Higby resigning.. SOE dying? no.. that was not this intent. This is Duke. - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Bad Llama!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2015-03-20, 01:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Unspoken
Private

Re: Higby resigning.. SOE dying? no.. that was not this intent. This is Duke.

And the thing that got me the most upset in all of my years waiting for Duke Nukem.... Was this......

I quite literally, like many others (like 12....) followed the forums on Duke Nukem Forever........... And they all eventually faded away... THEN BAM... Gearsoft decided to take parts of it and make a piece of shit game... THEN take parts of the completed game to make Duke Nukem Forever...

I give the fuck up dude... I don't know what else to do...

I fought SMed... I fought higs, I made voice overs.. I made trailers... I got you fuckers riled up when the riling was good....

Now it's bland.. now it's just bf3 but not even..... I cant make you care about this like I do..... Clearly I chose the wrong medium.

You are all pussies for not fighting for this. And I can be a drunkard who has had brain pieces removed... it matters not..

even higby gave up.... and no one cared...

I guess now I can actually announce who I am on youtube. .......................

I truly am saddened by yall man... We use to have a community, now all it is is.... it's this....
Old 2015-03-20, 04:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Babyfark McGeez
Captain

Jeez dude,
i was totally up in arms against this whole "let's turn planetside into a fucking free-to-play bro-shooter travesty" and everything that came with it.

But there is a limit to the "fighting", because in the end it's a video game. If they want to fuck their shit up despite everyone telling them they're going to fuck their shit up, well, it's their shit. Let them fuck it up. I just won't be part of it then.

Guess what i'm trying to say here is that your frustration sounds a tad unhealthy dude.
Old 2015-03-20, 03:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Huntsab
Sergeant

The OP is a PS1 vet and plays PS2? How can you stand to play PS2? It's a piece of shite you can't even fly through warp gates. You use a terminal lol. Depth removed right there. Jst that one incey wincey lack of feature shallows the game. Let alone all the other features they just omitted from the get go. No massing an invasion force and heading out to a cont. Just go to a terminal and respawn. Lol yawn.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion