PSU: Dodge=ban
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Player Introductions

Old 2012-08-08, 11:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
TheDecoy
Private

New To Planetside

Just joined Planetside Universe in hopes of finding an outfit that i could fit in with.

I work at night on the West Coast so finding a solid group of players in the early mornings has always been difficult. So what I'm really hoping for is to find an outfit that has their normal operating hours in the early am and play til the late morning. On the weekends it wont really matter cause I most likely will be spending most of it playing Planetside 2.

I played CoD for six years on the 360 and started to play BF3 on the PC for about a year discovering that FPS games were better on the PC. I've played a few mmo's in the past but never did they give me the same pleasure as shooting someone so i never really got into them.

Been a gamer all my life and i know that if I can connect with the right outfit that is strong and organized i'll commit a lot of time to this game. I done some studying and of the three factions i think i would prefer the New Conglomerate but until i get my feet wet in the beta I wont really know for sure so the verdict is still out.

tl/dr new player look for early morning outfit
Old 2012-08-08, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

Re: New To Planetside

Welcome

Dragonwolves - Recruting Officer

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Old 2012-08-08, 04:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Hamma
PSU Admin

Welcome!

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2012-08-08, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by TheDecoy View Post
Just joined Planetside Universe in hopes of finding an outfit that i could fit in with.

I work at night on the West Coast so finding a solid group of players in the early mornings has always been difficult. So what I'm really hoping for is to find an outfit that has their normal operating hours in the early am and play til the late morning. On the weekends it wont really matter cause I most likely will be spending most of it playing Planetside 2.

I played CoD for six years on the 360 and started to play BF3 on the PC for about a year discovering that FPS games were better on the PC. I've played a few mmo's in the past but never did they give me the same pleasure as shooting someone so i never really got into them.

Been a gamer all my life and i know that if I can connect with the right outfit that is strong and organized i'll commit a lot of time to this game. I done some studying and of the three factions i think i would prefer the New Conglomerate but until i get my feet wet in the beta I wont really know for sure so the verdict is still out.

tl/dr new player look for early morning outfit
Welcome to the forums Decoy !

I cant say that my outfit, the Archangels are specifically a west coast morning outfit (you might struggle to find one !) but we have a number of EU players including myself. We're 8 hours ahead of west coast so if I hop on at 6-7 pm then that's around 10-11am west coast. As an officer I will obviously be looking to recruit more players in around this time zone so we have coverage over most of the day.. We also have quite a few slackers who just love to play all day so they will bolster the numbers at off times .

As far as the outfit goes, we've been around since the beta of PS1, well run and organised.. We have a strong, welcoming and passionate community. If it sounds like we could be a good fit then drop on by our forums, check out our youtube channel and if you like what you see drop an application in.

Look forward to speaking with you,
-SF
Old 2012-08-09, 01:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
mindmines
Contributor
Corporal

Welcome to the Universe Decoy!
Old 2012-08-10, 06:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Shinjorai
First Sergeant