AGN Feedback October 15th Community Night - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Nice girls stay away.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Auraxis Global Network [AGN]

Old 2011-10-16, 06:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Slepnair
Corporal

Misc Info
Re: AGN Feedback October 15th Community Night

is there any way to get a Download of the shows? if its there and i missed it, i apologize. i was planning on putting it on my iPod or something and listening to it later.
Old 2011-10-16, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by basti View Post
Yep, two hours and we missed the last topic because we talked way to much about balance and the fact that we dont like ****!
No VS where on the panel then?
Old 2011-10-16, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Whoknowswhat1
Corporal

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Slepnair View Post
is there any way to get a Download of the shows? if its there and i missed it, i apologize. i was planning on putting it on my iPod or something and listening to it later.
Try using download helper if you want the video too, or try http://www.video2mp3.net/ to convert it to mp3. may take a while tho

Mess with the best, Die like the rest
Old 2011-10-16, 10:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
DDSHADE
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

Cinema!!!

Skrillex FTW lol

I liked it, can't wait for the next one
Old 2011-10-16, 11:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
sylphaen
Lieutenant Colonel

Introduction video: 11/10 !

Very nice work ! It's a nice summary of what happened in the past 1-2 weeks.

It might require some furniture rearrangement but seeing the whole desk with the 2 of you would be nice.

Anyways, great work and effort ! Thank you very much !

Edit: OMG robo !

Last edited by sylphaen; 2011-10-16 at 11:24 PM.
Old 2011-10-17, 03:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Great show. Lot of love for the skrillex , I'll definately be doing a outfit 'commercial' vid for The Archangels.. Might even do some general ones for the TR !

any more details about that before i get started on it?
Old 2011-10-17, 03:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
I SandRock
Sergeant Major

Maybe it's an idea to use Youtube Editing and add clickable bubbles at the first 10 seconds (people can just pause) which will hop to the relevant topic of discussion in the 2 hour video.

So for instance [Aircrafts] [Veteran acknowledgement] [Backstory] etc. You click on that it jumps to the time in the video where that discussion is!
Old 2011-10-17, 05:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Bruttal
Sergeant Major

I was sleep during the broadcast But i did watch the video after it was uploaded and I enjoyed it alot. and I have to say its really wild how decided Planetside people are. I remember playing with alot of you all even if we never spoke I remember seeing your name or you standing above my corpse
Old 2011-10-17, 07:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Hamma
PSU Admin

Thanks for the kind words everyone, glad you enjoyed the show! We hope to continue this format monthly and rotate guests. And hopefully *fingers crossed* have some SOE interaction.
Originally Posted by I SandRock View Post
Maybe it's an idea to use Youtube Editing and add clickable bubbles at the first 10 seconds (people can just pause) which will hop to the relevant topic of discussion in the 2 hour video.

So for instance [Aircrafts] [Veteran acknowledgement] [Backstory] etc. You click on that it jumps to the time in the video where that discussion is!
I agree great idea

The thought had crossed my mind yesterday but I was about ready to smash YouTube, it took forever to get this thing uploaded

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2011-10-17, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
TheRagingGerbil
Contributor
Major

Great work Hamma. Enjoyed the show.

Definitely need to start hounding Higles for an exclusive screen shot or two. Be a great way to get an immediate reaction to what your guest think about it rather than being influenced by a forum discussion.
Old 2011-10-17, 09:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Hamma
PSU Admin

Yes that would be awesome - something to discuss live on the air that nobody has seen before. I'll try my best to make that happen.

Old 2011-10-17, 09:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
DDSHADE
Master Sergeant

Misc Info

I think Destroyeron Should have been hired to write the backstory.

That or, there was I think a fanfic about core combat that came out years and years ago, but it was linked on the official Planetside site, that I really really enjoyed.

I also think he could have spent more time on it, or that they spent more effort in making the back-story solid.

I believe I could have written a better account of a battle or two, which describes the mentalities of the different sides, the opposition each empire finds in each-other, what sets them apart visually AND at the same time not even NEED to change any of the story from the first one. (But I would make Auraxis become ONE planet again, or discredit "The Bending" ever occuring, I still don't acknowledge it haha)

But as discussed in the video, good writing takes time. I have started on a novel I may only publish ten years from now, but if that's the time it takes - then so be it.

So perhaps he was rushed, or maybe he wasn't a PlanetSide player or fan until they got him on board. You cannot buy love for this game in any author, it has to come naturally.

Sure, we may be ruthless in our criticism of a fan-fic quality production on the PS2 site, but perhaps they will admit they didn't have much time to throw it together to keep the content starved mouths of their fans at bay. In this case, I'm sure that putting together some sort of community-driven event to reveal new screenshots for each faction. Maybe for referrals to the facebook planetside group or to get friends to sign up for the newsletter or send a screenshot of you holding up something Planetsidey.

I swear, their marketing department need brain-stormers that do crazy shit on a massive scale in cheap ways to promote the game!

Word of mouth!!

/rant

Last edited by DDSHADE; 2011-10-17 at 10:00 AM.
Old 2011-10-17, 10:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
TacosWLove
Master Sergeant

So I dont have two hours at worky atm. Any kinda recap? It seems it was mostly just discussion on what has already been said right?
Old 2011-10-17, 11:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Hamma
PSU Admin

Yes, it's a community discussion on what we know about PlanetSide 2, what news has happened since the last show etc.

I've edited the video, and included links at the beginning to skip to the certain topic points - enjoy!!

Old 2011-10-17, 01:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
I SandRock
Sergeant Major

Awesome thanks Hamma, great work very professional. I have to say Mr Mars has a real radio voice

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Auraxis Global Network [AGN]