blatant and deliberate team killing... - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Soon to be PS-U-2!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2014-02-12, 12:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
synkrotron
First Sergeant

Misc Info
Re: blatant and deliberate team killing...

Originally Posted by ZeroDefex View Post
His reply was, "I can kill who ever I want."
Yeah, that was pretty lame. He got is just deserves and at least he appeared to mend his ways. Others are too hard faced to accept that what they are doing isn't exactly fair.

@ OCNSethy - I would like to believe that when it is a BR 1-5 that they simply didn't know what they were doing and perhaps mistook us infils as an enemy. But I some times wonder if someone simply has an alternate account just so that they can exact revenge having just been shot in the head. Or just someone who hates infiltrators. We know there are plenty of those around...
Old 2014-02-12, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
OCNSethy
Major

Originally Posted by synkrotron View Post
OCNSethy - I would like to believe that when it is a BR 1-5 that they simply didn't know what they were doing and perhaps mistook us infils as an enemy. But I some times wonder if someone simply has an alternate account just so that they can exact revenge having just been shot in the head. Or just someone who hates infiltrators. We know there are plenty of those around...
Possibly an attack of the noobs and maybe even 4th faction. Either way if they are going to try and kill me, they had better succeed otherwise they are going down.
Old 2014-03-24, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
findus

...aaaand again...

Got hit by a friendly fire dumbfire (my fault) and directly after that one shooted in the spawn (Rust Mesa) by a BR1 called Spammerwhatshisnumber with a orion.

I hate that ...

And now friendly fire is on in the warpgate....not helping...

Last edited by findus; 2014-03-24 at 03:52 PM.
Old 2014-03-25, 01:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
synkrotron
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by findus View Post
shooted in the spawn
I've made an observation that, for some reason, a few peeps have a habit of having their finger on the left mouse button as they spawn so can end up shooting some poor chump in the back of the head.

Are they perhaps clicking on the deployment map, on the green blob that marks the Spawn, and then continue to press even though the loading screen is showing them that they are on their way.

Beats me, and I wish they would stop doing it. First thing I do, if I need to check the map, or my loadouts before entering the spawn room, is crouch.

Also, a few times over the weekend, I happened upon a base where there are three or four characters griefing each other. Makes me nervous that and I have started to redeploy somewhere else rather than get involved in that rubbish...
Old 2014-03-25, 03:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Grizzo
Private

I've been TK'd a few times now and it really pisses me off big time. I hate it with a vengeance! I understand accidental friendly fire, it happens, but blatant TKing sends me into a rage.
The other day I was in a huge fire fight helping to defend some huge tower (can't remember the name). I had my AV turret set up on one of the floors firing at the incoming tanks, then for some unknown reason, this guy just knifed me in the back! I went berserk! Asked him why? No response. Sent a load of abuse to him afterwards.

It's happened to me in the Warp Gate too! What it is with these syco jerks! Makes me want to track em down in RL and give them a good slapping and force an answer out of them. WHY??? You FCKG RETARD!
Old 2014-03-25, 03:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
findus

Originally Posted by Grizzo View Post
The other day I was in a huge fire fight helping to defend some huge tower (can't remember the name). I had my AV turret set up on one of the floors firing at the incoming tanks, then for some unknown reason, this guy just knifed me in the back! I went berserk! Asked him why? No response. Sent a load of abuse to him afterwards.

To my own annoyance, one or two times in my time in PS2 i did that accidently myself, i walked behind a friendly and in the heat of the moment i did not find the right mouse button, but tipped the middle one, that was very embarrassing . But you have to apologize, per text and/or proximity chat, in that case, after a short rage you sometimes get a "friend" Even if i hit a friendly only once, i immediatly apologize, don't know, if the "victim" reads the chat window....
Old 2014-03-25, 07:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
OCNSethy
Major

Same again the other night. Some BR 4 TKed me twice while waiting for the second wave of an attack... so it wasnt hectic or accidental.

I had a look ay his stats and sure enough, way too many TKs to be conincidence and only 2 kills on an enemy... interestingly, no other alts. Why?, why?, why? :/

I like your style findus, sending a sorry tell or apologising is always a good thing to do.

Last edited by OCNSethy; 2014-03-25 at 07:11 PM.
Old 2014-03-26, 01:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
synkrotron
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by OCNSethy View Post
I like your style findus, sending a sorry tell or apologising is always a good thing to do.
Agreed... I always take the time to say sorry.

Also, if I can get to a terminal quick enough, I stop what I am doing and change to medic and rez the peep I just killed.

Edit:-

Sorry for repeating myself. I am very old...

Last edited by synkrotron; 2014-03-26 at 01:28 AM.
Old 2014-03-26, 02:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
Taramafor
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by findus View Post
And now friendly fire is on in the warpgate....not helping...
It is?

Um... Why? I mean, just why would the devs allow this? It's pretty much the only place to get away from friendly fire. And trigger happy people... in the heart of the warpgate... far far away from the enemy...

Last edited by Taramafor; 2014-03-26 at 02:38 AM.
Old 2014-03-26, 02:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Grizzo
Private

Originally Posted by Taramafor View Post
It is?

Um... Why? I mean, just why would the devs allow this? It's pretty much the only place to get away from friendly fire. And trigger happy people... in the heart of the warpgate... far far away from the enemy...
They've done it as a temporary fix to a bug that they're trying to nail in that some players have discovered an exploit that puts them in God mode where you cannot destroy them. Once that's fixed then the Warp Gates will be back to normal. Yes, it's a pain when some jerks decide to kill you there.
Old 2014-03-26, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Strangely enough, I rarely accidentally TK someone unless I mow them down in a vehicle. I don't apologize for that however. Come to think of it, I don't apologize hardly at all for TKs, because it is generally their own fault.

Old 2014-03-26, 07:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Babyfark McGeez
Captain

Originally Posted by Grizzo View Post
They've done it as a temporary fix to a bug that they're trying to nail in that some players have discovered an exploit that puts them in God mode where you cannot destroy them. Once that's fixed then the Warp Gates will be back to normal. Yes, it's a pain when some jerks decide to kill you there.
LOL!!!

They introduced a bug that makes players invincible??? In a FPS??? And they fixed it by enabling FF in the WG???

Ahahaha....oh boy, this game cracks me up.

Did that "solution" atleast fix it?
Old 2014-03-27, 03:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Grizzo
Private

Originally Posted by Babyfark McGeez View Post
LOL!!!

They introduced a bug that makes players invincible??? In a FPS??? And they fixed it by enabling FF in the WG???

Ahahaha....oh boy, this game cracks me up.

Did that "solution" atleast fix it?
Yep. I've seen no more God mode players since then. Just hope they can fix it asap!
Old 2015-03-27, 04:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
WOAT
Private

Today I was on the Hossin alert briefly as Vanu, just me and another Vanu player defending due to everyone else asleep at the keyboard.

Let me rephrase that: just me and another VS player alert. He was not defending.

He was psy-opping on me. I killed him because he was crouching and facing a corner. A corner I was in. Creeping up on me. With his back to the useful part of the control point room.

I killed him several times in a row, warning him to stay away each time. I held the control point solo against the TR... and this one VS player who was hunting me.

The system did not punish me at all.

Preliminary conclusion: I am pretty sure chronic TKers can be killed with impunity.
Old 2015-03-28, 01:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
Ghost Runner
Staff Sergeant

Interesting, I get TK'd by peeps who dont like my outfit and by noobs and spys and just really bad shots lol also that guy that runs behind the line shooting though friendly lines trying to steal kills often times makes a TK with the stolen kill.

I find staying a way from the kill lanes(door ways and wall lines clusters of players) and flanking is better for your health if you dont like being TK'd.

Also hehe posting in a Necro thread. :P

Last edited by Ghost Runner; 2015-03-28 at 01:32 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion