Planetside 2 Useful Links: Tips/guides/reviews/tutorials [Discontinued] - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Try us.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2013-06-29, 07:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Planetside 2 Useful links: Tips/guides/reviews/tutorials

Sorry about having been lax with the updates recently. Seeing as I'm back home now, I'll get right back to it.

Edit: Dammit. Had to delete part of my introduction in order to save up some space. Might have to start some reformatting again in order to post more links.

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-07-06 at 03:19 PM.
Old 2013-08-08, 04:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Got around to updating the thread, enjoy.
As always do point out any mistakes that I've made or anything that needs to be added to the list.

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-08-08 at 06:03 AM.
Old 2013-09-10, 11:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Another update pass. Probably going to start removing some of the really old videos, any thoughts?

Old 2013-09-11, 01:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by ChipMHazard View Post
Another update pass. Probably going to start removing some of the really old videos, any thoughts?
I'd suggest only removing them if the link is broken or the data in them is straight up incorrect/obsolete. Of course, that just sounds fairly self explanatory but there it is.

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Old 2013-09-11, 03:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by bpostal View Post
I'd suggest only removing them if the link is broken or the data in them is straight up incorrect/obsolete. Of course, that just sounds fairly self explanatory but there it is.
Hehe aye. I'm probably just going to go through each link to check... Not looking forward to do doing it though, but has to be done

Old 2013-11-09, 01:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Planetside 2 Useful links: Tips/guides/reviews/tutorials [Updated: 2013-11-08]

Just reworked the layout, what yah think? Is the table of contents useful in any way or just a waste of space?
Speaking of... I also ran out of space, so in the future I might have to commandere your post, Sethy

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-11-12 at 05:42 PM.
Old 2013-11-09, 02:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Lucidius
Private

Re: Planetside 2 Useful links: Tips/guides/reviews/tutorials [Updated: 2013-11-09]

Hey Chip.

Good thread but I noticed some out dated info.

Under Wrel's section in the first bit of Infantry you have an out dated video called "Jump Higher"

To help you out though, there's 2 helpful videos from him you can insert where that used to be.

Directional Influence, and

Wall Walk

As for the formatting, i'm not to good at formatting myself so I can't give you any constructive criticism there aside from I'de much prefer indenting over (From Left) (From Center) because the gap between bits of info's a little large.

Last edited by Lucidius; 2013-11-09 at 02:36 PM.
Old 2013-11-09, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Planetside 2 Useful links: Tips/guides/reviews/tutorials [Updated: 2013-11-09]

Thanks for the heads up. I removed the jump video and added those.
When it comes to using indent, where would you like me to use it? An example of what you mean would be much appreciated

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-11-12 at 04:59 AM.
Old 2013-11-09, 03:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Lucidius
Private

Thanks for the heads up. I removed the jump video and added those.
When it comes to using indent, where would you like me to use it? An example of what you mean would be much appreciated
3. Infantry

A) Movement
Running
Walking
Crouching
Jumping/In Mid Air
The indent on this forum is weird though. It doesn't indent like it would in word pad and makes separate boxes. Guess that wont work :P
Old 2013-11-12, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Sorry about commandering your posts, Sethy. Your post's glory shall live on!

Old 2013-11-12, 06:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
OCNSethy
Major

Sorry about commandering your posts, Sethy. Your post's glory shall live on!
hehe.. anything for the cause

Ive been trawling over this thread recently and appreciate how easy it is find find information - Love your work - looks great!
Old 2013-12-13, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Badass Preacher
Private

Surprised that you managed to find my stuff, let alone posted them in your thread
I am humbled by this and appreciate it very much. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Last edited by Badass Preacher; 2013-12-13 at 12:31 PM.
Old 2013-12-13, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

You're most welcome and as soon as I'm done with my first exam of this month I'll be updating this thread again.

Old 2014-01-16, 06:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
Rolfski
Major

I'm promoting the heck out of this post on every forum. Please update if you can find the time for it.
Old 2014-01-16, 06:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

My thanks. I was going to wait until next month to do a big update, but I might as well update it over the next days.

Added some general and class guides, removed some old weapon reviews.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2014-01-16 at 08:39 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 New Player Questions