[DIG] EUs new AT - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We are all Giddy Little Monkeys awaiting Planetside
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Miller (EU)

Old 2013-03-29, 06:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Dignity
Private

Re: [DIG] EUs new AT

Originally Posted by Maarvy View Post
They droped Indar to pull people to esamir , then 15 mins later decided that was too populated and left for a empty amerish . Meanwhile calling the faction to go there via the orders channel while patting there selfs on the back and atempting to belitle anyone who didnt follow them in leader chat .

Im all for tactics if they went there to pull enemys and help the other continents they certainly didnt need to call in the faction to do it on a continent that was barely deffended it was just lame .

My Sun tzu comments are probably some of the most constructive that any online guild/outfit leader will ever read , that crap has little place in video games .
Which outfit are you currently talking about? As far as I know all outfits moved together to Amerish in order to take down their cont lock, which would then draw their forces away from the other conts, which in turn leads to bigger chance of other conts. Or did you not notice everyone moving to Esamir after Amerish?
Old 2013-03-30, 01:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Blynd
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
Which outfit are you currently talking about? As far as I know all outfits moved together to Amerish in order to take down their cont lock, which would then draw their forces away from the other conts, which in turn leads to bigger chance of other conts. Or did you not notice everyone moving to Esamir after Amerish?
Maaarvy waaarvy had to go to bed before them as it was already past his bedtime and his mum would have taken away his games.

Seriously though maarvy think before you post cause some of this stuff is utter crap

And back on topic I've not had any problems with dig and have spoken with dignity a couple of times and had fun killing some baboons along the way in daytime squads when my outfit has been quiet.
Old 2013-04-13, 06:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
Maarvy
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Blynd View Post
Maaarvy waaarvy had to go to bed before them as it was already past his bedtime and his mum would have taken away his games.

Seriously though maarvy think before you post cause some of this stuff is utter crap

And back on topic I've not had any problems with dig and have spoken with dignity a couple of times and had fun killing some baboons along the way in daytime squads when my outfit has been quiet.
Why do I picture you in cheap tack suit with a scouser accent and stupid look on your face ... Oh yeah , maybe because I was in LFS for one day before we quit ( our score per hour couldnt take the hit following you nurbs around empty bases ) .

Last edited by Maarvy; 2013-04-13 at 06:06 AM.
Old 2013-04-14, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
isilyan
Private

Why do I picture you in cheap tack suit with a scouser accent and stupid look on your face ... Oh yeah , maybe because I was in LFS for one day before we quit ( our score per hour couldnt take the hit following you nurbs around empty bases ) .
This is what happens, when a mother loves her boy to much

Last edited by isilyan; 2013-04-14 at 05:46 PM.
Old 2013-04-15, 06:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Gimpylung
Master Sergeant

That's a shame Maarv, thought we were quite nice to you. Pretty happy you left us, an oddly silent pair, you weren't particularly vocal when you were with us on TS but I see you've found your voice when typing.

LFS has been around 10 years mate, good luck with Societus Daemonicus's 10 year anniversary.

May I suggest a less aggressive approach, I doubt too many were paying much heed to your childish screaming on leader last night. While you correctly assessed the tactical situation, you did come across as a pumped up little teenager having a bit of a tantrum. You won't garner much influence that way.

Best of luck with SD.
Old 2013-04-15, 10:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Blynd
First Sergeant

Oh dear has someone missed Their meds today
Old 2013-04-15, 10:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Maarvy
Master Sergeant

SD is already 10 years old its just a shame more of us dont play .

I dont realy go for the less agressive aproach , If someones making a retarded call like trying to fortify Alatum biolab because we have 10% less population than TR then you better be sure ill say so .

If the vanu leader channel dosent like bieng called out on its horseshit decisions , lack of awareness , and failure to put in place any decent formula for alerts thats unfortunate .

Truth be told I'd rather just shoot people in the face and not care than try and school another set of sun tzu monkeys whats up . I just cant help myself ...

Last edited by Maarvy; 2013-04-15 at 11:04 AM.
Old 2013-04-15, 11:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Thunderhawk
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2
Old 2013-04-15, 11:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
PredatorFour
Major

This is the main reason why people shouldn't be able to buy command. They can sit at crown for 2/3 hours then cert the ability to lead troops around the cont and act like they're sun tzu. It's retarded. Then belittle the rest of the troops on cont all chat like they are some supreme commander who came from nowhere.

Command really needs to be 'earn't'. This cheap crap of a command system is the reason i havn't bothered to buy into it yet, there's no point.

@ Thunderhawk - quality pic !

And back on topic.. @ dignity... I havn't really noticed much griefing lately and from what i have seen could be purely accidental.
Old 2013-04-15, 07:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
ValorousBob
Private

Well honestly I never saw much griefing from DIG, but I haven't seen any at all recently. They really don't deserve to be called a zergfit anymore.

As for this shit between Maarv and the TVA people, calm the fuck down everyone. I'm pretty sure I've talked to literally every single person involved in this argument and most of you share very similar views on strategy and gameplay.

@ Maarv, not only were there discussions going on that you didn't hear/see about the Easmir>>Amerish move, but the TVA didn't make that call. In fact, Dignity and AquilaConfado were the the main people telling everyone to leave Esamir and neither of them are in the TVA. The more aggressive TVA outfits were vocally against the move to Amerish and TVA really only moved to Amerish when the fight on Esamir became 100% pointless. Finally, we got a great fight from BRTD and some others on Amerish, which is a much more fun continent then Esamir. Also please don't reference your stats as some sort of important measurement. Stats are mostly meaningless.

@ TVA people, Maarv is making a similar argument to the ones many of us have made about literally the exact same incident. Yes he's expressing it poorly and mistakenly blaming TVA for it, but from my past conversations with him he seems to be a rational person. If we had calmly explained why he was misinformed he probably would have just said "oh my bad dude" and we wouldn't be having a dumb forum argument.

~EuroBob
Old 2013-04-24, 11:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by PredatorFour View Post
This is the main reason why people shouldn't be able to buy command. They can sit at crown for 2/3 hours then cert the ability to lead troops around the cont and act like they're sun tzu. It's retarded. Then belittle the rest of the troops on cont all chat like they are some supreme commander who came from nowhere.

Command really needs to be 'earn't'. This cheap crap of a command system is the reason i havn't bothered to buy into it yet, there's no point.

@ Thunderhawk - quality pic !

And back on topic.. @ dignity... I havn't really noticed much griefing lately and from what i have seen could be purely accidental.
Screw the rest of this thread, I'm sure it's all very important and all but...Who's the pilot flying upside down in the vbay?!

EDIT: Also, this can stay

Originally Posted by Thunderhawk View Post

.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Old 2013-04-25, 02:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #42
Blynd
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by bpostal View Post
Screw the rest of this thread, I'm sure it's all very important and all but...Who's the pilot flying upside down in the vbay?!

EDIT: Also, this can stay
That will be pred tking 2 guys in the bay while upside down
Old 2013-04-25, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
bpostal
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Blynd View Post
That will be pred tking 2 guys in the bay while upside down
Worth it!

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Old 2013-05-16, 01:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Hagestol
Private

DIG history in five minutes, how.. interresting. Also some quality trolling in here, keep at it!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Miller (EU)