,” co pilot Po says.

A shivering cold burst of air fills the plane.

“Sh*t!” Jerome says holding himself.

“Beginning reentry. Everyone strap on parapacks and sit down,” Adrian warns.

“We all know what Jill straps on,” Jeb says.

“Can we throw him out?” Jill asks.

As we enter the atmosphere, the temperature rises, the turbulence increases dramatically. We speed into Auraxis until continents are visible. Adrian heads for Esamir.

A mile before ground, he slowsdown.

“Going in!” Adrian says.

We continue down the TR’s warpgate.

“Passing in 3, 2, 1.”

Adrian takes a nosedive through the warpgate. Our atoms and matrix are teleported to the Gresley warpgate. We go soaring vertically into the night sky.

“OK, you guys are out. Good luck” Adrian says.

He opens the latch on the Galaxy. We unclip our seat belts and slide out of the Gal. The battle begins now.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
DeathsVirgin
Private

Chapter 9: Fall of the Republic

We freefall, taking in the astonishing view. 16 square miles of lights and building illuminating the night sky.

We open our parachutes.

“OK, guys,” I say to Typhoon Lagoon, “we’re the good guys here. Take out the TR. DO NOT shoot any NS, and secure any civilians.”

We open our parachutes, and take formation with the squads. After about 5 minutes, everything is set. Snipers and light assaults on the roofs. The ground forces are in Roman tortoise formation. MAX’s shave their shields up, and the infantry is shooting in between them protected.

We wait in silence. A loud bag and a blue smoke round goes up in the air.

We can see the Terran army marching in the distance. We charge.

The Terran army starts with their artillery. 105mm howitzers hit hard. Some of the MAXs stumble back, but the Aegis shield is super tough. We get into firing range and begin shooting. One by one they fall. Their gunfire concentrates on the MAXs. Our MAX’s begin to fall suddenly, and with limited protection, we are exposed.

The two forces continue to draw near. I am in the 5th row, but now the 2nd as our faces fall. The air fleet gives us support. A PARADE of missiles hit the front guard of the Republic infantry leaving a giant gap everywhere. After the first sweep, the Air Fleet is shot down by everything they have. The debris falls on us, killing many.

We continue to march and shoot. A soldier falls in front of me. I nervously take his place. The Terran are 100 meters away. With no target I spray and pray. I get hit with a piercing round. My personal shields are gone, and my health is in the reds. I fall to my knees, but an arm lifts me up. Marcos with a cheeky smile, heals me.

“Get your balls out of your ass. We’re fighting here, kiddo.”

He joins me on the front line and we continue shooting. I use my Nanite mesh generator steadily, as many bullets hit me. At about 50 feet, everyone stops shooting and takes out melee. NS came up with swords and mass produced them.

The NC Mag Saber vs TR Chainsaw. The Mag saber is made for cutting and stabbing, while the Chainsaw is used for pain and slashing.

We sprint at eachother. I spot one target and sprint at him. A sea of red and blue clashes and mixes. I stab the guy, duck a swing from a woman, and strike her in the side. I feel spine then retract. The teeth of a Chainsaw digs into my leg, I fall in agony. The soldier tries to stab me in the chest as I am on the floor. A Typhoon Lagoon member interjects with her sword and slices the man’s head clean off. She helps me up and we continue fighting.
An infiltrator charges at me. I kick him in the chest, feeling ribs break. His lungs must be punctured. I raise my sword to strike, and am knocked to the ground my a MAX. Almost unconscious, I try to get up, but my pelvis is broken, and my shoulders are dislocated. A medic rushes over to me in the midst of the chaos and heal me. Right as the turn to leave, the teeth of a Chainsaw slices their throat. Blood spews everywhere. I retaliate by stabbing the woman in the throat as well. Someone kicks me in the back, and my spine breaks. Unable to control myself, I land right on top of the staggering woman’s blade. Paralysed, and pain deficient I lay there useless.

“Blake, the f*ck you doing dumbass! Are you cowering at a time like this!” Sarah says healing me. I scoff.

TR continues to lose men and is pushed back.

“The Mechs are here!” Downs radios.

We make a giant gap in the main road as Mech fly a foot above the ground past us at 20 miles an hour. We have about 100 Mechs, who begin to spread throughout the city.

I put my sword in its sheath, and take out my knife and pistol. We continue to advance with our Mechs and push the TR. I engage a woman in a knife and pistol vs sword fight. She is fast and nimble. I look down, and see that the blade has gone through my body. Pain jolts through me. She retracts slowly, grinning, twisting it around and around. My intestines wrap around the sword and my pain is ended by death.

I respawn, but decide to gun on the Galaxy. I go into the cockpit, grab a gunning tablet and get to work. The TR mechs arrive, and the push stops dramatically. We are only a mile away from the TR brass. I aim the grenade launcher for the Mechs. Missing everyshot, I realise I’m not a gunner for a reason and return back to the field. Tanks in the rear guard acting as sniper cannons, I am almost shot down accidentally. I hop out of my pod to face a Mech. I take my rocket launcher out, fire, and sprint. Many others follow my guerilla tactic. Timmy comes out from the rooftops. He sprints, jumps, land on the Mech and glaces C-4 on it. He gives me a thumbs up and flies aways. The Mech sprays me and I dive as it explodes.

“Damn, Timmy,” I say.

The TR order a “tactical retreat” making them easier targets to shoot.

As they run, to our surprise, tens of TR turn on their own and shoot with us.

“Why are you helping us,” I ask gun pointed as the main TR force runs away.

“Put your gun down hotshot. I’m tired of sleeping my way up the ranks. I wanna join something legit like the NC. Something not corrupt” she says.

“Plus I heard you guys have an awesome island,” one teen adds.

“They’re gonna give you hell for a citizenship…” I say.

About 400 TR soldiers have unofficially joined the NC. We pursue them.

We march into downtown Gresley, with banners and flags raised.

The TR are harassing their citizens. A Soldier grabs a young girl as a meat shield. Many soldiers on the front guard do the same. People sob as they realize how corrupt their military is.

The Terran jeer at us, urging us to shoot.

“Help me! Someone help! Why are you doing this!” the girl sobs.

“Snipers!” I demand.

“Snipers!” Downs repeats.

Every team requests their snipers, and one by one, the Terran fall. They again retreat leaving battered and sobbing citizens.

“Are you OK?” I ask the girl.

“Why did you guys help us?” she asks snivelling.

“Heh, ironic huh? Where are your guardians,” I ask.

The girl points a trembling finger at a woman laying on the ground in pool of her own blood. She does not disappear. She is gone forever. The girl begins crying. I kneel and place my hands on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry, OK? Everything’s gonna be good in the NC.”

Evac Galaxies arrive and we load up the civilians hiding in shops or shocked on the streets.

“Wait I never got your name,” She says.

“I’m Fred Blake,” I respond.

“So chivalrous,” Jill says.

“These bastards are gonna pay,” I mutter.

“OK, last push. We storm the Brass building and execute. No one gets out alive,” Downs says.

The TR don’t even try to stop us. 150 more soldiers turn. And we march to the brass building, liberating more citizens.

Pretty soon, we arrive. Liberators begin dropping bombs, Mech shoot their canons. In one minute the building is nothing but rubble.

The airfleet decimates the remaining 600 soldiers and Mechs.

We cheer. Some laugh, some cry. We have taken over the Terran.

“Commence Phase 4,” Downs command.

“Where do they keep the prisoners,” I ask Jack and Sheila, my new buddies.

NC forces, take out hiding soldiers and we storm into the jail. Sure enough, our comrades are waiting for us.

I take a look at Nnenne and am almost in tears. She has been beaten badly. Probably tortured.

“Hey sis,” I say.

“D-Did we beat em?” She asks.

“Yeah, we kicked ass,” I reply.

Last edited by DeathsVirgin; 2015-03-25 at 07:03 PM.
Old 2015-03-24, 08:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
DeathsVirgin
Private

CHapter 10: The New Order

We spend the rest of the week, capturing Terran soldiers for the mass execution. The citizens of Gresley support our cause seeing the true colors of the Republic. They are all transported to Yuris for citizenships, as well as the soldiers who have been abused by the corrupt military. The city is redone, NC-style. All the red has been replaced with blue, and all the damage has been fixed.

The soldiers line up in a horizontal line against the wall of the city. We’ve rounded up 312 of them.

Citizens of Gresley have crowded the area cheering.

“Soldiers of the Terran Republic! You have all committed treason and manslaughter against humanity! You’re corruption, tyranny, and fascism plagues these people for generations. We will give these people a new order The verdict,” Downs pauses. “Is execution!”

I load my pistol. They have selected 312 of us to execute each individual soldier. I stare at the girl who had stabbed me in the battle. Cold dead eyes try to intimidate me, but stare back without blinking an eye. Her blonde hair is matted with blood.

“Prisoners face the wall!”

They all turn. She grins, and turns to face the wall.

She is stripped of her armor. One bullet should do it. Then she will be trapped in the rebirthing system forever. All the Terran rebirthing tubes, have been destroyed. All their Galaxy, Valkyrie, and Sunderer’s AMSs have been disabled.

“Soldiers fire in 3!”

Never hurt anyone again.

“2!”

Never walk again.

“1!”

Never see the light of day.

“FIRE!”

I squeeze the trigger. Her blood splatters all over the wall and she falls. I look at the carnage. 312 soldiers lay dead. A few seconds later, she disappears in a hologram of green nanites never to be seen again.

Gresley is now an NC controlled city. We have added 1,000 soldiers to our military. 500 have fled to Vanu. 2,500 were executed.

Gresley is now the industrial capital of the NC, and Yuris has been transformed into a residential resort. NS, is now giving us The Republic’s share of everything. Weapons, ammunition, vehicles, etc.

As we explore the city, we come across their farmland. They have been hoarding everything. We discover, new fruits, vegetable, and best of all, livestock. In awe, we stare at the 2,000 animals grazing on the field.

“These bastards have been keeping all this to themselves?” I say in disbelief.

“Yeah, sorry about that,” says Sheila.

“Hey, atleast they didn’t kill all the meat...That would have been a d*ck move” Jack says.

Cows, sheep, chickens, pigs, Bulls, Oxs, Goats. Everyone on Yuris will be pleased. I’ve had real meat once in my lifetime so far, and it’s nowhere as good as artificial meat provided by NS.

In other words, the fall of the Republic will bring us great advantages during war against Vanu. A total of 10 warp gates on each of the four continents will help us take on the Vanu from two sides, and give us another vantage point if we get pushed back.

We connect the Gresley warp gate to the Poseidon warpgate.

“A city for industry, a city for the soldiers, and a city for residents,” Hazel exclaims.

“We sure did a damn good job” Tolky says.

“We still have to beat the Vanu,” Jerome says.

“Yeah, and an actual chance to bring an end to the war,” Sheila says.

The NC began fighting Vanu hard. With the NS mass producing TR’s portion of supplies, and the more people joining the NC army, we had a total of 6,331 enlisted soldiers vs the 4,000 Vanu soldiers.

This is the New Order.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide 2 Media > Fan Fiction