TwitterSide 2 Outfit Notice. Important. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Vanu Sovreignty, poisons your food by using plasma
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2014-04-15, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
DarkBalths
Corporal

TwitterSide 2 Outfit Notice. Important.

Good day to you, my name is DarkBalths.

So not too long ago, I created the outfit Twitterside 2, on Connery TR, as a way for the PS2 Twitter community to all play in one outfit together. It seemed like a great idea; and it was. The only problem is, I have absolutely no desire to play a fresh TR character when I already have another one with a BR in the high 70s. So before anyone puts too much time into their Connery TR alt, I'd like to announce that I am going to "transplant" the outfit to Waterson TR, where my BR76 main currently resides.

I guess the reasoning behind creating a new TR alt rather than using my main was that I didn't want to leave NUC to start a new outfit, but let's face it:
As far as PS2 is concerned, NUC is dead, and I don't really belong with those guys anyway. Those guys are good: I mean, really good. I am not. I believe that the overall NUC outfit stats will see a considerable increase when I leave. I really enjoy playing with you NUC dudes; I would just like to have my own, more "casual" outfit. I don't have much time to play PS2 anymore, since I'm in college full time now, so I don't want to be spreading my time over too many characters.

TL;DR:
The Twitterside 2 outfit will be moving from Connery TR to Waterson TR. DarkBalths will be the outfit leader. Create new alts accordingly. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks guys! <3
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic