PSU Exclusive Offer - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Want some strawberry shortcake?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion > EVE Online Discussion

Old 2012-10-18, 07:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

PSU Exclusive Offer

You are recieving this mail because I wanted to extend to you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of PlanetCorp InterStellar investing. You are either someone I've dealt with in the past or someone I consider a close associate or better. Exclusively to you and for a limited time, I am offering PCIS shares at 100,000 ISK per unit. There are a total of 100,000 shares, only 50,000 of which will be sold totalling a value of 5 BN ISK. An IPO is planned for about a year from the start of operation. It is important to build up a history before pursuing an IPO.

There will be no public announcement of this ground level opportunity. There will be no further attempt to make this offer at a later date. Please do not send ISK to Val'Dore or PCIS without first notifiying me that you intend to invest. This will expedite the transaction and help ensure that it happens correctly.

The top nine shareholders will have the option to sit on the Board of Directors. This status will permit you to create an alt and join PCIS to directly oversee (but not affect) operations. The decision making capacity of the Board is primarily symbolic, but will be taken seriously.

Once profitable operations commence (I am hoping to get the first stages rolling this month), there will be a monthly dividend of profits, a quarterly report which will include financial performance, portfolio updates, subsidiary status, product progression, asset acquisitions and developement, as well as overall status of the Conglomerate.

PlanetCorp will be delving heavily into profitable operations both internally and externally while ignoring that which is not profitable, something the vast majority of corporations seem to overlook. Expansion will be done progressively and according to available capital and the state of the intended market.

I understand that many consider such mails as this to be a scam attempt and will not blame you for assuming that is the case. I encourage you to investigate me (and my former mains) and will provide API keys on request. It is, however, my sincere hope that my efforts here will make all of us richer and bring the PlanetCorp name into the limelight of legitimate and profitable EvE business ventures.

Profit will be determined to be the difference between cost of operations (including management/labor overhead) and the revenue generated. This will be on the comglomerate level. PlanetCorp InterStellar is the only 'PlanetCorp' you need worry about investing in as all other subsidiaries will be wholly owned and managed by PCIS. PCIS is the parent company for all of PlanetCorp's corporations, current and future.

Note: Please do not invest ISK that you may be needing in the next few months. I cannot guarantee that PCIS will be able to buy them back and if we do, it will have to be penalized due to the sheer lack of liquid capital available once operations commence.

Val'Dore
Executive Administrator, PlanetCorp InterStellar
The above is a mail I sent out last night to a very small list of people. I decided to open this up to PSU members as well since I know a far number of you are also addicted to EvE.

If interested, post here or PM me.

Old 2012-10-18, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: PSU Exclusive Offer

What court is going to handle the handouts when this goes bust? lol

Is this common in Eve?
Old 2012-10-18, 11:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

It won't go bust, the business plan is solid and I have a lot of research to back it up... I just lack the capital to get it going.

There is a lot of this in EvE, yes, but much of it isn't honest.

Old 2012-10-18, 11:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Yeah I just would laugh as to what the fallout of this going belly up. I'm sure its a sound plan however.

This game is just ridiculous in terms of what players can do.
Old 2012-10-18, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Yeah, I've seen every imaginable scam and more in eve.

Old 2012-10-22, 11:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

No takers? Well, I'm always available.

I just opened up a new division and another two should be initiated tomorrow.

Old 2012-11-01, 09:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

PlanetCorp Conglomerate - alliance that contains all the corporations, alliance needed to claim sovereignty in our null sec system
PlanetCorp InterStellar - executor corporation and shareholder entity
PlanetCorp Technical Trade Institute - character training and selling division
PlanetCorp Freelancer Union - corporation for 'citizen' players, buys ore from miners, taxes PvE players, etc.
PlanetCorp Research Institute - POS Invention and BPO development
PlanetCorp Marine Corps - Dust 514 corporation
PlanetCorp Fleet Yards - Capital Ship Manufacturing
PlanetCorp Defense Force - our navy, assists regional neighbors, hunts pirates and external roaming gangs, protects PlanetCorp Installations and members
PlanetCorp Security Services - rent a cops, guard sensitive hauling/mining operations and patrol specified areas
PlanetCorp Intelligence Bureau - Elite information gatherers. Infiltration, espionage, sabotage, etc
PlanetCorp Galactic Transport - logistics division, bonded haulers that haul for PlanetCorp or for outside contractors
PlanetCorp Justice Bureau - Handles internal crimes, creates kill warrants (executed by anyone who wants the reward), maintains character rap sheets, audits high risk members

Each of these corps is designed to minimize the impact and risk of thefts and spies. All of them are directly controlled by my own alts. A few of them handle no ISK at all. They are merely organizational tools for communication and management.

More may be created when deemed necessary.

Get in on the ground floor of the future of EvE.

Edit: My dumbass self forgot PlanetCorp Fleet Sales - corp that contract sells fitted ships to minimize 'new ship downtime'.

Last edited by Baneblade; 2012-11-01 at 11:15 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion > EVE Online Discussion