PSU: Bloopers, glitches, and silly stuff since Planetside1
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2015-03-20, 09:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
vbakerp
Private

Eve online (Richest)

So I've been a big player of eve online and I've talked to Gm.'s and more and I got a bit of a summery of who the richest people are I got to talk to one of the players at there email and on Skype was pretty cool but I was thinking of making a post about it here.

Eve Online (stylised EVE Online) is a player-driven, persistent-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in a science fiction space setting, developed and published by CCP Games. Characters pilot customizable ships through a galaxy of 7,800 star systems.

Players of Eve Online can participate in a number of in-game professions and activities, including mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, and combat (both player versus environment and player versus player). But who are the Richest of these player's?

Eve Online was released in North America and Europe in May 2003. It was published from May to December 2003 meaning the first beta players are playing and learning and controlling the way things go with the Economy.

The in-game economy in Eve Online is an open economy that is largely player-driven. Non-player character (NPC) merchants sell skill books used by players to learn new skills and blueprints to manufacture ships and modules. The in-game currency is ISK (Interstellar Kredits), which is also the currency code of the Icelandic króna, the real-world currency of Iceland, where the Eve Online development studio is located. SO the question is Who are the Richest people in eve online player wise.

Our First 5 Ways of being rich in eve.

1. Gambling, cheating - Still happening today on eve there are many spammer's in high in trade ports that give links to gambling sights that will let you gamble of your plex or even your Isk to earn ships and more, The down side to this is that not everyone doing this is legit and will just take your money.

2. Marketing - Just as it sounds you can make a large amount of Isk and even plex thought marketing if you know the up's and downs, Marketing can also be your downfall as it is not for everyone.

3. Aggressive mining/ industry - If you don't care for combat and like building and blowing up rocks to make massive amounts of Isk thought the process of selling and building you have the best job here where you can make a good profit of about 500m a day.

4. Aggressive pvp ganking/pirating - Just as it sounds you could be a bomb ass pirate that fly's around and targets trader's or industry ships and steal there cargo from every point of view.

5. Incursion flanking - want to make loads of money off the npc's well just run the same incursion over and over it might take a lot more time then the rest but you will get there.

Top 3 People known (from what ive figured out) in eve(Or not Known by many but few) online for there Isk/Plex

1. Sarah Andonald. A small time player that figured out the market and also how to run things this player had a net worth of 107,893,785,978,900.5 Isk And liked to call the character the market queen. A sudden disappearance in this player happened as the person's friends on game said a very urgent family matter happened. Later that year Sarah Andonald Came back to the game and gifted her friends each 1 trillion Isk each saying it will be the last time on eve.

Sarah Andonald wanted to design new ships for the game and it is unknown if the person got into contact with anyone at ccp.

Sarah Andonald was a trickster and marketer the player learned how to influence the market and the mining and industry trying to sell to it having a massive daily income of 115.9 Billion Isk a day and a Outcome of about 42 Billion.

Sarah Andonald Normally could be seen sitting in a station just talking in chat calmly or talking about how he/she would like to improve the game.

Nick Jonson Contacted Sarah Andonald at his/her email and simply asked "would you come back to the game" The Player replied saying "I might but I want to fix my life first, I run my game thought steam now and its much harder to activate my account even though I know I have plex on it, I wonder how much the game has changed and how much I could tinker with now."

Sarah Andonald then gave us his/her email saying if anyone wanted to contact him/her they could at ********** saying it was a email he/she could use to help or answer any or more questions.

2. Bob (Not much is known of this player) Supposedly bob made one of the most massive Alliances early game and had a massive profit of 62 Trillion isk. Unknown facts though are , Bob was a Gambler and a cheater as he betrayed over 200 corporations to get where he was and held the longest lasting territory in eve from 2004 to 2006. Not much else is known of bob.

3. Ja55y Lady - Is a very know Lying player in eve online, being in over 72 corporations and getting into higher positions and stealing there bank then leaving has a net worth of 44 Trillion isk. This player was a devious Pirate and also a cunning player. Whenever she got a bounty on her account she would just kill herself with a trusted ally and then just take the bounty placed on them.

Not much is known of Ja55y Lady today - Many believe the player left the game.

Ive gathered this information from many players and 7 Gms. I know there are a lot more rich players out there and would love to hear there stories.

Last edited by vbakerp; 2015-03-20 at 09:49 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion