Whats new? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Ignore the environment, it will go away.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion > EVE Online Discussion

Old 2007-07-30, 08:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
ultraviolente
Private

Re: Whats new?

Getting kinda boring for me since the POS update. Just our alliance leadership telling us to sit around repairing structures and station services all the time, not too much real pew-pew...
Old 2007-07-31, 11:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

There is a Nosferatu nerf coming now. And khanid ship buff.

As for POSes/Outposts...my desire to be involved with them is diminishing.

Old 2007-07-31, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
ultraviolente
Private

Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
There is a Nosferatu nerf coming now. And khanid ship buff.

As for POSes/Outposts...my desire to be involved with them is diminishing.
Yup, the NOS nerf will finally put an end to passive tanked nosboats and stupid things like that. As for the khanid ship "buff"... I don't really like it, it will just add extra skills for my amarr alt to train to be actually able to fly the ships she allready can... And the damage output will still suck. Malediction taking raptor's close range misslespammer role away, Damnation not getting much boost at all...
The only thing that's betther that their cap will be more stable, wich will actually allow Vengeance and Sacrielege to be the tanking machines they were intended to be.

Posses... Yep, they're boring. Moon mining and t2/drug production require large investments, consume time and force you and your entire corp to effectively loose nerves and braincells while mining for the damn fuel.

Last edited by ultraviolente; 2007-07-31 at 02:16 PM.
Old 2007-08-14, 04:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
mechtech
Private

No reason to come back yet, you'd best wait until the graphic update comes out.
Old 2007-08-18, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by ultraviolente View Post
Malediction taking raptor's close range misslespammer role away, Damnation not getting much boost at all...
The only thing that's betther that their cap will be more stable, wich will actually allow Vengeance and Sacrielege to be the tanking machines they were intended to be.
Every Khanid MK2 will more DPS and most will tank better than before.

It expands the roles of missiles beyond cadari. Gives amarr a variable damage type capable group of ships.

It's a good change around.

Yeah I'll kinda miss my malediction's old setup, but the new one will compete with "killer" inties.

Also: Raptor's "close range missile spammer" role? What are you smoking? The raptor is a horrible choice for that. The only good thing about it is it's 3 midslots cheapness and > t1 frig base speed which make it a good disposable tackler. Otherwise, it's slower and does less damage the most other inties.

I suspect you ment the crow instead of the raptor, but the malediction doesn't step on many toes there either. The Maled has only 25% damage with all but EM(which is a severe disadvantage for inties) and it's only for rockets, making it lack some versatility of the crow. Having 2 ships that do the same role isn't a horrible thing(why have the armageddon when the gallente have a short range gun boat) as long as they are sufficiently different. Most crows are the standard missile setup these days anyway.

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

Last edited by Rbstr; 2007-08-18 at 04:39 PM.
Old 2007-08-18, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
r8z3r
Private

oops silly me only looked at first page so my post didnt make any sense lol :P .
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion > EVE Online Discussion