"What are you listening to right now?" Thread - Page 256 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: There is no spoon
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2015-06-10, 02:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #3826
Mordelicius
Major

Re: "What are you listening to right now?" Thread

Fave Juluka
Old 2015-06-11, 03:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #3827
Mordelicius
Major

Old 2015-06-12, 01:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #3828
Mordelicius
Major

Oww, harpoon! (nice spelling...good to know...remember everything I told you!)

Initiating reboot, reset, override...
Illusion wipe protocol...
formation point to stress point...
before it spreads to the system
(one of the upsides of Pandora's Box at the existential abyss )
How long is this going to take?
Old 2015-06-13, 06:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #3829
Mordelicius
Major

New Futurebrite http://bigtakeover.com/news/song-pre...by-futurebrite

My heart is beating like kick-drum, stars hum - Futurebrite

Old 2015-06-16, 05:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #3830
Mordelicius
Major

Oh RIP...http://www.avclub.com/article/rip-ni...sh-lulu-220481

Big 80s alternative rock song with huge hooks. Part of the universe of rock bands leftfield of the mainstream trying to push the sound ever so slightly forward.

In electronic dance, there's CCCP with their devastating tune 'American-Soviets' sporting that immortal bassline So futuristic and influential.

And of course, in Rap there's Sir Mix A Lot (!) who made other rappers look lame This is the true Sir Mix A Lot, the artist, not the 90s dopey jester with the crappy songs . He has that in-your-face swagger, sleek production and innovative sampling that blew everyone's mind. The Rippin' Nasty Mix version used to be part of the original cassete at end, while the shorter version was the more radio friendly one. I don't know how many more times they remixed this song due that many sampling . I guess they were forced to remove the versions with no sampling clearances.

Old 2015-06-23, 01:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #3831
Mordelicius
Major

Old 2015-06-25, 06:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #3832
Mordelicius
Major

Old 2015-06-27, 08:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #3833
Mordelicius
Major

U R absolutely gorgeous..
U turn me upside down, round and round..

Old 2015-07-02, 05:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #3834
Mordelicius
Major

Does that gesture mean you've fully embraced being chemical-free? (promise?)
It's great seeing the color, glow and spark coming back to you.
Those sultry electric eyes aren't meant for crying after all.
Proof, all natural = celestial?
<3 U much

I'll let Sun Ra explain
Old 2015-07-03, 07:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #3835
Mordelicius
Major

Old 2015-07-07, 06:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #3836
Mordelicius
Major

Old 2015-07-09, 06:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #3837
Mordelicius
Major

Ooof, my head. Where to start?
U know your feelings/emotions are yours to know and yours alone to fully grasp and guided by it.
And that's not something I'm to judge/trifle with (look no hands).
Like I said, I don't blame you. Nor was I mad.
But U 2 are throwing knives at each other and only I know coz I'm in the middle of it.
The thing is, someone is going to get hurt. And if it's U, you'll end up in moping/sulking mode again.
What's to stop you from falling in that toxic pit once more?

Why else was it easy to let go then; b/c If I hadn't you'd have torn yourself into two.
I know not only of those 2 songs. I also know about the 5 seemingly random, disparate (but related) songs
that you've carefully curated (right?) That was more than enough to give me insight and timeline.
Hence, I felt it was better that you bounce around and seep out that heart and thoughts to your content.
Maybe that's what you really you need (why not, it's all for you).

Did I mention you're special to me, angel?
You're slowing walking away from that pain, but you're not out of the woods yet.
A 10+ year chemical habit can't be kicked in a mere month. And that thing you talk of can shift/swing.
Add to that the lingering hurt/taint still in your heart/mind. Do U want a clear heart and mind?
Only you can feel it, so only you can deal with it. If not, the ache will keep coming back to U.

If you're someone like Taylor Swift, a blank canvass, I would be concerned too, but I wouldn't even blink.
Certainly my <3 won't stutter, nor feel anything else than normal sympathy.
But no, you're my Mona Lisa. And I don't want those blowtorch (chemicals) or knives near U.
Please don't let it alter/taint/corrupt/kill you from the inside/out.

U R flowing in my heart
<3

Old 2015-07-18, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #3838
Mordelicius
Major

B2M!

Old 2015-07-20, 10:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #3839
Mordelicius
Major

Dayum, new song? This slaps so hard. Whoa..

Old 2015-07-21, 06:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #3840
Mordelicius
Major

Baby,

I just want to say this to U. He's just going to hurt U. He doesn't care squat about U. He's just going to use U then leave U. You're just a sexual object to him. When you're no longer 'pretty' or 'attractive', he will dump you so fast.

Last year, when U were begging your heart out, was there any love? Who did he picked? When you were down and out, was there any concern for your mental welfare or feelings? Why? Because U were drinking/drugging so hard, you're no longer 'hot' to him. No, I can't bear someone using U like this. If it's anyone else with genuine love, I'd be very happy for U. But for an obviously, selfish, self-centered snake, no.

Before Valentines Day, he gave out an interview bragging about his GF without any sensitivity about you. He also says he's moved on with definite finality. Were U important to him? No, U were drinking so hard, you've gained weight and your 'pretty' face was puffy and melting b/c of all that poison. There was no cause for concern whatsover for U. That hurt U didn't it and sent U over the cliff? Why else would U make me your unwitting Valentine the next day (at that point I have no idea at all).

Then to make matters worst, he made the dumbest video of all time to seal the coffin, disparaging U as a worthless, despicably ugly, vestigial, needy and disposable parasite, left to die in the end. That's how he really views you. Not a person but a lesser being and a nuisance (just watch it again). Why? You're so downtrodden and emotionally broken, drinking and drugging too much, you're no longer valuable in his eyes. Watch the video again and again. You're not an equal, you're at best a (hideous) pet, not even human. That's U. So much for the BS 'altruism' and 'humanism'. Who the hell does that especially when it's obvious, you're already on an emotional meltdown??? Who??? Who??? Name me anyone in the world ever???

If we hadn't lucked out and met each other in the most silliest of situations (U making those corny posts and my mind solving puzzles subconsciously) you'd still be chemically dependent right now. Would he blink? Bat those eyes? Observe you? Was there any point were U special to him when you were practically dying off these drugs? I'm 100% sure, he won't even notice because your looks are already so degraded. That's right, you were dying. Dying. Your eyes are all swollen from crying, and your cheeks puffed up and sagging from all these drinks. You had to wear sunglasses to make it less noticeable. All I can think of is Amy Winehouse and Billie Holiday.

Now, flash forward, months later. The hideous worm, left to die in the box, has magically transformed to someone mentally and physically pristine and beautiful again. Not only that, she's musing mysteriously about a Space Romeo. What does a narcissistic asshole think? It's all about him, of course. Does he have any hand in it? No, for what's it's worth, you're already 'wasted' in his mind, why bother?

No, this guy has no care for U. He only cares about pleasuring himself. When you're all used up, he will leave you so fast. Where is H now? Where? 'Decoupled'? Sure, that's a term for people with no real feelings (coined by Gwyneth Paltrow/Chris Martin).

So, please, please, please.? Don't fall for this trick and trap. Look at him, he's acting so red-faced, ridiculously lucky for nothing after doing those hurtful, careless, degenerate and vicious things. Walk away. I don't want this guy hurting U. I'm 100% sure that's what's going to happen. U are just P**** to him. If he really cares for U, he would have left H a long time ago. He picks and chooses based on looks. And I'm pretty sure he can't wait to get U drunk. That would be too easy. No, baby, please don't let him play and use U like an object. Please, don't fall for his ploy.

I don't want his ego tripping jerk hurt you. U were nothing to him when you were on the ground. Now you're chemical-free, with regenerating mindset/confidence, full of zest, life, vigor, pep, energy, and back to being a goddess, he wants a piece. The whole 'rotting', deathly ghoulish animal-freak he discarded months ago (keep watching that revelatory video).
That's not something you do to someone you truly cared for. He said it's so disgusting, nobody is going to see it twice. Get it? Read the S_ _ _ _ _ interview linked on his T just two weeks ago. The word he used is that what do you do to the 'thing' still attached and dependent on you? That's U when you're out of it and in shambles, abandoned, left to die inside a box. U have no value. U expect me to believe this complete turnaround in a couple of months? Much very less a couple of week even? BS. U are being played.

Please, walk way. U are being used. No, I don't want U to feel that much pain again. Remember our song? Have I nothing but concern for U?

Please, think of it carefully. There is no love whatsoever from him.

When you were drunk/drugged/chemically imbalanced, spouting those sweet things to me. Was it that kind of love? I'm sure it wasn't.

When we were making those 'celestial' posts, U punctuated it with a song that would remind him what he lost. Was it that kind of love too? I'm sure it wasn't.

Please, don't let him use U. Don't give him anything. He'll just hurt U when he finds something more 'attractive' and beneficial to him and to him only. Where is H now?

Please, walk away before it's too late. If he can characterize you now as a worm/freak/parasite at your physical peak, what will U be when U are older? U will be treated like a used up refuse.

I want U to be happy, not hurt.
Wasn't it my goal to restore U?
Didn't I promised I'll protect U?
I protected U from yourself, I'm protecting U from this slick snake.
<3 M

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge