Miller TR would be best served... - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: No rednecks.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Miller (EU)

Old 2013-10-05, 02:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Adenn
Private

Misc Info
Re: Miller TR would be best served...

Igster, you don't realize how annoying it is to have a random idiot spamming command channel giving/requesting dumb orders.

If you read this robin, stop considering yourself god and start acting mature. By this I mean have a nice long chat with the other TR leaders on how you can improve.
Old 2013-10-05, 07:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
igster
Sergeant

I do completely understand - but every person reading this forum knows what it's like to have people abuse / misuse / spam / say stupid stuff in global chats. It's nothing new.

But we shouldn't single these people out and put them on forums. Exactly what purpose does it serve other than to try to shame / ridicule the guy. Don't bully the guy.

Name and shame hackers... but don't ridicule people for saying / doing stupid stuff. Everyone who plays this game has been a dick at some point - no need to put a post on the forum every time someone acts like a daft sod.

Cream rises to the top in any command channel / leader channel. People will follow the orders of the good leaders through experience of them talking sense and achieving results.
Old 2013-10-06, 02:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Bobby Shaftoe
Staff Sergeant

loldrama
-Ocelli 2006
Old 2013-10-08, 03:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
blampoet
Corporal

Wink Re: Miller TR would be best served...

Originally Posted by Robinhuijbregts View Post
snip

hey man, you know me... and you know iron eclipse covers you (and even tries to listen) when we can...

but you have been a little over the top lately...

and yes, neither of us agrees with the leadership styles a few of the other outfits use (to put it lightly, there are a few solid assholes here)- never the less, the established outfits (in TRAM or CR6, whatever system) support each other, they trust each other, and that's why they listen to each other.
Gotta give them respect for that (even if begrudgingly). We're just not there yet...
And without the occasional bail-out, this game gets mighty frustrating real fast (might as well go play twitch-based shooters like BS4)

I think you've relaxed the last couple of days, I hope it's not because you've been banned- but rather because you've take a couple of minutes to chill.

Hope to see you soon, scavengers are a good zergfit to have around...
Old 2013-10-08, 08:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
PredatorFour
Major

Miller TR would be best served .... shaken in a small glass on the rocks with a can of whooped ass on the side and a straw so they can suck it up like the NC
Old 2013-10-08, 10:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
diLLa
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by igster View Post
I do completely understand - but every person reading this forum knows what it's like to have people abuse / misuse / spam / say stupid stuff in global chats. It's nothing new.

But we shouldn't single these people out and put them on forums. Exactly what purpose does it serve other than to try to shame / ridicule the guy. Don't bully the guy.

Name and shame hackers... but don't ridicule people for saying / doing stupid stuff. Everyone who plays this game has been a dick at some point - no need to put a post on the forum every time someone acts like a daft sod.

Cream rises to the top in any command channel / leader channel. People will follow the orders of the good leaders through experience of them talking sense and achieving results.
The problem is that Planetside 2 itself doesn't provide any means to distinguish good leaders from bad ones. I've seen TR zerg follow his orders, just because.

Now, I don't really care at the moment about this, since there is no strategic metagame present anyway, but it will be different when global lattice is implemented and a few random kids without any strategic knowledge try to command everyone.
Old 2013-10-08, 12:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by PredatorFour View Post
Miller TR would be best served .... shaken in a small glass on the rocks with a can of whooped ass on the side and a straw so they can suck it up like the NC
Eugh! Canned whooped ass is just terrible. There's nothing like fresh whooped ass, like you used to buy at the grocer.

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Old 2013-10-09, 10:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Bvenged
Private

Originally Posted by Adenn View Post
If you read this robin, stop considering yourself god and start acting mature. By this I mean have a nice long chat with the other TR leaders on how you can improve.
This man speaks truth. Do it.

In other news, who were those guys on NC command channel who tried to (intentionally?) destroy NC command from within until about 10 leaders told them to STFU & F' off? Happened twice in 2 weeks. Is this a recurring problem for all factions?
Old 2013-10-09, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Baptist
Private

Originally Posted by Bvenged View Post

In other news, who were those guys on NC command channel who tried to (intentionally?) destroy NC command from within until about 10 leaders told them to STFU & F' off? Happened twice in 2 weeks. Is this a recurring problem for all factions?
LOL I'll tell you who it was later mate, which reminds me give me a shout when you're free.
Old 2013-10-10, 05:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
blampoet
Corporal

Originally Posted by Bvenged View Post

doubt it was intentional
if it had been, they would have kept going to get more people to shout at them & spam the channel even more...

which reminds me, if you /ignore someone, does that include his command channel blithering?
Old 2013-10-14, 08:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Blynd
First Sergeant

oh dear this is truely sad to see

can we get evilpigs expert derailment skillz into this thread cause im pretty sure we have got to the point of this thread and all this horsing around is starting to make me consider joining the TR - ( internetz emo cutting aka watching TR command chat )
Old 2013-10-14, 08:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Babyfark McGeez
Captain

Nice, drama. Didn't know we had the pops for that.

Also spandex. Miller TR is best served with spandex.

Last edited by Babyfark McGeez; 2013-10-14 at 08:50 PM.
Old 2013-10-15, 05:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Maidere
Sergeant

lol BRTD
Old 2013-10-16, 05:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
huller
Private

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...s-scev.154361/
Old 2013-10-16, 07:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
libbmaster
Private

LoL, why can't waterson TR be wracked with such loldrama?

It'd certainly give us VS some breathing room.

Not that we'd be able to exploit it though: I've only seen people in command chat twice, over several months of playing. Once was during an indar alert when some guy decided that "We've whupped the TR enough! Let's give some to the NC! " Despite the TR having more pop than both of us combined and the second time was on an amerish alert two nights ago. The second guy was okay, but that's because his only order was the only thing we could do: hang on to granite valley garrison for dear life against a tidal wave of TR.

Funny story: the NC actually flooded the Continent at the 30 minute mark, blind-sided the TR and won the alert.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Miller (EU)