The Semi-Official TR Empire Showdown Post - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Has a small network.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-01-17, 10:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

The Semi-Official TR Empire Showdown Post

"Let them come challenge the might of our glorious Republic, and like all others before them, we shall crush them beneath the treads of our great war machine."

LOYALTY BEYOND DEATH!!!

JOIN US NEXT WEEK FOR THE EMPIRE SHOWDOWN!

When: Friday, January 25th at 4PM PACIFIC
Where: On the CONNERY West Coast Server

Here are the Details:

On Friday the 25th during the event the TR Command will have a private, independent, and secure Teamspeak 3 server for all TR Outfit Leaders to communicate and coordinate as an empire with our TR representatives at the event in Los Angeles. I.E. this will be a direct line of communication with our Empire commander Total Biscuit and number 2 man SOE Developer Jimmy Wisenhunt as well as others playing at the event.

What do you need to do as a player?
  1. If you're going to the event at LA to watch, go have fun, but if you're participating from home, this is what to do:
  2. SHOW UP - create a character on Connery
  3. Follow the orders of your outfit leader as you normally would
  4. If you are not in an outfit, follow the broadcast orders in text sent by our DEV at the event working together with TotalBiscuit
  5. LINK THIS THREAD TO YOUR OUTFIT LEADERSHIP SO THEY CAN RSVP

What do outfit leaders need to do?
  1. RSVP by sending me SARDUS a private message HERE ON PSU requesting additional information - if you are a Connery Outfit Leader and have already RSVP'd with Titus, you are good to go - you know what's up. But please proceed to step 2 and 3.
  2. Be sure to put in your RSVP: Your outfit name, your position in the outfit (I prefer outfit leaders to be the individuals contacting me), roughly how large your outfit is, and your SPECIALIZATION
  3. POST HERE in this thread the same information so others can see who is coming
  4. SARDUS will CONFIRM your message and send you another message to give you the Teamspeak information when the time comes

Command Teamspeak Rules
  1. ONLY ONE representative from each outfit will be allowed on the server. Others will be kicked.
  2. Those that are NOT ON the RSVP list will be kicked (we might get you in that night, but it might take time to verify you, so don't do it then)
  3. When you log into the server, use a name as follows: [TAG] Name (Specialty). Example: [TRG] Sardus (Infantry). Those that do not identify themselves when asked WILL BE KICKED.

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan

Last edited by Sardus; 2013-01-17 at 09:01 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion