Like the topic says ;)

The full digest can be found here:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/articles.php?articleId=6

Unregistered
2002-10-08, 09:56 AM
Digest as in it will take me at least a day to digest all the new info :D

Shiver
2002-10-08, 01:02 PM
Nicely cut down. As far as I can see ALL of the info is there and all of the of the annoying non-PS related stuff that cluttered the whole chat is present :D

It's nice to be able to read the answers to each question without having to look for the relevant reply, in the true logs you have to search for a while to find each Q's answer. Again, nice job and well done :cool:

Unregistered
2002-10-08, 01:13 PM
Thanks.

I did the editing on that one, and often times someone would ask a question and the Devs would still be answering the previous question, so at times it was difficult to match up the right info with the right questions.

I have to give props to CrazyMike though. He asked a lot of great Questions, and gave the whole thing a sort of "Larry King Live" feel.

Hamma
2002-10-08, 01:28 PM
:love:

I did the colors and stuff! :D

I've always found it easier to understand everything with an edited log. As Unreg said theres often times when they are answering 2 questions at once, or.. just general banter that isnt even related to the story

Zarparchior
2002-10-08, 04:35 PM
Allz I can say is kudos to Unreg and Hamma! :thumbsup:

Hamma
2002-10-08, 05:30 PM
btw, the next step in the coming days will be implementing the new information into our site. Some of this is complete, but theres still a bit more to do. I'll make a news post when its done ;)

eMaGyN
2002-10-08, 08:10 PM
Don't let them lie... i did all the work.

So... Nice job to me :D

eMa

PS, you guys roxors :x

Unregistered
2002-10-09, 12:25 PM
eMa cracks the whip around here! When she says "Jump" we don't even bother to ask how high. We just start jumping and if it's not high enough I'm sure she'd let us know ;)

eMaGyN
2002-10-09, 01:38 PM
So many Spankings... So little time.

/insert whip crack

;)

eMa

CrazyMike
2002-10-10, 10:27 PM
I'm glad the Dev chat worked as well as it did. I've never tried anything like that before and wondered if it would crash and burn or not...lol The amount of info Dave gave us was staggering and was WAY more than even I expected. I know Dave was pleased it went well. He really wanted to give something back to the community as a thank-you for waiting so long for new info.

We've entered exciting times.. I've been following the game since the beginning and we're going to see more info in the next two months than we have had in the two years.

CrazyMike

Hamma
2002-10-10, 10:39 PM
The chat went great.. and a ton of info came from it. It was a good effort by all..

I cant wait till a media campaign begins.. and im sure its on the horizion :D

Zarparchior
2002-10-11, 01:26 PM
Allz I can say is kudos to CrazyMike! :thumbsup:

PSI Dr X
2002-10-11, 01:39 PM
and Dave, Brett, Kevin and Danny

tnx alot for that guys!

Unregistered
2002-10-11, 02:54 PM
^^^^ He speaks the truth!

Zarparchior